daman077c's IRC RP Log (1 Viewer)

daman077c

Ryonani Teamster
Sort of new to the RP scene here on Ryonani, but this will be a thread where I post some of my RP's done on the IRC chat here.

TheCrimsonRisk and I are big fans of Angela Fong, and after my first RP here against him (check his thread to take a read), I found myself as Angela again, this time with Raden, who RP'd as the powerful Jessicka Havok (who ironically, I'm getting a Slamminladies custom made with this month). Backbreakers and bearhugs, anyone?

25spv0n.jpg

Angela Fong (daman077c)

I'm standing in the center of the ring, dressed in a deep, dark blue two piece outfit, my top like a bikini, covered in small clear rhinestones. From the corner of my eye I see you entering the ring room, powerful as ever. I take in a deep gulp as I see you enter the ring.

"So, Jessicka.... W-what you want?" I stammer.

Jessicka Havok (Raden)

"Well you know, I figured you're here... and I'm here... and then I fired I'd have a little... FUN!" I punctuate the last word with a sharp kick to the stomach!

Angela

The kick lands swiftly with my taut abs, and I double over, my arms wrapping around my ribs. "OWWWF!" I grunt, the air rushing from my lungs. I collapse to a knee as you stand over me.

Jessicka

Not coming here to mess around, I ram a knee right into your jaw. I don't work by the hour...
"Aren't you haveing fun yet, Angela? Come on, get up!"

Angela

The knee has sent my head into a spin, my vision doubling momentarily as I flatten out onto the canvas, holding my jaw.
"Are you?" I shout back, rising to fire a punch to your stomach. Hope it doesn't make you angry...

Jessicka

"I'm having a lot oOOF!" the punch caught me off guard, and got me low in the abdomen, right where it's the most tender and stunning me for a moment. Unfortunately for you, it does make me angry...

Using the height that I tower over you with to my advantage, I unleash a fury-driven big boot right into your face.

Angela

If my vision wasn't doubled long enough from the knee earlier, it's doubled again, as I stumble towards the corner, slowly pulling myself up.

Jessicka
*thum thum thum thum* You wonder what that sound is, and you find out quickly enough, as when you turn around, I crash into you like a freight train with a huge turnbuckle clothesline, threatening to decapitate you with my powerful arm! It catches you across the neck and chest, whipping ypu backwards intot he buckle, and with nowhere to go, all your body can do is absorb the impact.

"How do you like that?" I taunt. "You want some more?"

Angela

The clothesline sends me into the corner like a ragdoll, and I'm left clinging to the ropes.

Silent, I weakly stand as tall as I can, still dazed, my chest and abs wide open for an attack.

Jessicka

Taking full advantage, I drive a knee into your stomach hard, gripping the ropes and using them as handholds to better leverage myself, and add to the already considerable force being applied with the blow.

I rear back, and plant another one in, feeling the air rush out of your body.

"Poor Angela...." I taunt, in a mocking voice. "Had enough yet?"

Angela

"Hunggnngngn...." I grunt, the knee driving the air from my petite body.

"Oww..." I moan, falling to my knees, my right hand covering my ribs, which are ON FIRE.

Jessicka

Displaying my usual viciousness, I haul you into the center of the ring by your hair. As you struggle to stand, I bounce off the ropes, looking for a home run shot with a clothesline.

Angela
Having a moment of clarity, I duck the clothesline, leaving you standing in your tracks...

I come off the ropes with a crossbody attack. Here's hoping I don't get caught...

Jessicka

I swing for the fences, and only come up with air. I'm momentarily confused, as I should have felt an impact... what happened?

It hits me to turn around just in time to see you hurtling toward me sideways. It happens too quickly to immediately register why you're not upright until you slam into me, knocking me off my unbraced feet.

I curse at myself for making stuch a stupid, careless mistake, and I scramble to get back to my feet.

Angela

"Come on, Jessicka," I shout, bounding to my feet. "Get up!"

I hit the ropes as you climb to your feet, and I again come off the ropes with a second crossbody attack.

Jessicka

As I'm standing, I'm caught with a crossbody again. Lucky for you you're fast enough I couldn't brace myself, and I'm forced back to the canvas with a thud again. I rise up as soon as you're off me again.

Angela

"Come one Jessicka!" I shout, bounding to my feet for a second time.

Hitting the ropes again, I come off with a third crossbody. If it's not broken, why change it up?

Jessicka

Sensing a pattern, I shift one foot back a little, ready to brace myself. Sure enough, you sail through the air again, but this time, I catch you, and stay upright. Using your own momentum, I swing you downwards and drop to one knee, with a crushing backbreaker perpetuated by your own actions.

A loud *CRUNCH* rings out as the force used to deliver it must have been devastating.... and what's worse, it was all your own force.

"Ha!" I yell at you. "How's that for fun?"

Angela

"OWWnoooohh..." I moan, sliding from your knee, arcing my damaged back into the air, my right hand quickly bracing my spine.

The backbreaker was picture perfect, and I roll onto my stomach, still clutching my spine.

Jessicka

The perfect target... I raise my boot up and drill it into your spine with a stomp, flattening you out as well.

I leap up and deliver a huge kneedrop, right to the lower back.

Angela

The stomp flattens me out on the canvas, and the pain quickly gets worse, as the kneedrop lands firmly within the small of my back.

"Gaowwww... My back..." I moan, rolling over, arching my back into the air to attempt to alleviate the pain.

Jessicka

"Yeah, well, if you think it hurts now..."

I exit the ring, and there's sounds of things being moved around, none too carefully...

Finally I find the prize I was digging for... a steel folding chair!

I grin evilly and bring it into the ring with me, lording it over you and letting you register exactly what's going to happen...

Gripping the edges, I raise it up, and with a yell, I bring it down edge-wise into your stomach, relishing the feeling as steel pounds into human flesh.

Angela

The blow drives what air is in my lungs, out. "Unnnnnhunhunnnnn..." I groan, curling into a ball, both of my arms clutching my now damaged ribs.

Jessicka

"Hey! No time for sleep here!" I move your arms, and with you still on your side, plow the edge of the chair into your ribs this time.

"You awake yet?"

Angela

"Owwwwf..." I moan, the chair damaging my ribs further. Can't take too much more punishment...

Jessicka

"Aw, you look like it hurts. Does it hurt?" I unfold the chair, and sit on it. "You know, it's such a shame this happened to you... indeed, such a shame..."

".... because I just KNOW I can do so much better than this!"

I get back up and, with a gleeful gleam in my eye, pick you up off the canvas to your feet.

I clasp you around the throat, and put your arm over mine.

Yelling out in exertion, I haul you into the air. With my height, it has to be a good seven or eight feet you're up there. I bring you down across the unfolded chair, chokeslamming you directly on the seat of it and naturally breaking the chair in half.

"How's that back feel now?" I scream at you.

Angela

I try to cry out in pain, but I can't as the pain is too excruciating. I can only roll back and forth on the canvas, clutching my now HEAVILY injured spine.

Jessicka

"Damn it, is it okay?"

You hear concern in my voice...

"I hope I didn't break it..."

".... shit!" I pull out the chair and look at it. That's what I was concerned about!

"Now I have to find another one..."

I throw it aside with a loud clatter, steel meeting concrete multiple times as it clatters and bangs across the floor.

Rooting around under the ring, I find it! A brand new one.

"It's a good thing they keep so much dangerous stuff under here!" I muse to myself.

Bringing in the refreshed implement, I drop it to the canvas.

I palm your throat again, and peel you off the canvas, lifting you high up in the air again... and this time, driving you down with a chokeslam on top of the folded chair.

Angela

Again I land with a thud, my back landing hard against the chair. I roll off, arcing my back high into the air, rolling from my back, to my stomach, then to my back again, my right hand clutching at the damaged vertebrae.

Slowly, and quite defiantly, I begin to pull myself to my feet, using you as a crutch to help me get up.

Jessicka

I stand and look down at you, towering mightily over you, as you pull yourself up using my body. I suppose I'll allow this. It makes the next devastation easier that way...

As you are standing, I catch you when you're hunched over, and pull you between my legs in a bent over position. There's all sorts of terrible things that can happen from here...

I wrap my powerful arms around your waist, like a vice grip. Easily flipping you up and onto my shoulders, I carry you back over to the chair....

"Guess what happens next, Angela?" I taunt.

Snapping forward, I deliver a brutal powerbomb onto the chair again. With the force I use, it's almost like I am trying to drive you through the ring!

Angela

I land with a big CRASH, and I'm out for a moment. Slowly but surely, I start to come to, as you're standing over me. "Hunnnnnnnnnnn..." I groan.

Jessicka

"Is this seriously all you've got, Angela? No wonder you couldn't make it... you even failed as a ring announcer. A ring announcer! How sad is that?"

"Although you should feel privileged... you get to get a sneak peek at this..."

I bend down and scrape you up off the canvas again, or what's left of you at this point. I pick you up in a huge press over my head, but instead of the traditional way where you're face down and looking downwards, you're face up...

