Damselstruction, Perfect Cinema (Belly Punching) (1 Viewer)

Setsunai1111

Potential Patron
Hello, everyone. I haven't seen this website mentioned anywhere else, so I thought I'd share it.

These are short clips of fights that are almost entirely belly punching. There is usually very little plot or anything so they just get right down to it. Some of the girls are very nice, and the selling is usually good. They are sample videos that are between 1 - 2 minutes in length, and there are 3 sample videos for most fights.

To get a taste, I'd recommend trying "Floor Model!" first, it's down near the bottom. The girls are quite hot and sell well in that one, though they are hot in most videos. "Neo Knockout" is also a great one in my opinion.

http://shop.damselstruction.ieasysite.com/

If anyone actually has the full videos of these, PLEASE upload them...Thanks.

JGro

Ryonani Teamster
I've been trying to find the ones with either Adara (Right in the Belly, Belly Blitzkrieg and Bellyslammer), Jordana (Laid Low Lolita and now Twisted Sister) or Tara Bush (Busted).

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I've known about these guys for a while (I think they were one of my first "realizations"), but I still don't have any full videos from them. They are quite generous with their samples though, thankfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.