Do you prefer Zako in video games, movies/TV, or other? (1 Viewer)

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Both the main Zako thread, and the live-action Zako thread have become the two biggest and most active threads on this side of the boards, so my curiosity got the best of me, and I wonder, do you prefer your Zako scenes in video games, from a movie or TV show, or something else? Perhaps list some examples.

I prefer live action Zako myself. Some of the best scenes have come from movies of the last 50 years or so, and TV shows also have provided a good amount of scenes.

I do like seeing Zako in video games, but only if I'm in the mood, and it's the right game; I can't get into the ones where they disappear after being defeated. In fact, if anyone can provide good examples of games that have the Zako stay on the ground after being defeated, it would be appreciated. :)

olala

Potential Patron
I've bunch collection on mi mind:P,most comin from vg coused i more addicted into vg world:3,ill tried to documented fews within tiny snap later:3Dood:)

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Both the main Zako thread, and the live-action Zako thread have become the two biggest and most active threads on this side of the boards, so my curiosity got the best of me, and I wonder, do you prefer your Zako scenes in video games, from a movie or TV show, or something else? Perhaps list some examples.

I enjoy Zako in all of them! The inclusion in movie, TV, games, comic books, anime, etc...really anything! :) The live action stuff does have more impact and really like it a lot, but having it available in other sources makes it great.

I do like seeing Zako in video games, but only if I'm in the mood, and it's the right game; I can't get into the ones where they disappear after being defeated. In fact, if anyone can provide good examples of games that have the Zako stay on the ground after being defeated, it would be appreciated. :)

I have longed to see them in games more and it's something I find more and more that I seek in a game. Plus with games you can replay with different outcomes. My most recent favorite for Zako in video games in with Saints Row the Third. Using the female mod, it creates a world of girl gangs to encounter and pummel...plus allows groin strikes on females too! Just wish it was possible to customize the outfits of the other characters and some more clothing options for your own character.

Still, it is a great game for Zako and does keep the defeated Zako on the ground versus instantly disappearing after you take them out (a very big preference of mine in games and live action too). Sometimes if you encounter too many Zako in one place, the game will clear some earlier ones away likely to reduce resources used by the game and keep it moving at a good pace.

[video=youtube_share;hMsLptl7vOA]http://youtu.be/hMsLptl7vOA[/video]

Aika

Vivacious Visitor
i'd prefer choose video games zako, because it can use mod into female character like skyrim, blade and mounts, GTA and others
skyrim is good for me, i can place female bandit or forsworn in some dungeon with beautiful and sexy mod, and it have various kill move and ragdoll mod. its very interesting after beating all zako their body wont disappear for long time. and its fun playing ragdolls in skyrim.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I can watch any zako from any media. But what I prefer most is video game zako. Maybe because they can win or lose and can be in various situations, upon how you play the game. Live action/TV zako are scripted, but that can be really good too.

olala

Potential Patron
@both aikaLike to see how's saintrow contain unique lowblows:3,but I never had chance to play that games:(Also um dunt play skyrim before,just hear the games quite nice:)Dood:)

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Skyrim+Skimpy clothing mod+bbw mod plus some time in the toolset is a great night for me. Unforunately my computer that can run skyrim is in the common room of the house I live in (I usually use my laptop for 'those' things) So i have to find a moment where my roomates aren't home before I activate certain mods. However there is this one spot in the game near the thalmor mansion (I think you have to use no clipping to get over the gate after you complete that mission) that's a guard barrack for thalmor guards most of whom are female. When they go to sleep I'll sneak in, kill them and look at them in their skimpy clothing, then take it off and drag them around the room and throw them over the bannister on the top floor. What's funny is I think everyone who plays skyrim does stuff like this when people aren't looking.

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
@both aikaLike to see how's saintrow contain unique lowblows:3,but I never had chance to play that games:(Also um dunt play skyrim before,just hear the games quite nice:)Dood:)

In Saints Row the Third, there are quite a few melee attacks with low blows...my fav!!! Here's the scoop...

The basic melee attack is an attack to the groin! The game refers to low blows as a Testicular Assault, but this strike can be used on both males and females. Different animations are displayed for each attack and reaction of the victims. There are 2 sets of animations for each melee attack. The one displayed depends on which way the opponent is facing. Some moves have a longer reaction if the attack is not a killing blow. Sounds effects and animations are really quite good too!

Unarmed

• Frontal Assault - Eye rake and then duck, punch the groin.
  • Rear Assault - Kick between the legs from behind, turn the victim around by their shoulder and duck before socking another one right in the groin.
  • Frontal Reaction - Grabs eyes, then grab crotch. Fall down while moving hands from groin to eyes and vice versa.
  • Rear Reaction - Keel over, holding the privates, then get turned around and take one step back from the second hit before falling down.

Melee Weapons (The Penetrator, Baseball Bat, Nocturne)

• Frontal Assault - A straight kick to the groin.
  • Rear Assault - A hard punt between the legs from behind that totally lifts the opponent off.
  • Frontal Reaction - Grab the groin and falls on the knees before standing up again. (Reaction shorter during killing blows).
  • Rear Reaction - Get lifted off the ground, spin in mid air and fall down.

