Doa 5 - nude in story mode (1 Viewer)

GATOKYO

Potential Patron
Anyone can tell me how to do this? Please tech me how can I do this job , thx a lot.
Nude in the story mode
???? - 3DMGAME?? - Powered by Discuz!

182340l333ldd33xwzbpua.jpg

mario80

Vivacious Visitor
You need use the immi´s tool here: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-26#post-265391
the name tool is lnk_Reshuffle.
To get this working:

- you will need the cracked game.exe from the RELOADED release of DOA5LR, since
that one is fully decrypted, allowing us to easily modify it.
- the cracked steam_api.dll of the RELOADED release doesn't work once we start
modifying the game.exe :(. Get the cracked steam_api.dll/3DMGAME.ini from
the 3DM release instead.

Blunty in the folder game replace the "game .exe" with RELOADED version and put "steam_api.dll" / "3DMGAME.ini" from
the 3DM version

Let me explain.

1.- Open Ink_Reshufle and click in the button "selct" next to windows "game.exe"; find the game´s folder select the "game.exe"

Sin título.png

Sin título2.png

2.- Select the character and select the number of costume want to change

Sin título3.png

3,- Select the file want to swap and press the button swap, find the folder with harry palmer´s models and select the file with same extention (make sure to back up your´s files before make any change)
Sin título4.png

Sin título5.png

4.- Do the same with all other files and press write changes (need change the 3 files at same time or don´t work)

Sin título6.png Sin título7.png

Thanks to immi for this tool
Thanks to harrypalmer allow us enjoy of the girls in birth suit
Sorry my bad english, i prefer spanish

Last edited by a moderator:

kenjigreat

Potential Patron
You need use the immi´s tool. DOA5LR - PC: Community Mod Resources | Page 26 | Free Step Dodge
the name tool is lnk_Reshuffle.
To get this working:

- you will need the cracked game.exe from the RELOADED release of DOA5LR, since
that one is fully decrypted, allowing us to easily modify it.
- the cracked steam_api.dll of the RELOADED release doesn't work once we start
modifying the game.exe :(. Get the cracked steam_api.dll/3DMGAME.ini from
the 3DM release instead.

Blunty in the folder game replace the "game .exe" with RELOADED version and put "steam_api.dll" / "3DMGAME.ini" from
the 3DM

Thanks to immi for this tool
Sorry my bad english, i prefer spanish

I appreciate the help but you aren't exactly telling us how to use the tool , just the requirements.

mario80

Vivacious Visitor
Thats it, i edit the first post, i hope this help.

By the way i noted that the girls with hats after swap tends to appear balds for example phase 4 first costume, i hope immi makes an update someday.

kenjigreat

Potential Patron
Thats it, i edit the first post, i hope this help.

By the way i noted that the girls with hats after swap tends to appear balds for example phase 4 first costume, i hope immi makes an update someday.

Thanks for the Tutorial. Although I was reading on Loverlab and had the general gist of it.

It is still much appreciated .

Can you link Where you found the TMC files for Mila and Hitomi and a few others , I've been scouring and I can't find it.

mario80

Vivacious Visitor

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
Actually you can give the girls any costume.Not just basic nude. Simply use Archivarius to extract the TMC and TMCL files from the dlcs and use the method above to integrate them in the first costume slots to be used in story.

GATOKYO

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot!

And now, can I ask again?
I try to change ALPHA152's nude in Story Mode, but still bug again and again...
Can you tell me how can I do ALPHA152's nude in Story ?
Thanks very much!

m8yFbCk.jpg

r_c

Potential Patron
IMG20150616081233.jpg

I did every step exactly but everytime it was always crash like in that picture, not only with the nude costume but with other costume as well, and I changed the name with the same name as the destination file and I changed the 3 files at the same time too it's still crash. But if I swap it back to default costume with lnk_reshuffle it works normal, and if I edit the default costume with hex editing (ex removing part of the costume) it works, so basiclly I can't swap it with another costume... :/ ... What could I've been done wrong?

mario80

Vivacious Visitor
GATOKYO
user-offline.png

The TMC files in harry´s mod only contains information about the body; the head and hair can be taken from kasumi´s files in the game

Sin título4.png

After select the file , press "extract" or "extract all" to get the files . Then go back to alpha´s costumes and swap the alpha´s files with the kasumi´s files

Sin título2.png

After swap face and hair you get something like this

Sin título.png

But i warning you; after this the rest of alpha´s costume will crash. This have relation with the archive ".--C" in alpha´s costume.

