Default "Him" as female w/strapon (1 Viewer)

LanaK

Potential Patron
Any time I change characters, the Him goes to a default male, or has male entries in the skin code (which I remove). Is there a way in settings to change the default Him?

Another option: I have looked at many skin codes and they have lots of variables for the Him, but I can't figure out how to get what I want out of it. I've been all over this board and can't find anything that explains how to code the Him.

I specifically want female, tan, black strapon, highheel, midsized breasts, all of which are in the game by default. If I need to add to the character codes, I can, if I can get the info. Also I'm using the loader, so a swf mod would work too.

Thanks.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i believe these are the charcodes you want:
Code:
hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisBody:female;hisPenis:2,1,1;balls:0,1;hisSkin:2;hisBreasts:106;hisFootwear:highheel,0,0,0,1;

if you save this as 'code.txt' and put it in the $OVER folder, every loader character will use the him body with heels and such.

if you are loading vanilla character codes, then they probably have male him bodies

also seems that penis color is not saved

LanaK

Potential Patron
Thank you very much. The code works. However, putting it in the $OVER$ folder seems to conflict with clothing settings in the individual character codes. Adding it directly to the character code works fine though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.