NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Credits for work used in mine:

Meshes: Harry Palmer & timmyc
Textures: Harry Palmer, galhound & MK40

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoodies Outfits 1.8

Hoodies%20Outfits%2001.jpg

More previews in spoiler

Hoodies%20Outfits%2002.jpg

Hoodie Outfits DLC 1.8.rar
This contains all 5 Outfit Hoodies ready to use, Costume Slots are 31 for most Girls and 21 for Phase 4.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoodies Sexy 1.8

Hoodies%20Nude%2001.jpg

More previews in spoiler

Hoodies%20Nude%2002.jpg

Momiji%20Hood%20Nude.jpg

Hoodie Sexy DLC 1.8.rar
This contains all 7 Sexy Hoodies ready to use, Costume Slots are 32 for most Girls and 22 for Phase 4.

TMC Files and Bonus Extras

Mila%20Hood%20Replace.jpg

Hoodie Replacer TMC 1.2.rar
This is an additional Nude Variant of Mila, in the spirit of follardo's work over at LoversLab I made this ready to swap in place of the Official DLC outfit using the Archive Tool.

Hoodie Outfits TMC 1.8.rar
This contains all 5 Outfit Hoodies in TMC format so you can build your own DLC.
Use the following Hairstyles for each Girl: Ayane = 2, Hitomi = 4, Kasumi = 0, Kokoro = 5, Lei Fang = 4, Momiji = 1, Phase 4 = 0.

Hoodie Sexy TMC 1.8.rar
This contains all 7 Sexy Hoodies in TMC format so you can build your own DLC.
Use the following Hairstyles for each Girl: Ayane = 2, Hitomi = 4, Kasumi = 0, Kokoro = 5, Phase 4 = 0.

Permissions and Reuse

You are welcome to use these in your own creations and post these on other sites I am not a part of, however you must credit me and all the people I list in my credits, also you can never post the downloads behind any kind of pay wall or survey for access, but on a site that requires free non-spam membership is fine.

In short keep them free to get at without any tricks, give credit to me and those I give credit to.

Updates and Known Bugs

Version 1.8 Updates:
- All outfit Textures remade with higher detail and quality.
- Body Meshes, Textures, Wet effects and Normal Maps upgraded to match my "Complete Nude Remix" Mod.
- Added replacement Costume for Mila's official DLC one, allowing swaps.
- Added Bonus Content up to date with the core files, version 1.2 on those.

Version 1.5 Updates:
-Upgraded Normal maps for higher quality on all Nude versions.
-Clipping of Hoodies on other clothing has been slightly improved for the Clothed versions.
-Correction to the names on the gym uniforms to more accurately reflect the Girl's real Japanese names.
- Added a special Halloween Hoodie Mod for the holiday.

Version 1.2 Updates:
-Costume select icons now show a real preview of the outfits.
-Shadows on "Basic" hoodies now work correctly. (sorry about that!)
-Sock stripes now match the colors of the rest of the outfits.
-Fully dressed versions available, also with custom outfit colors.

Known Bugs:
- When wet the gym uniforms do not show sneak peeks of their nipples, yes I consider this a flaw even though the Original outfits lack it.
- Some minor clipping of the Hoodies during heavy movement, this is in the original outfit by the Devs I based it on and cannot be fixed.

Answers to likely Questions

"Can I fix problems or add content to this Pack?"
Of course! I will add you to the credits at top and ask you give me a copy to update the Pack with.

"Will you repack all this into a new DLC for me? I want a different combo but I don't know how."
Yes! if I get many requests it will take some time and will be first come first serve but eventually I will make one for you, just post in this topic.

"Will you make -favorite character here- in this outfit for me?"
No, I am not good enough at this yet to reshape the Hoodies to fit all the girls and some their lack of hair options would allow it to fit.

"Why didn't you include Pai Chan / NyoTengu since they use the same base body model?"
Their hair models will never sit right with the outfits, I may try to hair swap with someone else but its unlikely.

"Why do some girls have a bush but not others?"
I personally don't like the idea of every woman being shaved or bushy as it seems unlikely to happen, faced with this and the fact I couldn't use 2 costume spots on all the Ladies without running into a lot of conflicts with other mods I had to make choices based on their clothes, culture and personality.