As if being sacrificed to the Gods, I hold you in this position. With my arms fully extended, you're at least eight feet in the air.

You fall suddenly as I drop you, but the only catching I do is to guide your fall, as I drop to a knee, at the same time putting my hands on you to force you down to add to the impact.

"Wasn't that so much better than a standard, boring backbreaker, Angela??" I yell at you. "Well, I mean it was for me anyway..."

Angela

*CRUNCH*

Something broke within my back, something slipped, something. I arch my back high into the air, trying to scream. "GWAAAAAAAhunnnnnnohhh,,,," My scream turns to a moan.

Jessicka

"Aw, you wanna arch backwards? Here, I can help you with that..."

My hands are on you again, and by now you know that can only mean one thing... something is going to happen to you, whether you like it or not.

I scoop you up easily and drape you across my shoulders with a torture rack... and then I pull down on your thigh and chin, bending you harshly. I bounce you up and down, making sure to maximize the effectiveness of the hold.

"There! How's that for arched backward?" I shout at you.

Angela

"Oww... Nooo.... Ahhhohh...." I moan, as the bouncing torques my injured back, bending me over your shoulders. "I... can't... take... anymore..." I groan.

Jessicka

"You will take what I give you, you little twerp, and I'm not done giving yet!"

As I continue to wrench and buck the submission hold, hours pass between the second hand's ticks on the far wall's clock. Finally, mercifully, I stop bending you, and let you slump tot he canvas.

Relief is short lived, as I pick you up again... "We're almost done here, sweetie..."

Bending you down, I put my arms around you again, this time picking you up halfway. You're completely upside down, and it doesn't quite register in your brain as to why everything is oriented the other way up until I drop to a seated position, bouncing your skull off the mat with a piledriver! Everything in your neck and spine compresses and decompresses in an instant, like a spring.

Angela

I bounce headfirst off the mat, and end up sitting up, my eyes glazed over. A comeback might be out of the question, if it wasn't already...

Jessicka

"Hey! You're supposed to sell it. Fall over!" And wham, another big, straight kick finds a home on your jaw.

Angela

The kick lands with a sickening THUD, and I fall, my chest heaving, the only thing holding my breasts back is the blue bikini-ish top.

Jessicka

"Okay, sweetie, this is the last one, I promise..." Hauling your broken body off the canvas again, I put my arms around your waist, and deadlift you off the canvas. I'm pretty strong, but this is fairly hard and I have a little difficulty, having to pull you to your feet and then up and off, instead of just in one fluid motion like I'd wanted.

My arms wrap around you in a powerful bearhug, and I hold nothing back, viciously squeezing, aiming to break and cause damage to as much as I can. "Break for me, Angela!" I yell at you. "Do it!" I pour everything I have into the hold.

Angela

The bearhug is tight, there is no escape. Deep within my back, there's a series of pops and crunches as the vertebrae give out. "Nooohhhhunnnnnnnnnnnn...." I deeply moan, my arms falling lifeless, my body leaning back, in a last ditch attempt to alleviate the immense pressure.

Jessicka

I feel your body relax in my grip, and all it does is allow me to dig in tighter. I shake you violently from side to side like a rag doll, eliminating any and all space between our bodies. The hold is akin to the crushing grasp of a python coiled around its victim, and there's about as much chance of escape.

Angela

If the first pops and crunches weren't feelable by you, there's more, as the squeeze causes more to come out, quite audibly. "Ohhhhunnnnnnnnnnnnohhhh...." I moan, my eyes glazed over. I'm passing out from the pain.

Jessicka

I stop shaking, but don't let up on the hold, simply choosing to pump the bearhug a little more, as your feet dangle three feet off the canvas in my grip. It's clear I am not going to let go until I am ready.

Angela

"My back......is.....breaking...." I groan. I'm too weak to fight back, and with each pump of the bearhug, there's a pop, causing my body to twitch. Sweat rolls down my neck, down my chest, my body leaned back in submission.

Jessicka

You hope for relief from the hold, but find none. I'm simply looking to take you out at this point, as I continue piling on the colossal damage already done. I buck upwards a little, shifting you, starting to squeeze a little lower on your back, just under where I had been.

Angela

For a third time, there's multiple, VERY audible pops that come from my back. "Hunnnunnnnnnn...." I moan. "I.........I give...... I give-"

As I try to finish the sentence, there's a massive pop, then enormous pain.

"AHHHHHhunnnohhhhhhnooooo...."

Jessicka

I keep squeezing, but my arms are finally staring to waver. I'm not a machine after all. Using what's left of the strength in my arms, I swing your legs to the side, and as you turn, I plant with you another backbreaker. I'm not sure what is left in there to break, but if there's something there, I'll find it.

Angela

I land and there's a loud CRUNCH. I'm out, my back completely broken from the final manouver. I'm left stretched across your knee, my chest weakly, slowly rising and falling as I struggle to breath.

Jessicka

I let you hang there for a while, bent over backwards as you are, to cement my domination in your mind. When I push you off, your body lands, but doesn't take its natural shape again. So, I help you with it, forcing you into a neutral position

"Well, then!" I say, gleefully, as I kneel over you. "I guess this concludes today's entertainment. I sure hope you had a lot of fun, Angela!" I turn and leave you in the ring, broken and beaten.

Last edited by a moderator:

KevinFace

Ryonani Teamster
No Title.

This was my first RP on Ryonani, but not my first RP in general.

To be honest, I believe I had very bad timing, bad tactics, and a distorted character. Well the character was because I personally enjoyed using my own "creations". Anyways, daman077c did a pretty good job, though, looking forward to future RP's.

Roland Deathridge is an "original" character, looking him up won't bring you anywhere useful.

2rzt5pf.jpg

Angela Fong (daman077c)

As I enter the ring, I stare up and see you in the ring, and immediately I get a bit nervous. I'm way outsized.

"I...I'm wrestling you?" I ask.

Roland Deathridge (KevinFace)

Leaning on the ropes, I immediately stand up and take a look at you, grinning a little as I take a nice glance of your body.

"It would seem so", I say, quite a pleasing match up indeed.

Angela

I take a big gulp. There's no referee in sight, no one in the room to save me if things get bad.

"Www...where's the referee?"

Roland

I stand up and slowly approach you, still sporting that sinister grin, still towering over you. "I volunteered myself", I joked, letting out a light chuckle.

"I wouldn't want anyone getting in my way".

I then step back and hold my arms out, imitating the ringing of a bell. "Let's begin"

Angela

I take another big gulp, backing away slowly. This just CAN'T be good.

Roland

Any tension Angela feels is mutual, getting anxious, I quickly approach her, feeling myself lose control a bit... I then without question quickly lunge towards her.

She will be easy prey. But I still like a challenge. Reaching for her, attempting a collar tie as she backs away, hoping to break her paralysis before I break her.

Angela

I duck instinctively and spin away, my hands shaking as I stare you down. You look like you've gotten a bit angry...

Roland

I chuckle a bit as she dodges my attempt at a collar tie. Heart beginning to feel heavy. The solitude is far too empowering. "Fight me" I command, lunging forward again, this time reaching for the waist.

Angela

Your arms wrap around my waist as I turn away; it's a perfect rear waistlock. "Hunggngng..." I groan, my hands reaching for yours, trying to break your grip.

The waistlock is squeezing tighter, pushing the wind from my lungs.

"Get off of me!" I yell.

Roland

"Fight me!" I shout back, squeezing harder as my hands begin to climb your back. With your hands preoccupied, my hands then extend upwards under your armpits.

My hands meet at the back of your neck as I stand up, cranking them forward to fully place you in the Full Nelson. I use my weight to add to the pressure, pushing down as I slowly drag you away from the ropes.

Angela

"Hunnngghhh..." I grunt, beginning to hunch over. I notice your legs are open, and I swing my right leg backwards, trying to get free from the hold with a nutshot.

Roland

"Argh!" I grunt. That really hurt. I summon a small bit of strength as I lift you up and fall back into a bridge, releasing you for quick Dragon Suplex. It would not be in vain. I knelt down afterwards, holding my groin in explicit agony. "That's more like it" I uttered.

Angela

"Wwwoaaaahhh!" I yell, tumbling over, landing on my upper back and shoulders. That was.... not fun. Grabbing the back of my neck, I stagger to my feet, seeing you knelt on the ground. A chance to strike...

I lunge forward, ready to strike. My right hand rears back for a punch, but my taut abs are COMPLETELY open...

Roland

Still holding my groin I then begin to look up, feeling paranoid, feeling pain. I notice you lunging towards me. Rearing back for a punch? I would expect more discipline! Not wanting to push my luck I throw a fierce cross to your abs. I am however caught off guard as I feel your own fist slam against my cheekbone.

Angela

I'm stunned, the punch landed! I'm so nervous, I rear back a second punch, again leaving my abdomen completely exposed.

