Dante's Lovely Ladies - Official Goodbye (3 Viewers)

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: Princess Whatshername, Washu Hakubi ,Elektra)

Dante said:
Here it is with the only piece of code, being the breast size.

Thank you and I did give you karma ;D

Hope you consider my suggestion for future mods.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: Princess Whatshername, Washu Hakubi ,Elektra)

You mean Kasumi's other outfits? Yeah, I did. I just never added them to my list, becasue they are already in the request forum, where my references are coming from ;D. Now if you'll excuse me.....

*holds newly acquired karma point over head* KAAAAAARRRRRRMMMMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! *runs away laughing like a maniac*
tumblr_lqbixnYLQv1qzlgnm.gif

Hank East

Content Creator

Dante said:
You mean Kasumi's other outfits? Yeah, I did. I just never added them to my list, becasue they are already in the request forum, where my references are coming from ;D. Now if you'll excuse me.....

*holds newly acquired karma point over head* KAAAAAARRRRRRMMMMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! *runs away laughing like a maniac*

Who the hell's that guy? He seems familiar.....

TDream

Potential Patron

Dante said:

You mean the code thing? You did not add what? ??? Honestly I don't know what you are talking about..

fallout666

Potential Patron

TDream said:
Dante said:

You mean the code thing? You did not add what? ??? Honestly I don't know what you are talking about..

i one half of singer for band Linkin Park his name is Mike Shinoda

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: Re-loading Fixed Mods)

UPDATE: I re-uploaded some of my older SDT mods, with newer versions that have the excess components removed. Check the Updates, to find out which one have be revised 8)

Fenris

Potential Patron

Please excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by "excess components"? Like loading a footwear mod won't remove all of the clothing you've already put on her, or what?

TDream

Potential Patron

Catwoman Boots
Catwoman Outfit
Elektra Assassin
Farm Girl
Cowgirl Boots
Sleeve Tattoo
Fullytank Paladin
HentaiKey Girl 5 - Boots
HentaiKey Girl 5 - Tattoo
Hyakka Ryouran Outfit
Kitchen Gloves
Lafiel Outfit
Leeloo Dallas
Male Helper
Hyakka Ryoran Outfit
Piercings
Poison Ivy
Princess Peach
Princess Whatshername
Rikku
Ura Moka
Wonder Woman
Yu-Gi-Oh Uniforms

I only see one outfit from that anime.. where is the other one?? ;D

ModGuy

Content Creator

Dante said:
UPDATE: I re-uploaded some of my older SDT mods, with newer versions that have the excess components removed.
Fenris said:
Please excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by "excess components"?

I think he means that he's removed all of the unused objects that would normally exist in the template, such as body outlines etc in what would just be a footwear mod and so on.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Not exactly. I was using another fla as a template for conversions, but I forgot to remove the components for the previous costume.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Dante said:
Not exactly. I was using another fla as a template for conversions, but I forgot to remove the components for the previous costume.

Close enough haha.
Surprised you have all the FLAs lying around still, the only "backups" I have of things is when I upload FLAs with mods.
Not the best system because I'm at the discretion of the file host.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I keep a backup of everything I make, on both mediafire, and my terabyte drive ;D. Just in case 8)

Nigida

Potential Patron

Dante said:

Here, have another karma point for you to dance with.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

tumblr_lmjkmw3FYo1qjy4pc.gif

UPDATE: Peach has been Fixed in the arm region. Daisy has been converted.

UPDATE 2: Valkyrie has been converted

UPDATE 3: Yura of the Demon Hair has been converted

UPDATE 4: Kagome has been converted

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Dante's Lovely Ladies (Update: 8 New Mods)

UPDATE:
Princess Candy - Dave the Barbarian
Barbarian Heroine
Abby Scuito - N.C.I.S.
Cammy - Street Fighter
Lian Shi - Dynasty Warriors
Mech-Angel Wings
Songo - Inuyasha
Ayame The Wolf Demon - Inuyasha

wswd009

Potential Patron

goodness it's fus ro dah :-D
Yes! Super Dovahkiinthroat Yes!

Faron

Content Creator

Dante keep being productive and awsome as allways, updates... updates... everywhere. Thanks for everything man :)

Hank East

Content Creator

Hey Dante, really small request here, could you make the Cammy boots a stand-alone mod please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.