Old Header Comment and Notes

Hello Folks! you might remember I said with my introduction to this site (all 3 of you who read it) that I would eventually start contributing, well... here it is!
(so you know what Fleet and I were talking about)

Sorry I took an extra day longer than I promised some people to have this posted, a mix of Moderator duties here and Real-Life dragging me away prevented it.

Attachments

Hoodie Outfits DLC 1.8.rar
20.1 MB · Views: 1,485

Hoodie Outfits TMC 1.8.rar
20.1 MB · Views: 1,094

Hoodie Replacer TMC 1.2.rar
3.8 MB · Views: 1,035

Hoodie Sexy DLC 1.8.rar
27 MB · Views: 2,154

Hoodie Sexy TMC 1.8.rar
27 MB · Views: 1,546

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I like the idea of hoodie mods!
By the way, three people replied to your introductory post. The last time I checked 453 people read it. :)

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
I like the idea of hoodie mods!
By the way, three people replied to your introductory post. The last time I checked 453 people read it. :)

I knew more had seen it than those that had replied, but figured nobody outside a few cared to and made a little joke...
But wow over 400? I feel somewhat better now, thanks for telling me Fleet!

H

happosai

Wow, this is great! Please keep up the good work. I would definitely be interested in nude + socks and shoes mods too.

junkcollector

Vivacious Visitor
These are amazing!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!! Perchance do you think you could make a version where their hoods are down? (The same as what you have, only the hoods are down/not over their heads).

gvzfans

Potential Patron
wow! me jaw-dropping and speechless...
me think it's better than full nude. more sexy :o

Martin28a

Potential Patron
Great mod :) Ayane's hair seems to cut through the hood when I install it as costume one with the TMC

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Wow, this is great! Please keep up the good work. I would definitely be interested in nude + socks and shoes mods too.

Consider that in-progress, should have them ready (and an update to the hoodie versions of those 3 Girls) up by sometime over next weekend.

These are amazing!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!! Perchance do you think you could make a version where their hoods are down? (The same as what you have, only the hoods are down/not over their heads).

Not yet, I can not give you an idea of when as I have to learn 3DS Max first in order to bring the hoods down, but know I am looking into it.

This is amazing! Such great work... I'd LOVE to see a Tina too.

As stated Above, to do a new body type (if I even can) will need to learn 3DS Max, so your request will be seen into after the above ones, and -if- it can be done.

Great mod :) Ayane's hair seems to cut through the hood when I install it as costume one with the TMC

Thanks for reminding me! I will be updating the first post with this info for all Girls, but for Ayane you need to use hair A = 3, as that takes her hairband off and makes her hair sit a little closer to her head.

Martin28a

Potential Patron
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Martin28a

Thanks for reminding me! I will be updating the first post with this info for all Girls, but for Ayane you need to use hair A = 3, as that takes her hairband off and makes her hair sit a little closer to her head.

Sorry to be a fool but how do I do that?

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Martin28a
"Thanks for reminding me! I will be updating the first post with this info for all Girls, but for Ayane you need to use hair A = 3, as that takes her hairband off and makes her hair sit a little closer to her head."

Sorry to be a fool but how do I do that?

Don't call yourself a "fool" as you are not, you just need a little help finding it! in the DLC Tool there is a section to choose that, highlight the "Hairstyle A" by clicking on it, then replace the 1 with a 3.
(see attached image!)

Hair Example.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator

@ happosai: Sorry to give bad news, but I found getting the Socks/Shoes alone to be far harder than I thought, I will still try to do it but the timeline went from a couple of weeks... to being whenever I figure out more advanced modding than I can currently know.

@ Martin28a: Sorry about that, I didn't post which hairs to use in the DLC Tool, then when I did I posted Ayane's as hair style 3... but its style 2!

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Hey everyone I wanted to say thanks for all the support thus far.

I've uploaded an Update that should be the last, unless a major flaw is found or I find a way to fix the color bleed on Phase 4's hood, or either of the issues listed under the "known issues".

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ NiteGuardian, A real nice variation of "sexy - looking" hoodies, and then some... :wink:

I really like the look of the Halloween Hoodie for Mila, nicely done !

K

KyleKatarn1980

NiteGuardian NiteGuardian I have one problem in this page, how come the preview photos of these mods aren't even showing? Can you please fix them? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.