Roland

I endured the hit. I now feel a little more confident. Rising up, I lunge towards you, right foot forward, throwing a firm uppercut to your abdomen with the left hand as I weave, guarding with the right arm.

Angela

"OWF!" I grunt, my right hand quickly grabbing my stomach as I fall to my hands and knees, coughing. Now my slender back is exposed, my face twisted in pain.

Roland

I quickly side mount your back, hooking your neck with my left hand and your leg with my right hand. Tucking my head under, I kneel, I stand, holding you face up across my shoulders.

I then pull down on each end for a successful Torture Rack.

Angela

"Wwwha??" I stammer, as I'm bent backwards with a PERFECTLY executed kneeling Torture Rack. "AAAOOOOWWWW!" I yell, my back taking damage.

I try to grab for your left hand, an attempt to break the hold...

Roland

"Yeah, how do you like that?" I taunt, moving from my knees to my feet. I then pull down on each end more, tightening my grip, bending your back a little more. Distracted by your screams of agony, shattering your backbones.

Angela

"AAAAAHHHHOowwwwwwunnhggggunnnn....." I moan, as I feel a pop in my lower back. Not good.

Roland

Subconsciously grinning like a Cheshire cat, laughing like Joker himself.

"Aren't you glad there isn't a referee? Because then you'd have to SUBMIT! Good thing I volunteered!"

I pull down little more to add to the pain.

"Still got some fight left in you?" I taunt yet again. I'm enjoying this far too much!

Angela

"Ahhhhhooohhhowww!" I yell as you pull down. "I give up, let me go!"

My lower back is screaming in pain, my arms trying tp push and pull your left arm away from my neck.

Roland

Responding, I transition my hands under your neck and leg to extend my arms, lifting up over me at maximum elevation.

It's a long way down.

I kneel down, slamming your back on my knee for a true Backbreaker.

Holding you there for a few seconds.

Angela

I land with a big *CRASH*, and within my back you feel a harsh crunch, something in my back literally breaking.

I slide from your knee and arc my back high into the air, both of my hands grabbing for my injured spine, trying to assuage the steadily increasing pain.

"Ohhunnnnnnnnohhh..." I moan in agony.

Roland

I then throw you off of my knee as you fall to the ground. Standing up to examine you.

Angela

I roll onto my stomach, still clutching my lower back. "Mmm..... My back..." I moan. I can't take much more of that, yet I know that's exactly what could be coming for me.

Roland

I walk towards you as you roll onto your stomach. I take a quick look at your ass while I make my way to your legs, kneeling down and reaching for your ankles as you lay face down on the floor.

I bend your legs up and balance myself on the back of your thighs, hooking your calves around mine.

Angela

"Nnnooo.... What are you doing!" I shout, flailing my arms as I try to squirm free from the pending Mexican Surfboard.

Roland

I lean down, firmly smacking your ass while I reach for your wrists.

Angela

I keep flailing my wrists, reaching for the ropes. "GET OFF OF ME!"

Roland

I move my hands up, giving a firm slap to your ribs as I reach for your wrists. "Come on, just get it over with, I promise I'll make it less painful" I plead.

Angela

My arms move back, my elbows bent, trying to cover my ribs from another slap. My wrists are ripe for the taking, my eyes squinched in pain.

Roland

Snickering, I use this to grab hold of your wrists. I then raise myself up as I pull on your arms.

I eventually fall onto my back, elevating you face up as I push your legs up whilst pulling on your wrists.

Trapping you in a Mexican Surfboard.

Angela

"AAAHHHAHAHAOwww...." I groan, the Mexican Surfboard torquing my back.

Roland

I pull on your wrists more as I move your legs up and down, adding to the pain you already feel as you groan. "Just a little more and it will be over" I say.

Angela

"It's over.... I give up, owwhohoho.... I give up..." I weakly moan. My chest quickly rises and falls with each breath.

Roland

I give one strong push against your body before I let you fall quickly to the ground, standing up and walking away, leaving you down on the ground in pain.

"That was quick" I say, turning my head around with the intention of exiting.

Until I'm ambushed by 2nd thoughts.

Acting on those 2nd thoughts, I then walk over and grab you by the hair, "But not quick enough", forcing you to your feet as I throw one quick uppercut to your stomach yet again.

Angela

"Ooowwmmfffff...." I moan, the punch knocking the wind from my lungs, landing just above my pierced belly button. My hands slowly reach for my stomach as I slowly double over.

Roland

I lunge forward, wrapping my arms around your waist, conveniently wrapping both of your arms up as well while I lift you up, crushing you in my Bearhug.

Angela

I quickly find myself lifted in a crushing bearhug, and worse yet, my arms are trapped! "Nnnnnooohhhhhh....Unnnggggghhhhh...." I groan, moving left and right, wresting my arms free. They fall limp to my sides.

Roland

I begin to slowly crush your ribs with the pressure from my biceps, the pain surging through your entire midsection as I pull you in closer, compressing the space more and more.

Angela

You're met with a series of pops, as vertebrae in my back give out. I lean back, slumping in your arms as your arms constrict further and further...

Roland

I continue to constrict you, closing the distance between us more and more as I get you within headbutting distance. It's music to my ears. I'm not sure what's louder, your moans, or your bones.

Angela

There's several more pops from my back, as the clear rhinestones on my top press against your chest. "Unnnnnnnohhh..." I weakly moan. I can't take anymore, my eyes fluttering shut, my head lulling backwards.

Roland

Noticing you grow weaker and weaker, I continue to squeeze your midsection.

But then I notice your head falling back a little, you're fading away... "Nope, not yet" I say, headbutting your chest once. "I'm not done with you, yet".

I headbutt your chest again, making my grip a bit light so as to tenderize you for my finisher.

Angela

As if the bearhug wasn't enough, the headbutts bring me to, as I feel the constriction from your arms loosening. I take in a DEEP gasp of air.

Roland

I then briefly release you from the Bearhug, throwing a snap front kick to your stomach, trying to keep you balanced for my finisher.

Angela

"HHUNnnnnnnnnnn...." I moan, doubling over. My legs are like spaghetti, barely holding my injured body up.

Roland

As you are doubled over, I wrap my arm around your waist. From there I move, tucking your head under my shoulders.

As I continue, I then move forward, grabbing a hold of your legs, hooking them with my arms as I stand up.

Setting you up for a Samoan Muscle Buster.

With your neck against my shoulders, holding you upside down, your knee pressing against your chin, I begin to pull down a bit.

"Are you ready?" I say, looking at you once again. As if you would respond.

Angela

I'm barely conscious, and don't respond, as I'm hung precariously in the air.

Roland

I walk over to the turnbuckle, using the crane moon-step motion to balance myself atop the second rope. From there I turn around. From there I jump off.

From there I land in the dismount for the neckbreaker variation, from there I then turn around again and fall back into a bridge, your back smashing the ground with a loud BANG as I release you.

I then stand up to look at your limp body.

Angela

The landing KO's me, and I'm left in a heap, my chest heaving as I'm laid out. If there was a referee here, he'd have stepped in a long time ago.

Roland

I stand up and turn around, taking a quick glance at your limp body. While I do this, I begin laughing manically.

Volunteering himself as the referee... he was insane, wasn't he? Roland watched his victim laying unconscious on the ground, "It's a shame" he says to himself.

"You barely put up a fight...", and with that Roland proceeds to jump out of the ring. Making his way to the exit, this time, leaving her there.

daman077c

Ryonani Teamster
Here's an RP I did last night with Weiss, who RP'd as the ULTRA beautiful Psylocke against Onslaught. Now, I probably didn't RP Onslaught right, but hell, I had fun with this. This is probably the best RP I've ever done, whether it be here or elsewhere on the interwebs. I'm not breaking the posts apart; our detailing was good enough that you can tell who spoke as who.

Psylocke leaps silently from building to building, shrouded in ninja garb. Psylocke looks down below to find the streets ruined, and dozens of cars that have been smashed or turned over. Among the ruins, she sees a being who she once thought dead.

"You! What are you doing here?"

Onslaught looks up, holding Laura Kinney, better known as X-23, by her neck. Blood drips from her mouth. She's badly wounded. Her stomach and ribs are tattered with bruises.

"Taking another one of you out. She didn't stand a chance."

Psylocke gasps in horror, taking a step back.

"You monster! I won't let you get away with this!"

Onslaught points to X-23, squeezing her neck tighter. Her arms slowly fall limp, and he tosses her away, her body crashing against a car before falling in a heap next to it.

Psylocke 's eyes flash purple and she vanishes, then re-appears on the ground behind Onslaught, her ninja robe gone. She makes a quick sweep with her leg at Onslaught's ankles.

Not expecting Psylocke's sweep, tumbles to the ground. He is quick to rise, however, and faces her.

"You don't learn, do you? Didn't you just see what I did to your little friend there?" Onslaught charges, his right hand rearing back for a strike to Psylocke's stomach!

And that's why I have to stop you! You won't be hurting anyone else today!

