Dialogue during other sex positions? (1 Viewer)

someGuy040

Potential Patron
It's a little over a year since the last post regarding trigger sounds made during anal/ vaginal sex, so I was wondering if anything has changed and if there was a way to get sound during other sex positions. As of right now, all I was able to get was her constant breathing and the sound you get when you just enter her mouth to play when you enter her in another position other than oral. Just wondering.
Note: I tried the method posted on the older thread, finding Wake_Up and all that, but i couldn't find those commands in the dialogue section.
Better yet, if there's a link for dialogue with animtools, that would be great too cause I can't find anything in this forum...
Thanks

sby

Content Creator
Coder
tried to look for audio sounds the game has to accompany other positions, didn't find too many relevant. (and totally not going to use the sand paper sound effects from handjob xD )

best ones were moan1 and moan2, but both are for her making extra noise instead of 'sex' sounds.
and moan2 is kinda weird

someGuy040

Potential Patron
tried to look for audio sounds the game has to accompany other positions, didn't find too many relevant. (and totally not going to use the sand paper sound effects from handjob xD )

best ones were moan1 and moan2, but both are for her making extra noise instead of 'sex' sounds.
and moan2 is kinda weird
Okay, i'll try to look for those. Just wondering, is it a setting in animtools that you turn on to trigger the moan sounds or something? Or is it a dialogue command?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Okay, i'll try to look for those. Just wondering, is it a setting in animtools that you turn on to trigger the moan sounds or something? Or is it a dialogue command?
no, i was just saying stuff that i came across when working on animtools. i did not add any features to trigger those sounds. and yeah if anything they would probably be better off triggered through some type of dialog action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.