1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating Sim with Ryona-Style Arcade Combat

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by Mariposa, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Mariposa

Mariposa Vivacious Visitor

I found Vandread Love Quest on Newgrounds. Most of us may not like it because you have to be a guy. The game was based on the anime Vandread. Aside from that, it is a dating sim with ryona-themed, arcade-style, side scrolling, shooter combat. There are four girls to date. You just listen to them and get to know them, and after satisfying them on a date, you can fuck them. You have to either date them combine with them to fuck them. Except you cannot combine with one of them for legitimacy reasons. The main character could not combine with her in the anime. Vandread Love Quest @Detritus, I know you said downloadable games, but I think this one deserves a thread

2. Mariposa

I apologize for bumping my own thread, but if you tried the game, can you post if you did and what you thought?

3. awanis

awanis Potential Patron

i saw it, i tried to play and i must say that i am not fan of star wars/star treak fantasy outter space fantasion ;D.

4. Mariposa

@awanis Thanks for at least being honest. I am expecting more than a few lies....

5. awanis

awanis Potential Patron

I wish that i can help in future :)