Psylocke does a graceful backflip into the wall of a building, avoiding Onslaught's punch, then kicks off and launches herself toward him while forming a psi blade on her fist.

Onslaught grins beneath his helmet, reaching out to catch her fist whilst balling his other hand throwing a punch aimed at Psylocke's solarplexus!

You're beautiful, yet so stupid.

Psylocke gasps as Onslaught's powerful punch knocks the breath out of her. She dangles in Onslaught's grip, but then looks up at him with a determined expression.

"We'll see who's stupid..." Psylocke suddenly twists her body, delivering a mid-air roundhouse kick straight to Onslaught's face.

Onslaught grimaces as the kick lands flush, sending him staggering back against the wall of a highrise building.

"You bitch.... You didn't see everything I did to her, did you? Squeezing her tightly.... breaking her ribs.... crushing her back! You, you think you're going to do any better?" Onslaught laughs. "You're going to end up JUST LIKE HER."

Onslaught charges forward, trying to knock Psylocke's head off with a wild haymaker!

Psylocke lands on her hands and feet once released, trying to catch her breath.

"Okay Betsy, you can do this. Just gotta focus."

Psylocke watches Onslaught carefully as he charges forward at her. She stays still until he's right in front of her, and then his fist goes straight through her head! However, it is only an illusion, and the real Psylocke drops from above, locking her legs around Onslaught's neck."

"You won't beat me fighting like that, Onslaught!"

Psylocke raises a fist to plunge a psi blade into his skull!"

"HHHUUURRGGHHH!"

Onslaught struggled to pull Psylocke's legs from his neck, but then he saw her fist raised, a psi blade ready to kill him. He quickly reached up with both hands to catch the blow, and send Psylocke hurtling across the street.

"Again, I say: STUPID!"

"Aghhh!"

Psylocke crashes painfully into the street, her lithe form bouncing over the asphalt until she comes to a stop against a car. Groaning, she picks herself back up, shaking her head.

Onslaught is right in front of Psylocke as she stands, rearing back and throwing a heavy blow to her stomach.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?"

"Unnghh!" Psylocke is thrown into the air by the force of the blow, then lands on her back a short distance away. She coughs up a little blood. "This... is nothing..." Psylocke glares at Onslaught, and two pieces of rubble suddenly fly at him, propelled by telekinesis.

Onslaught grins, as he sees the rubble flying towards him. She must've forgot he's got telekinesis powers as well. He rushes towards her, his powers deflecting them away, as he snaps off another punch towards Psylocke's stomach.

Psylocke gasps, clutching her stomach with both hands, then falls on her knees, her head bowed and her long hair casting a curtain over her pretty face.

"You see, Psylocke? You stand no chance against me. You can throw every piece of rubble in this world at me, and all I have to do is smile and wave... X-23, Jean Gray, Juggernaut - they've all fallen at my feet. You'll do the same in due time." Onslaught smiles, lifting Psylocke to her feet with his telekinesis powers, before throttling her with a barrage of powerful lefts and rights into her abdomen.

Psylocke screams as her slender body is pummelled all over. She finally manages to reverse Onslaught's telekinetic grip, and stumbles back. Her legs are shaking, barely able to support her weight, but she somehow stays standing.

"You'll pay for this, I swear it! I won't ever give up!"

Psylocke closes her eyes and focuses, creating a psychic katana. Gripping it with both hands, she charges at Onslaught, leaps into the air, then slashes downwards at him with the katana.

Onslaught watches as the katana slashes through him. He staggers back a couple of steps, his head looking down at where Psylocke had just slashed. There was no cut, no damage - not a single scratch.

"It's all so futile..."

Psylocke stares in disbelief for a moment, and the katana vanishes. In a rage, she then runs up to him and unleashes a flurry of lightning fast kicks and punches, dancing around him and attacking him from every angle.

Onslaught can only smile underneath his helmet. He raises his arms in the air, each kick and punch landing flush with his body, but doing nothing to him. "You done?"

Psylocke pauses, gasping from exhaustion, perspiring from head to toe. Her fists and feet are sore from repeated collisions with Onslaught's armor. She then slowly looks up at Onslaught's towering form in horror. "No way..." Psylocke takes a shaky step back.

"Yes... You'll soon be like your friends: DEAD." Onslaught grabs Psylocke with his Telekinesis, before sending her hurtling into the side of a car.

Psylocke slams into the car like a rag doll. The glass from the window shatters and peppers her fallen form. This time, however, she just lies there, unmoving. She shuts her eyes as though to block out the pain, but it's not working.

Onslaught bellows, slowly storming towards Psylocke's fallen body. He again lifts her to her feet with his telekinesis, but then wraps his arms around her waist, squeezing a torturous bearhug. "Time to break you..."

Psylocke groans, pushing weakly against Onslaught's massive chest in a feeble attempt to free herself. "Let me go, you freak..."

"That's not nice, now is it?" Onslaught responds by squeezing tighter, trying to crush the vertebrae in Psylocke's back. "Just give up, and this can all end..."

Psylocke hears a crack and screams, while her breasts are squeezed tightly against Onslaught's chest. She shakes her head and kicks her legs. "No!"

"Then I guess you'll just have to break..." Onslaught begins to pump the bearhug, torturing Psylocke, extending her grief.

"AAAAHHHHHH!" Psylocke 's eyes go wide, and her vision blurs as she is blinded by tears. "...please... stop..."

"Well... if you insist..." Onslaught lets Psylocke free from the bearhug, dropping her to her feet. The respite is short lived, however, as he places his right palm on Psylocke's stomach, before pushing her into the wall of a building with his telekinesis.

Psylocke pants for breath when she is released, her legs shaking, but before she can even catch her breath she finds herself hurled into a nearby building. There is a loud crack and an explosion of dust as her limp body is smashed against the brick wall, sending fault lines all along the wall. Psylocke remains embedded in the wall for a few more seconds, then slides down, falling first onto her knees and then down on her face.

"Hngh..." Psylocke places her palms on the ground and weakly tries to push herself up, to the protests of her bruised and battered body.

"You just don't give in, do you?" Onslaught laughs as he slowly walks towards Psylocke, who's struggling to get up. "Here, let me help you." Onslaught reaches down and with his powerful arms, he easily lifts Psylocke off the ground, cradling her in his arms. He takes a moment to look over her battered body, before dumping her across his outstretched right knee with a crippling backbreaker.

Psylocke archs her back, her ample breasts pulled taut against the fabric of her costume as she cries out in agony with Onslaught's knee driving into her back.

Onslaught can only smile, as he looks over Psylocke's body, stretched across his knee. He cradles her again. Let's do that again, shall we?

"Leave... me... alone... you bastard..."

Onslaught then repeats the backbreaker, again dumping Psylocke's body down across his knee.

"AAAHHHHHHH!" Psylocke screams even louder this time, her arms and legs going completely limp and her face contorted into a permanent look of torment. "can't... take... much more..."

Onslaught softly dumps Psylocke's heavily injured body from his knee, staring over her. "This could have been so much easier..."

Psylocke tries to crawl away, but can only move one of her arms. Every muscle screams in white hot pain as she agonizingly tries to drag herself away from this unstoppable monster.

Onslaught grins again, as he starts to think back at the fun that was the backbreakers just a moment ago. He again pulls her body up, cradling her, before dropping a third backbreaker.

Psylocke opens her eyes wide when she realizes what's about to happen. Her vision goes white for a second as she briefly loses consciousness, only to wake back up to her cruel torment when Onslaught's knee drives into her already beaten form for yet a third time. "no... please just... let me go..." Psylocke moans softly, blood trickling out of the corner of her mouth.

"Aww, are you saying you're done? I don't think so..." Onslaught swiftly cradles her and dumps Psylocke with a fourth backbreaker in a fluid motion. He feels several pops and crunches. "You're done when I say you're done!"

"GYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Psylocke lets out one final scream as her bones are shattered against Onslaught's might! "This can't be happening..."

Onslaught looks down at Psylocke's sexy, yet battered frame. He was slightly amazed she was still breathing, still struggling. "It can be happening." Onslaught lets out an evil laugh as he, for the 5th time, lifts and dumps Psylocke with a backbreaker across his knee, feeling more pops and crunches.

Psylocke makes a choking sound, coughing up a large amount of blood, which stains her blue tights. Her once graceful body has been bent into an unnatural shape. Her eyes glow a faint purple as she tries to use her psychic powers, but she can't concentrate on anything except for the horrible pain wracking her entire body.

Onslaught dumps Psylocke's crippled body to the ground. He stares over her frame for several long moments. "Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt you? Did I injure your back?"

Psylocke opens one eye and looks up at Onslaught with a dazed expression. Her vision fades in and out; she can feel death approaching. The bruised and beaten Asian beauty falls into despair, realizing that she has been utterly defeated. She wants to say something rebellious, but barely has the strength to breath.

"Well, did I hurt you?"

"Hnngss..."

