Death Fetish Duels - Dekalog (1 Viewer)

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
I will create ten short stories (=Dekalog). Each short story consists of ten images (plus a cover image). Every story is about a duel. Not necessarily a classic duel (between just two opponents) but a duel-like situation in a wider sense. They are playing in very different settings and there is no connection between the single stories, apart from the fact that they always end with one or more deaths. The stories will be published irregularly. I hope that you will enjoy every single one of them, my dear watchers!
DeathFetishDuels-Dekalog.jpg

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
DeathFetishDuels II - pic 00.jpg

Watch out - there is a little sweepstake I´m going to make within this short story. In picture 3 the two duelists are speaking out strange words. Those were originally spoken out in an old film. So it´s kind of an homage to this great myth. If you know the film or want to make a guess, just type your answer quickly and reply to the third picture in this thread. First come first serve. The prize: my serial graphic novel Caroline´s Way. On another platform called ArtUntamed I will unlock my private album for you (after you have created an account on ArtUntamed).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.