dialogue import - slave's behaviour (1 Viewer)

Knives

Potential Patron
Resistance seems to be pushing into her throat early on, before you make it all the way down. If you poke her a couple of times then pull out, it should work. First_throat is the first time you get anywhere near her throat, so it bulges slightly, and first_dt is the first time you go all the way down, to the hilt, so to speak. Hope this helps.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Something like [ *YOU*-kun] is probably best written as [* YOU-kun*]. Everything inside the asterisks is ignored when there is no name specified.

The girl's name could be specified by including this bit in a character code:

Code:
charName:hernamehere;

Vegita11554

Potential Patron
RajasGrime said:
Something like [ *YOU*-kun] is probably best written as [* YOU-kun*]. Everything inside the asterisks is ignored when there is no name specified.

Code:

Thank you!

Edit: It doesn't seem to be working. Do I put the name in quotes? Is the semi-colon at the end of the name required?

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Vegita11554 said:
RajasGrime said:

Code:

Thank you!

Edit: It doesn't seem to be working. Do I put the name in quotes? Is the semi-colon at the end of the name required?

http://konashion.blogspot.com/p/modding.html

*YOU* (Player entered name. Entered on Custom menu .)
*YOUR* (Player entered name with "'s" added, or just "'" if the name ends in s.)
*ME* (Character's name.)
*MY* (Character's name with "'s" added, or just "'" if the name ends in s.)

PS: That's why in the text I put *YOU*-kun or *YOU*-chan because if the honorifics are in between the asterisks it doesn't work. Just keep the honorifics outside the *YOU* or *ME* in the txt

Vegita11554

Potential Patron
Ah, now I think I know what's wrong. The character I've been trying to use for this dialogue is an .swf import. I don't know how to edit that, so I tried it with a character I have a code saved for, added her name at the beginning using the code told to me on here, and it worked. Thanks everyone!

S

Some Dumb Guy

Ehm, guys? Weren't we supposed to ATTACH the txt-files instead of POSTING THE CONTENT? Just saying...

I can smell some imminent deletion here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.