Onslaught stomps on Psylocke's back with his right foot, right in the small of her back.

Psylocke spasms, letting out a whimper as she is cruelly punished yet again. Though she is an extraordinarily talented mutant, her ninjutsu, telekinesis, psiblades... all are useless underneath Onslaught's brutish might. She can only lie there and take whatever punishment he decides to throw at her.

Onslaught becomes angry Psylocke didn't respond. He again stomps the small of her back, this time with more force. "Answer me!"

The second stomp drives Psylocke deeper into the pavement, crushing her breasts against the broken asphalt while cracks form all around her. She wheezes as she tries to draw breath in a desperate attempt to answer Onslaught. "Go...to...hell..."

Angry, Onslaught sweeps Psylocke into the air, sinking in a bearhug. It's not completely sunk in, but it's still mighty painful. "What's that you say?" He begins to pump the bearhug.

Psylocke moans and begins to cry, tears streaming steadily from her eyes.

Onslaught keeps pumping the hold, tight, then loose, then tight again. "You've let the humans change you too much."

Psylocke 's moans get louder as her body is crushed in Onslaught's hold. The broken bones move painfully around inside of her, and what few unbroken ribs she had left are shattered as well. Her beautiful hair is plastered against her face with sweat and blood. "Sss..."

Onslaught loosens the bearhug ever so slightly, but keeps pumping. "Bleed for me, Psylocke..."

"Bleed for these humans, who don't care about you..."

"Bleed for all of your fallen friends..."

Psylocke 's mangled body is like jelly in Onslaught's grasp. Her once well-defined muscles are torn in a dozen places, and her tight costume has been shredded as well. Psylocke closes her eyes and continues to weep.

Onslaught pumps tighter, trying to cause Psylocke to spit up blood. "Bleed..."

Psylocke 's lung collapses underneath her broken ribs and the bloody fluid is pumped out in the bearhug, trickling out of the corner of her mouth in a steady stream.

"Come on, gimme more..." Onslaught again loosens, then tightens the hold, repeating over and over again. "This is how it ends, Psylocke..."

Psylocke gurgles, the flow of blood getting worse.

"Now scream." Onslaught squeezes with all of his might, snapping Psylocke's body, an orchestra of pops coming from her back.

"Hgnh... ggrgg... aahh... EEYAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Psylocke screams with the last of the air left in her lungs as she finally succumbs. Blood sprays from her mouth, running in streams down her limp arms, the swell of her breasts, her bare thighs, and her feet, collecting in a puddle on the ground beneath her.

Onslaught 's body, his chest, his helmet, everything on him is covered in blood.
"Sayonara, Psylocke."

Psylocke drops to the ground in a heap, landing with a wet thud in a puddle of her own blood. She can only feel one thing-- agony-- as her consciousness fades to black and she leaves behind only her beautifully shattered body. Thus the courageous heroine known as Psylocke met her demise at the hands of the all mighty Onslaught.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Holy shit, Weiss, I had no idea you RP'd at all let alone like that. Jesus. That was incredible.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Psylocke destruction is the best kind of destruction! Kudos to both of you on this fine work. I think my favourite bit was the purple glow in her eyes fading as she tried to use her powers to no avail...just totally crushed.

And damo, while that might not have been a "textbook" RP of Onslaught, it was certainly a cruel and playful one and really, isn't that what's important?

KevinFace

Ryonani Teamster
Shades of Red

The second RP in which I have participated with daman. This time I'm RP'ing as Power Girl as she is demised by Rampage and rightfully so; hell, she's even had the Man of Steel on the ropes when she fought him in the DC Comics. Enjoy.

Power_Girl.png rampage_dc-comics_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

Rampage (daman077c)

Earth is in the midst of an all out war. Superheroes and villains fight all over, with the world around them taking the shape of wasteland. In one such area walks Rampage. She storms down a street covered with crushed and destroyed cars, just looking for a fight.

From around a corner, two humans run screaming towards her, not knowing what they're running to. Rampage growls.

"Outta my way!"

She sends one flying into a wall, leaving the human laying lifeless. The other cowers in fear in front of Rampage.

Power Girl (KevinFace)

Witnessing the midst of a rampage, and as well as it's namesake. Oh wait, look, up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane. It's... Power Girl!? Yeah, Power Girl of the late Krypton. You know days like these kind of made her job a little more irritating than usual. Not one, not two, but nearly a battalion of super villains decided they were gonna come and wreck the city. Sons of bitches.

As Power Girl makes her way throughout the wasteland of the city, she quickly notices Kitty... or at least 'Rampage'. she swoops down and lands in front of the defenseless human. Recognizing the urgency, she quickly flies towards Rampage to throw a punch.

Rampage (daman077c)

Rampage grins as she spots Power Girl in front of her, flying towards her. Wasting little time, Rampage picks up the human in front of her, tossing it towards Power Girl.

"HHHEEEEAAAA!"

Power Girl (KevinFace)

Powergirl quickly reacts to the human being thrown towards her, catching and placing him down somewhere. "Get out of here, now" She firmly states. Without further a due, she rushes towards her opponent at blinding speed, firing off a heat vision in the process while aiming to strike Rampage.

Rampage (daman077c)

Rampage sidesteps, thrusting her right hand towards Power Girl's stomach, meant to not only knock her out of the air, but knock the wind from her.

Power Girl (KevinFace)

As Powergirl collides with Rampage, she quickly catches her fist in the middle of the attack, throwing a kick to her face followed by an elbow to the top of her head.

Rampage (daman077c)

Wham, wham, both blows land, sending Rampage staggering back. The blows haven't done much other than make Rampage even angrier! She grits her teeth.

"You just made a bad mistake..."

Power Girl (KevinFace)

"The only mistake I could possibly make is allowing you to roam around", responds Power Girl, landing in front of her. "And somebody's gotta kick your ass, so why not let it be me?", with this she takes a fighting stance.

Rampage (daman077c)

"Your death." Rampage rushes towards Power Girl, throwing a barrage of lefts and rights to her ribs and stomach.

Power Girl (KevinFace)

"Whatever you say, pumpkin", taunts Power Girl bobbing and weaving and dodging and stepping back before throwing a sharp kick to her upper back thigh, the leg in which the power doesn't direct itself.

Rampage (daman077c)
The kick lands with a smack, yet Rampage keeps pressing forward, continuing her barrage of blows to Power Girl's stomach.

"Grrr...."

Power Girl (KevinFace)

The kick was only a small tap on the shoulder as she lunged towards Power Girl... and "Unnh!" driving straight into her stomach, she holds her stomach in pain, briefly stunned from the impact.

Rampage (daman077c)

"That felt good, didn't it?" Rampage throws her right hand over and over again into Power Girl's stomach.

Power Girl (KevinFace)

Another punch crashes into her stomach again, and again, and again, and again, and ag- of course Power Girl would remind Rampage that she wasn't facing the average heroine by catching her right hand, proceeding to fire a heat vision to Rampage's eyes, attempting to blind her.

Rampage (daman077c)

The blast lands flush, sending Rampage staggering back. "ARRGGGHHH! YOU BITCH!" Rampage shook her head, her vision flashing white for a moment.

Power Girl (KevinFace)

Rampage being blinded, Power Girl could resort to her more favorable tactics. Using her sheer force, she leeches onto Rampage's clothing, driving her head through the ground for several feet.

Afterwards she would toss Rampage into the air in a sharp pursuit, using a cross to dig into the woman until she hit the ground.

Power Girl then stomped on Rampage's face and proceeded to fire another heat vision. A blunt reminder of what she was up for.

Rampage (daman077c)

"YEEEEAARRRRGGHHH!" Rampage was thrown about, into the air, then back to the ground. Power Girl's stomp smooshed her face, and she felt a burst of heat over her chest.

"Bad... mistake..."

Rampage grabbed Power Girl's foot, shoving her off with a burst of super strength.

Power Girl (KevinFace)

"On your part" Responded Power Girl, stomping on the woman's face once more only to dive for another. "You trying to beco- Unnh..." she grunts, stopped by Rampage latching onto her foot.

Rampage (daman077c)

Rampage holds Power Girl's foot as she rises to her feet, her face twisted in anger. "Bad... mistake..." she repeated, holding Power Girl's foot with her left hand as she socked her in the stomach with her right.

Power Girl (KevinFace)

"Unnh!" she grunted, wincing in pain at the impact of the punch. Either Rampage was getting stronger, or Power Girl was in more pain. The bruises on her stomach were evident even before this punch...

Rampage (daman077c)

Rampage dropped Power Girl's leg, pushing her left arm against Power Girl's right shoulder. "Did that hurt?" Rampage reared back and delivered another hard punch to Power Girl's abs.

Power Girl (KevinFace)

"Urgghh!" another hit came crashing down on her stomach. Did that hurt? As if freight trains could talk. Powergirl holds her stomach in pain, latching onto Rampage's arm as she begins to exhale arctic breath on her opponent's arm.

