Death By Degrees (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Has anyone here played Death By Degrees, featuring Nina Williams from Tekken? If so, is it a good ryona game? In the opening movie, Nina is in a cage fight with a couple of guys, and they managed to make her feel a bit of pain even during the opening sequence, so I thought the game might be promising. Thx.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I had a series of videos I made for this game. Should be in my older thread and you can find them on YouTube.

Mardion

Potential Patron
I had a series of videos I made for this game. Should be in my older thread and you can find them on YouTube.
...or in eyeteeth's 2nd link;)

Personally I was deeply disappointed by this game's ryona. Nina and Anna are famous in the Tekken games for their bone-cracking grabs, why the heck do they not have them here???

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Thanks for the replies. Well, I made a ryona vid based on just the game's introduction cutscene. Hope you like it:

Last edited by a moderator:

RoadBuster

Ryonani Teamster
I was a bit disappointed, too. The animations seemed really stiff and more awkward than anything else. The concept was actually kinda cool; using the right stick to attack in the direction you tilt it, but I guess they didn't have much of a budget beyond that and the opening cutscene.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
I personally had alot of fun with the game, more so in beating up Nina (also when she was in her ripped up outfit). Most of the time I couldn't advance in the game because I was spending so much time making sure she was weak and beaten...and there are moments in the game, like at the start when she gets taken away that has real potential on what type of ryona was going on with her (one of the best scene was when we see her on a chair, tied up, with her outfit ripped apart).

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
The only games not worth at least $2 are Superman 64 and E.T. (I actually own Superman 64, but I never played the single player game).

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
When I see gmaes like Jet Set Radio Future being sold for $1.99...including another game, it just makes me sad sometimes (and also seeing used copies of Sakura Wars).

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
I was disappointed too from this game. I hoped to see some different ways of game over, when playing the game through, like the death scene of some of the bosses... Unfortunatelly, there are no death scenes, only death animations which look like Nina going K.O. in Tekken. The control is different from all other games I played before. The game is interesting for showing Nina from another point of view, but its not offering big amount of different death animations. Its like the mission mode of other Tekken games, playing in Final Fight 3d way but as main game, with Nina as protagonist.

@ fighting3k_88
The first time i watched it, I thought that someone made an original video :D
After closer look, I noticed that its only a loop of the intro, turned around and slowed down, where Nina is hit few times, before she kicks her opponents.
Anyway creative reproduction of the intro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.