Well at least after all this, you could make the kasumi boss get naked (don´t change the kasumi boss´ s hair , the game will crash.) and the same can be done with ayane boss.

Sin título5.png Sin título3.png

r_c
user-offline.png
I don´t get what you try to say (my english is very bad) could you be more specific.

r_c

Potential Patron
The point is I can't swap the default costume with any costume, it will crash, but when I swap it (the new costume) back to the default costume (even with hex edited default costume) it works fine again, is there anything wrong with what I've done? The costume file maybe?

mario80

Vivacious Visitor
The point is I can't swap the default costume with any costume, it will crash, but when I swap it (the new costume) back to the default costume (even with hex edited default costume) it works fine again, is there anything wrong with what I've done? The costume file maybe?

The only thing i can think is you don´t follow the instruction that say:
Blunty in the folder game replace the "game .exe" with RELOADED version and put "steam_api.dll" / "3DMGAME.ini" from the 3DM version

r_c

Potential Patron
The only thing i can think is you don´t follow the instruction that say:
Blunty in the folder game replace the "game .exe" with RELOADED version and put "steam_api.dll" / "3DMGAME.ini" from the 3DM version
I already did that to (copy-paste the game.exe & "steam_api.dll" / "3DMGAME.ini" file in the game folder after using lnk_reshuffle, even I was trying using the ini file that change my DOA game language into chinese too), & if I hadn't do that I don't think I can use lnk_reshuffle at all...

goune23

Potential Patron
I already did that to (copy-paste the game.exe & "steam_api.dll" / "3DMGAME.ini" file in the game folder after using lnk_reshuffle, even I was trying using the ini file that change my DOA game language into chinese too), & if I hadn't do that I don't think I can use lnk_reshuffle at all...

That's your problem right there. You should copy the required files and then use lnk_shuffle to edit the new game.exe you copied over. Once your edits are done run the game from the game.exe you modified with lnk_shuffle.

This should work if I am reading your post right, if I am not then feel free to ignore this.

lift2015

Potential Patron
Where find the nude TMC files for Mila and Hitomi and a few others ?

Request link please.

mario80

Vivacious Visitor
The last harry´s models are here: [DOA5LR] Real Nude Mode : Refined Version - Adult Gaming - LoversLab

You can make mila with kokoro´s body and the texture finded in harry´s post (link above) with the tool "Texture Tool V1.1"
Texture Tool.7z ? RGhost ? file sharing

I use the mk40´s texture here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45864-doa5lr-holdens-mods/page-27#entry1162282

Because i like girls with some pubes.

View attachment 24897

The netx image says what body can be swaped.

View attachment 24898

Like i say before you can make mila and the others with the files in harry´s post ([DOA5LR] Real Nude Mode : Refined Version - Adult Gaming - LoversLab ) is very ease.

Ok.

1.- Open he tool "Texture Tool V1.1" then go to the folder with TMC files.

Sin título2.png

2.- Drag the TMC with the correct body into the Texture Tool, then several textures will appear, the number 6 is in the one that we are interested.

Sin título3.png

3.- Unzip the file "texture set.7z" inside wil find a folder named "DDS" here you will find the texrure for the girls, pick the texture of the girl you want to make and drag it into the texture tool, on the texture number 6 .

Sin título.png

Sin título4.png

4.- Press button save and taaadaaaa it´s done. The same can be done with others texture´s sets

I hope this can help you.

Sorry my bad english is not my native lenguaje.
I don´t know why the cursor with the drag don´t appear in the screen shot.

lift2015

Potential Patron
Like i say before you can make mila and the others with the files in harry´s post ([DOA5LR] Real Nude Mode : Refined Version - Adult Gaming - LoversLab ) is very ease.

Ok.

1.- Open he tool "Texture Tool V1.1" then go to the folder with TMC files.

View attachment 24933

2.- Drag the TMC with the correct body into the Texture Tool, then several textures will appear, the number 6 is in the one that we are interested.

View attachment 24934

3.- Unzip the file "texture set.7z" inside wil find a folder named "DDS" here you will find the texrure for the girls, pick the texture of the girl you want to make and drag it into the texture tool, on the texture number 6 .

View attachment 24935

View attachment 24936

4.- Press button save and taaadaaaa it´s done. The same can be done with others texture´s sets

I hope this can help you.

Sorry my bad english is not my native lenguaje.
I don´t know why the cursor with the drag don´t appear in the screen shot.

thx lots

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.