She was growing desperate.

Rampage (daman077c)

Rampage's eyes grew wide as she saw Power Girl attempt to use her breath powers. She swiftly pulled her right hand away from Power Girl's stomach, only to just as swiftly plung her fist back in, trying to knock the wind from Power Girl.

Power Girl (KevinFace)

"Ack!" Nothing, nothing but coughing. Rampage's fist drove deep into her stomach, quicker this time even, the speed was unreal. At this point the bruise on Powergirl's stomach was turning beaten red from the impact, a dent was forming from each crash.

Rampage (daman077c)

"You had enough, Power Girl?" Rampage asked as she plunged her fist into Power Girl's stomach again. She could feel the area she's been punching getting tight.

"Because I know I haven't."

Power Girl (KevinFace)

She whimpers again. Now at this point Power Girl was nearly beginning to cough up her own blood. Not a good sign. She had to try and do something at least, Power Girl fires a heat vision yet again at Rampage as she slams her stomach.

Rampage (daman077c)

The blast lands, but it's weak; Rampage smiles as she swings a backhand strike with her left hand, then a punch to the stomach with her right. "Give it up, Power Girl..."

Power Girl (KevinFace)

"Agghh!" She's struck in the stomach. Once more she is now struggling significantly to breath. She's coughing up her own blood. "Giving up" she grunts, "Isn't something I do!"

Rampage (daman077c)

Rampage's smile turns to anger upon hearing Power Girl's response. She quickly swept Power Girl off of her feet, cradling her in her powerful arms, before finally dumping Power Girl across her knee with a crippling backbreaker, feeling several pops.

Power Girl (KevinFace)

Soon Powergirl finds herself being swept off her feet, lifted in the air and...

* CRUNCH *.

"Aghhh!" She comes crashing down on Rampage's knee, shattering at the sheer force alone. Powergirl coughs and winces, grunting as her back is arched, her chest area pumping in and out from her heavy breathing.

Rampage (daman077c)

Rampage sweeps Power Girl from her knee, cradling her again. "I'll tell you again... Give it up, Power Girl..."

Power Girl (KevinFace)

"Why don't you?" She retorts.

Rampage (daman077c)

Rampage closes her eyes, dumping Power Girl across her knee with another backbreaker upon hearing Power Girl's retort.

Power Girl (KevinFace)

Another * CRUNCH * "Unnghh!" Her voice echoes as her back crashes upon Rampage's knee yet again, whimpering yet again, coughing up more blood.

Rampage (daman077c)

"Your efforts are so futile, Power Girl," Rampage said, lifting Power Girl to her feet before sinking in a bearhug.

"Goodbye." Rampage pumped the hold, tight, then loose, over and over again.

Power Girl (KevinFace)

Power Girl is dragging into yet another hold. The bearhug. Her arms and waist all trapped in Rampage's graspe. "Hnnngh!" She winces as her bones begin to shatter, blood running from her mouth as her back arches, being pumped over and over again.

"N-no..." she whimpers, Power Girl is beginning to fade from consciousness.

Rampage (daman077c)

"I'll give you one last chance, Power Girl," Rampage said, loosening the bearhug, freeing Power Girl's arms.

"Give it up, or you die."

Power Girl (KevinFace)

"G-go to hell..." She grunts making one last attempt at survival, firing a heat vision laser at Rampage's eyes, at this point in time it's quite difficult to focus all of that power...

Rampage (daman077c)

The laser barely flickers, licking Rampage's face. She re-tightens the hold, pumping the bearhug again. "Then this is going to be the worst torture you've ever felt."

Power Girl (KevinFace)

"Aghh-" Her screams of agony are interrupted by the gurgling of her blood, whiting of her eyes and rag dolling of her body, now she begins to fade out.

Rampage (daman077c)

"Not so fast, Power Girl," Rampage implores, loosening the hold to extend the torture. "I want to have some fun before you die."

Power Girl (KevinFace)

The blood continues to run out of her mouth as she fades, Powergirl is barely even able to hear Rampage talking at this point in time.

All she knows is that her time will soon come, soon she'll be dead, just let it end already... "D-d-do it!" she challenges, "Do it!"

Rampage (daman077c)

Rampage grinned, instead continuing to pump the weak bearhug. "But I want to have fun with you," she said sadistically.

Power Girl (KevinFace)

Power Girl moaned in pain, becoming half conscious at the thought of her twisted idea of "fun".

Rampage (daman077c)

"I want to break every bone in your back... and I want you to be awake for every painful moment," Rampage said. She squeezed slightly tighter, feeling a single pop come from Power Girl's back - certainly more to come.

Power Girl (KevinFace)

She couldn't even screech in pain, all that came out was blood, drowning her in the waking moment as her ribs began to break, lungs in blood, her iris soon fades as her eyes turn completely white, her body grows far more limp with each squeeze, she's softer than before.

Rampage (daman077c)

Over and over again, Rampage squeezed the bearhug, and over and over again, she was met with a pop from Power Girl's back.

This couldn't be how Power Girl was going to end... was it?

Power Girl (KevinFace)

Powergirl couldn't struggle, couldn't defend herself, couldn't plead for her life, or death all she could do is be crushed by Rampage's monstrous arms, drowned from internal bleeding, leaking into her lungs, her eyes closing shut, and her body growing limp and lifeless after twitching violently.

She died in Rampage's arms that day. Another victory for the villains.

daman077c

Ryonani Teamster
It's been a bit since I've posted up and RP, so here's one with myself, as April Hunter, facing TCR, playing the beautiful Angela Fong! In many ways this can be seen as a part two to a series, which started with a custom between Angela and April I bought the beginning of this year. Story was Angela's back was hurt coming in, and her waist was taped up. April dominated and submitted Angela with a bearhug, but refused to release the hold, and the referee reversed the decision, giving Angela the win. So now we're to this point...

dzjaz7.jpg

Stretching in her corner, the very strong, muscular April Hunter was prepared for her title match against Angela Fong. Dressed in a black two piece top and pants combo, she flipped her long red hair over her shoulders as she stared over at the champion, Angela Fong.

Angela had gotten away once already; April didn't break a bearhug submission after Angela had submitted, but the "Championship Committee" gave April one more shot, one more opportunity to take the champ down. The referee standing between them took over for the moment.

"This match is scheduled for one fall, with a 30 minute time limit, and it's for the Slamminladies Championship!" He turned to April. "In the corner to my right, the challenger, April Hunter!"

April took a step out, flexing her biceps before blowing a kiss into the camera. The referee turned to Angela. "And her opponent, the champion, Angela Fong!"

In contrast to the challenger, who was rippling with raw power, the injuries Angela had sustained in the last match made her look tiny. Her normal stretching routine was reduced to a few basic bends and squats. She wanted to hide her weakness, but it was clear that April knew how much damage was done.

The pounding her body received in their last encounter was fresh on her mind, but she knew she could outwork the savage redhead. She just had to be very, very careful...

Inhaling deeply, Angela took the centre of the ring with confidence, handing her title to the referee. "Keep this warm for me, sweetie." Then she puckered her lips and blew her own kiss to the camera. She shot April a look as if to say, "You'll never charm them like I can."

Every movement was uncomfortable, but she was able to make it back to her corner. Propped up against the ropes in her tight blue pants and matching top, she looked almost as good as new...

The referee took the title belt and handed it to the timekeeper on the outside of the ring, and quickly called for the bell. April had already circled around to the corner opposite Angela, twisting side to side, her hands on her hips.

*DING DING DING*

Looking over Angela, April marvel at Angela's gear. The white rhinestones on her top glittered, her lips covered in pink lip gloss that shined almost as bright as the stones.

"You sure you want your back broken again, Angela?"

Angela cringed at April's taunt. Back. Broken. "Don't let her see you sweat; not for a second," Angela thought.

"You're a bully and a coward," Angela started, "and I could never be broken by the likes of you."

She kept one hand on the top rope as she exited the corner. She knew she might need the added leverage to get around the ring. On a good day, she knew she could outrun this beast of a woman, but with her injuries...

She flinched forward and back, trying to time her reactions with April's advances.

"Says the woman that cried as I crushed her back and ribs in a bearhug the last time we met." April slowly walked into the center of the ring. "I can tell you're still hurt, Angela. Hell, I'm surprised those hurt ribs and vertebrae aren't taped up!" April pointed out Angela's bared midsection. The last time they'd battled, Angela's back was heavily taped.

Crushed. Bearhug. Angela cringed again. The thought of those arms wrapping around her again...she wanted to cry right then and there. Instead, she channeled that frustration into anger!

"Shut up!" Angela screeched. Forgetting the pain in her mid-section, she ran towards April aiming to take her head off with a forearm strike!

April's head turned as Angela's forearm smashed against her jaw. She took a step back, her face quickly becoming red with anger! Storming back in, she reached out, trying to snag Angela's slender body! "You little runt!"