Handguns (45 Shepherd, KA-1 Kobra, Stun Gun)

• Frontal Assault - Take the gun on the left hand, duck and sock in the groin with the right hand.
  • Rear Assault - Turn the victim around and backhand their crotch with the gun's butt.
  • Frontal Reaction - Same as the Melee Weapons.
  • Rear Reaction - Holds crotch and falls laterally on the back.

Dual Wieldables (45 Shepherd, KA-1 Kobra, D4TH Blossom, TEK Z-10, Cyber Blaster)

• Frontal Assault - Leg sweep and elbow drop to the groin.
  • Rear Assault - Swing the right hand weapon up between the legs from behind.
  • Frontal Reaction - Falls on the ground, holds the crotch after the elbow, and violently shakes the legs (Reaction shorter during killing blows).
  • Rear Reaction - Get lifted in the air a little and falls face first while clasping the groin.

Rifles, SMGs, Shotguns (AS3 Ultimax, S3X Hammer), Specials (Except Reaper Drone and Cyber Buster)

• Frontal Assault - A back kick right to the groin.
  • Rear Assault - Turn the enemy around by the shoulder and hit the groin with the rear end of the gun.
  • Frontal Reaction - Grabs the aching part with both hands and fall down on all fours. Coughs very hard then holds the groin again and stands up. This reaction takes about 7 seconds (Reaction shorter during killing blows).
  • Rear Reaction - Same as the Handguns'.

Shotguns (Grave Digger, Bling Shotgun, Shark-O-Matic)

• Frontal Assault - Spins the shotgun and smashes it up between the legs.
  • Rear Assault - Spins the shotgun, ducks and swings it up between the legs from behind.
  • Frontal Reaction - Holds crotch and falls down face first. Slaps on the ground once before ragdolling.
  • Rear Reaction - Same as the Dual Wieldables'.

Explosives (Annihilator, M2 Grenade Launcher, Mollusk Launcher)

• Frontal Assault - Swings the weapon up between the legs.
  • Rear Assault - Turns the enemy around and hits the groin with the front end of the weapon.
  • Frontal Reaction - Holds the crotch with both hands and bends over. Then leans back and rubs the sore part for a while. Then bends over again and then stands up straight. With hands behind the head, jumps a few times to shake of the pain and then grabs the part with both hands. Bends over for a short time and gets back to action. This is the longest reaction, extending to approximately 13 seconds (Reaction shorter on killing blows).

Satchel Charges

• Frontal Assault - Backhand punch to the groin and slap in the face with the charges.
  • Rear Assault - A hard kick in the ass.
  • Frontal Reaction - Holds the crotch, then the face, then grabs the gonads with both hands and take two steps back. Then with a "What gives?" reaction, falls down on the back.
  • Rear Reaction - Holds the buttocks with both hands and jumps twice. (Event though this is not a valid testicular attack, it still gives the testicular manslaughter under the correct circumstances)

Reaper Drone

• Frontal Assault - Swing the case up between the legs and slap in the face.
  • Rear Assault - Throw the victim down on the ground and slams the case into the target location.
  • Frontal Reaction - Hold the crotch and falls down on the sides from the slap.
  • Rear Reaction - While on the ground, grabs the spot for a short time.

Cyber Buster

• Frontal Assault - Similar to the Shotguns'.
  • Rear Assault - Similar to the Handguns'.
  • Frontal Reaction - Same as the Shotguns'.

SaintsRowTheThird2011-12-1507-33-04-71-1.jpg

Source: Testicular Assault - Saints Row Wiki - Missions, Maps, Secrets, Tutorials, Guides, Help and more

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Wey dood,you know lot about sr3 :),thanks for sharing anyway:3:)dood

You're welcome! :) Definitely recommend trying it out!

- - - Updated - - -

i'd prefer choose video games zako, because it can use mod into female character like skyrim, blade and mounts, GTA and others
skyrim is good for me, i can place female bandit or forsworn in some dungeon with beautiful and sexy mod, and it have various kill move and ragdoll mod. its very interesting after beating all zako their body wont disappear for long time. and its fun playing ragdolls in skyrim.

I really need to try Skyrim. I've seen the female mods and they are very impressive including customization of their outfits. Can you do martial arts in Skyrim? I would really prefer a martial arts battle with Zako versus swords and blade weapons.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
I wonder, do you prefer your Zako scenes in video games, from a movie or TV show, or something else? Perhaps list some examples.
I am prefer zako scenes from professional movies and from movies like Double take and Bolero. Zako scenes from these movies a better quality than from games. Actresses in zako scenes is much better then zako from games. We can see a live actresses instead of not fully-drawn NPC

grboom

Potential Patron
My most recent favorite for Zako in video games in with Saints Row the Third. Using the female mod, it creates a world of girl gangs to encounter and pummel...plus allows groin strikes on females too! Just wish it was possible to customize the outfits of the other characters and some more clothing options for your own character.

Looks great, can you do more footage? Doing more moves with more different zako's? This is definitely the best zako game/mod I've seen so far. Even better than Fighting Force

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.