Dating Sim with Ryona-Style Arcade Combat (1 Viewer)

Mariposa

Potential Patron
I found Vandread Love Quest on Newgrounds. Most of us may not like it because you have to be a guy. The game was based on the anime Vandread. Aside from that, it is a dating sim with ryona-themed, arcade-style, side scrolling, shooter combat. There are four girls to date. You just listen to them and get to know them, and after satisfying them on a date, you can fuck them. You have to either date them combine with them to fuck them. Except you cannot combine with one of them for legitimacy reasons. The main character could not combine with her in the anime. Vandread Love Quest @Detritus, I know you said downloadable games, but I think this one deserves a thread

Mariposa

Potential Patron
I apologize for bumping my own thread, but if you tried the game, can you post if you did and what you thought?

awanis

Potential Patron
i saw it, i tried to play and i must say that i am not fan of star wars/star treak fantasy outter space fantasion ;D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.