Angela was able to hop back just out of range. Phew, that was close, Angela thought to herself. The rapid movement caused the pain to flare up in her back, but she couldn't think about that now. She took a step forward and launched a snap kick at April's chest. "Hyah!"

April's hands quickly reached up, catching Angela's foot with both hands, leaving the Asian beauty in a very compromising situation. April smiled. "Uh-oh, this doesn't look good for you..." April threw Angela's foot up, shoving her down onto her back.

Normally, a simple trip wouldn't have had much effect but in her current state, the impact took a lot out of Angela. She scampered over to one of the corners, but had trouble standing. She turned to grab the ropes and pull herself up.

Throwing her arms out to her sides, she egged Angela on. "Come on, Angela. Gimme your best shot." She walked towards the beauty, a large smirk on her face. "She can't do ANYTHING to me," April thought to herself.

Angela hung onto the ropes as long as she could, but when April got close she had to do something. She took a couple of steps and fired off a chop at April's massive chest! It made a satisfying sting, so Angela repeated the move. Thinking April might be stunned, Angela took the opportunity to run towards the ropes, rebounding off and trying to take April down with a Thesz press!

"Aah... Aah!" April threw her arms back in exaggerated motion, trying to sell to Angela that she was indeed stunned. You could only imagine Angela's surprise when April rose up, catching Angela as she attempted a Thesz press!

"Nice try."

April dropped Angela to her feet and snapped off a hard kick to the stomach, following up with a big overhand forearm to the lower back.

"Auuuggh!" Angela yelled loudly as the dual blows badly aggravated her existing injuries. She barely had time to double over before the clubbing forearm put her on her hands and knees. She quickly felt her confidence waning...

"Come on, Angela! You gonna put up a better fight then that?" April grabbed a handful of Angela's jet-black hair, pulling her up. She measured up Angela's abdomen before slamming a stiff right hand into her gut, knocking her back into the corner.

"If you're gonna fight like that, you might as well just lay down and give me the belt!"

Angela's hard abs were becoming softer by the second as April tenderized her with another punch. She nearly fell head over heels as she backed up, stopped only by the turnbuckles. "That's...my belt..."

At least April's talking gave her a chance to regroup. She pulled herself up and hopped onto the second rope, shakily balancing herself. Then she leapt forward with a cross body, hoping to catch the cocky challenger off-guard.

April stood with a broad base, catching Angela across her chest, displaying her enormous power advantage! She marched around the ring and back into the center, posturing Angela up and throwing her down with a big bodyslam! April stepped back and flexed her biceps again, drawing the attention of the referee.

"Nice, eh? In the gym EVERY DAY, unlike this hussie."

Angela's eyes widened as April caught her. "Oh no!" Angela thought. She kicked her legs and flailed her arms to try and slip free, but April was as strong as advertised. She looked as light as a feather as April turned her upside down and dropped her on her back.

"Oooow!" Angela yelped, arching her back from the impact. If the trip before hurt her, this was a hundred times more intense. As her body settled, she looked up at April: "Those steroids...are doing you wonders, red."

April looked incredulously at Angela. "Did she just say I use steroids? I'm gonna..." She grabbed Angela's hair with both hands, violently yanking her up. Grabbing a front facelock, April heaved Angela into the air, bringing her crashing down from on high with a big vertical suplex!

Angela couldn't believe how easily April was handling her. Her head was shaking as she was elevated, but there was no way this was going to stop. The ring shook as she collided with it. Angela bounced off and rolled over onto her knees, clutching her back with one hand, her butt sticking up into the air.

Flexing her biceps again, she waltzed towards Angela. "These sure aren't steroid influenced, Angela... just raw, unmitigated power." Straddling Angela's back, she leapt into the air, crashing down onto the small of her back with a colossal thigh press. April then turned around and grabbed Angela's ankles, pulling her legs into the air. April stood behind Angela's head as she bent her back with a modified Boston Crab, torquing the beauty's back.

Not only did the thigh press hurt Angela's back, it completely knocked the wind out of her. She started to see spots and instinctively tried to roll over to get April to target another part of her body, but she was stopped when her opponent trapped her legs. Knowing what was about to come, Angela started to claw at the mat.

"April! Don't!"

Angela braced herself for the impending stretch, but as she saw April's feet in front of her face she knew it was no ordinary crab... "AAAIIIEEEEEE!" Angela screamed as her spine was bent at an absurd angle.

"How's this feel, Angela? Huh?" April yanked back shortly several times; Angela was almost bent in a sideways 'U' because of the hold. Fortunately for Angela, April quickly released the hold. Unfortunately for Angela, it was because April wanted her cognizant throughout this beating of a match; she wasn't even close to done torturing Angela's injured back.

As Angela's legs flopped back to the canvas, April again leapt into the air, driving a big time elbow drop into the small of the back!

Just when Angela felt like her back was going to split in two, April let her go. "Ooooh..." Angela moaned. She was having trouble feeling her lower extremities. She thought about pushing up onto her elbows, but that seemed impossible at this point. It didn't matter as she was cut off by a sharp pain in her back as April landed an elbow drop with all of her weight behind her. Angela thought she might pass out.

April rose to her feet, a large shit-eating grin on her face. "Why don't you get up and fight back," April started, "and defend your precious title?" She walked to Angela's head grabbing her head around the neck. "Here, I'll even help you up." She pulled Angela to her feet and took a step back. "Now hit me with your best shot. Come on, HIT ME."

Angela wanted to slap that stupid grin right off of April's face, but the truth is that she couldn't even stand upright enough to reach it.

Instead, she reared back and aimed a punch at April's stomach. It made a satisfying sound, but Angela's hand was immediately sore. Still, she loaded up and fired another... then another... it was like pounding on concrete.

"I... I..."

April let out weak grunts with each punch Angela threw to her stomach. Her grin grew wider and wider. "What's the matter, Angela? Too weak to even throw a punch right?" She grabbed Angela by the back of her head, bending her over and slamming an overhand forearm to the back.

"Some champion you are."

Another big forearm put Angela down, this time sending her fumbling over to the edge of the ring where she was hung up on the middle rope. "...uh...not again..." she whined.

Walking to Angela, she bent down, grabbing the waist of her pants, pulling her up and back into a hard forearm to the lower back. April shoved Angela chest-first into the ropes, catching her with another forearm on the rebound. It was hard enough that April had to shake out her arm from the impact!

"I'm lucky I didn't let go of that bearhug in our last match, Angela... otherwise, we wouldn't be here; I wouldn't be torturing you right now." April rubbed her hands together.

"I look forward to hearing the bones in your back break," she squealed.

The first forearm hurt Angela badly, but the second one was way worse. A loud crack rang through the room as April's thick arm smacked against Angela's flesh. She collapsed to the mat like she was shot, massaging her back and writhing like a wounded animal.

When April started talking about breaking her back, it brought tears to her eyes. "Could she...she wouldn't...she can't..." Angela thought to herself.

"But before we get there," April said, bending down and pulling Angela up by the waist of her pants, "I've got more I'd like to do to you."

April shoved Angela chest-first into the corner, bending down and pressing her shoulder into the small of Angela's back. "Ooh, this is gonna hurt." She reared back and drove in a heavy shoulder thrust, sandwiching Angela between the top rope and April's shoulder. A second, then a third shoulder followed. April was loving every moment of this match.

As Angela was pressed into the corner, she held on to the top turnbuckle for dear life as if it would protect her. It did not. It felt like April's shoulder thrusts were going to leave a permanent dent in her body, each one causing her to arch back further than the last.

Out of instinct and self-preservation, Angela was able to move out of the way of the third attack. She clumsily fell down behind April, but as she did so, she reached up and got her hand between April's legs tipping her over for a school-boy pin. It was a testament to her skill that she was able to get into a decent pinning position.

"1..." "I'm going to beat her! I can win!" Angela thought. "2..."
April was stunned as her head hit the middle turnbuckle, placing her in a daze long enough for Angela to roll her up. She flailed her arms and legs around. "No! No!"

She rolled her shoulder up, however, before the referee could count three. The match continued. April almost leapt to her feet, her head spinning as she stumbled around the ring, trying to regain her bearings.

"Nooo..." April's powerful kick-out pushed Angela away from her and the adrenaline rush from nearly stealing the match quickly dissipated. She lay on her side, cradling her mid-section, breathing weakly...

Spinning around the ring, April's bearings finally came back to her as she saw Angela laying on the mat. "You little runt..."

She stormed to Angela in two steps, grabbing her by the hair and yanking the Asian beauty to her feet. She easily swept Angela off her feet, marching around the ring. "You wanna roll me up and try to beat me? Huh?"

April then unceremoniously dropped Angela across her knee with a crippling backbreaker, dumping her to the mat. She played to the camera, flexing, licking her lips. "Your future champion, right here."

Unlike before, Angela couldn't even attempt an escape from April's clutches. She just closed her eyes and prepared herself for what was to come. Still, there was nothing that could prepare her for April's sick over the knee backbreakers. Angela's whole body arched up and froze, seemingly stuck in an agonized position. She finally fell flat, but her feet continued to beat against the mat.

April stood up, continuing to flex and play to the camera. "I told you I'd be breaking your back, Angela," April said, turning back to the injured champion. She rolled Angela onto her tummy and grabbed her legs, pulling her into a wheelbarrow, April's hands wrapping around Angela's waist. She then sat down and bent Angela's legs forward, before reaching forward and grabbing her wrists, yanking Angela back far enough to transition her hands to cup around Angela's chin in a painful stretch. The bottom of Angela's feet nearly touched the back of her head!

Angela tried to make her upper body as heavy as possible to prevent April's submission attempt, but the body builder manipulated her gorgeous body with ease.

Angela let out a short scream when April pulled back on her wrists, but she was totally unprepared for the chinlock. Combined with her leg positioning, it was an unreal and sadistic hold to be in. She tried to scream again, but April's hands muffled her.

Unable to scream, Angela could only listen to the sound of her back grinding and popping...she was utterly helpless.

"This can't... feel good..." April grunted, holding Angela in the painful hold. Worse yet, the referee had failed to mention at the outset of this match that it was "Pinfall Only," which made this submission hold all the more torturous.

Without even realizing it, Angela had been tapping out for some time. She tapped on the mat, she tapped on April's arm, she waved her arm frantically and tried to tell the ref she quit...why wasn't he stopping the match?

As Angela's body tensed up, it felt like her chest might break out of her top. Her sweaty black hair was clung to her face. She couldn't take much more and she kept trying to signal to the referee and to April that she'd had enough.

"You've had enough?" April asked. "Well, I guess I could torture you another way..."

She released Angela from the painful hold, shoving her beautiful body to the canvas in a heap. April stood up, wiping the sweat from her forehead as she thought to herself, rubbing her chin. "Come on, April! End this match!" the referee implored.

April, however, was still not satiated, as she yet again grabbed two handfuls of Angela's hair, pulling her nearly limp body to its feet. Again she swept Angela off her feet, and in a nearly fluid motion, dropped Angela with a savage backbreaker across her knee.

If everything else wasn't the beginning of the end for Angela, this was...

Angela moaned as April finally stopped torturing her. It was both out of pleasure of being free and an expression of the pain she had been forced to endure.

Angela's arms and legs hung uselessly at her sides as April set her up and connected with another backbreaker. She slid off of April's knee, her back now in a permanent arch...it was almost impossible for her to straighten her back now. Something had shifted out of place and it wasn't shifting back...

"It's almost over, Angela," April said, grabbing Angela injured body, pulling her up. She wrapped her massive elephant trunk-like arms around Angela's waist, clamping down a tight bearhug, lifting Angela into the air.

Back. Break. Bearhug. These three words were stuck in Angela's head. This was the last place she wanted to be, in the unforgiving arms of her nemesis.

"Hrrrngh!" April's power coursed through her body immediately. Angela wound her legs around April and threw her head back, desperate for anything that might alleviate the suffering. Her spine started to give out and she had no choice but to start tapping again, for what little good it did her.

"There's no escape from this, Angela." April began to tighten and loosen the hold over and over again, torturing Angela's badly injured spine. April had a perfect view of Angela's cleavage, peering down at her breasts. "She's gonna break perfectly..." April thought to herself.

"You're gonna do a few things for me... first, I want you to moan. A LOT."

Being this close to April, so dominated...Angela was embarrassed. She could feel the redhead's hot breath against her chest and it was disgusting. Not that she could had time to dwell on that with her spine being ravaged.

As the precious supports in her back collapsed, Angela arched further and further back until she was bent in half over April's arms. Her moans were loud and frequent and she would have given them whether April wanted them or not.

"I quit... I quit... ref... I quit... April... please..."

"Oh no... that's not enough for me." April slowly poured a ton of pressure into the bearhug, pulling upwards on the small of Angela's back. A demented smile washed over April's face, her eyes wide. She would stop at nothing to get what she wanted.

"Before I break your spine, I want you to declare me the TRUE champion."

"Unngh... huurn... mmuuuh..." Angela's gasps and moans came in short bursts. She didn't have the strength to maintain any sounds.

Another punishing squeeze brought her back to reality and April's words began to register. "N...no...no..."

"AAAAAGGGGKKKK!" Angela squealed as her back broke in multiple places. As her arms and legs went numb, she realized the only way to save her career was to...was to...

"Aaaapril...you're...*kuucck*...the true...ch...champion..." It took all of Angela's remaining strength to get those words out and she promptly fell unconscious.

April smiled, throwing Angela to the mat in a heap. She was certainly finished, and as April dropped to a knee, she put a single finger on Angela's chest. The referee had no choice but to count to three, giving April the win, and Angela's championship. April rolled from the ring and yanked the belt from the timekeeper.

"Told you I'd break your back before the end of this, Angela."

April walked away from ringside, throwing the championship belt onto her shoulder as she exited the room, leaving Angela to be tended to in the ring by the still stunned referee...

daman077c

Ryonani Teamster
More RP fun from me, as I present one done last night, between myself and Raden! I played one of Taroimo's wrestling girls, Masumi Ohkura, while Raden played the ever-sexy Tina Armstrong. Much fun and shenanigans ensued...

IgSoX2B.jpg

Tina Armstrong (Raden)

"A few more like this.. okay, a couple with the belt in the air... and one handed..." Tina Armstrong struck multiple different poses as the camera flashes washed over her. She tried not to let the fact she was champion go to her head... she was still who she was... but she loved the label of "champion" that it gave her.

"Okay, let's break for half an hour or so... I believe it's lunch time."

Soon, the cameras and equipment had been taken out of her room, so the pictures could be run through the computer, and they would select the best ones for publication.

Masumi Ohkura (daman077c)

Meanwhile... the powerful Masumi Ohkura hid in the distance, bitter. She was tired of not getting her fair shake, not be treated the same as the pretty girls on the roster... and watching Tina pose for a photoshoot, it made her sick.

Smirking, she stepped out of the shadows, holding an aluminum baseball bat! "Oi... just the woman I was looking for..."

Tina Armstrong

"!?"

Tina turned around at the voice. "What? What do you want from me?"

"The zoo's down the road, anyway!"

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi stepped closer to Tina, tapping the end of the bat against her hand. "To break you... to send a message: that I, unlike you, am the REAL DEAL. Not some 'pretty girl' idol wrestler."

Masumi continued to step towards Tina, trying to back her against a small training ring in the room.

Tina Armstrong

Tina notices the bat. "I see. And you need that to help you, do you? Can't do the job yourself?" Tina figures she has to put up a fight, and goes on the offensive, kicking Masumi in the stomach and looking to make her drop the bat!

Masumi Ohkura

"Ugh!" Masumi indeed does drop the bat, hunching over slightly... and charging forward, trying to drive Tina's lower back into the ring apron with her large shoulder! "Grrrah!"

Tina Armstrong

Tina was unprepared for the charge, and ended up being plowed into the nearby training ring. "AAHHH!" she screamed out, as her lower back smacked into it with a dull thump. Pain shot through her spine from the jolt.

"The hell is wrong with you, you jealous bitch?"

Masumi Ohkura

Bending Tina against the apron, Masumi exposed Tina's slender stomach, thumping a hard punch against her abs. "I'm tired of girls like YOU taking all of the good spots because of your looks!" She again reared back and thumped Tina's abs with a second punch.

Tina Armstrong

"FFFURGH!" Tina wheezed as the punch collided with her stomach. Masumi wasn't messing around... and then she hit the blonde bombshell again! Tina's body jackknifed slightly with the second blow as she doubled over.

"Haaah... I have the good spot... because I'm better than you!"

Tina reached for Masumi's legs, looking for a double leg takedown!

Masumi Ohkura

"HAWOAAH!" Masumi cried, tumbling to the ground outside the ring. She looked back, seeing the baseball bat just slightly out of her reach... so she covered up, weakly beating her arms against Tina's sides.

"If by 'better than me'... you consider breaking better than me... then you're right!"

Tina Armstrong

Tina pressed her advantage, continuing to swing punches at the downed Masumi she had got on top of. "The only breaking here will be my hand from knocking you the hell out!"

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi did her best to continue to cover up, squirming under Tina. She reached a hand up... and felt the bat in her palm! She pulled it over her head and down across Tina's back, then pressed it with both hands under her chin, trying to push the beauty off!

"I... don't think so!"

Tina Armstrong
"Ahhnnn..." The bat came down across Tina's shoulderblades momentarily stunning her, allowing Masumi to push her up and off with the bat.

Tina did her best to regroup, rolling to her hands and knees.

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi quickly shuffled to her feet, holding the bat in her hands. "You little..." she grumbled, swinging the barrel of the bat against Tina's side and stomach!

"I'm gonna show everyone how weak you really are... starting with these ribs!"

Tina Armstrong

"AGGHHH.." Tina screamed, it cutting itself off with a wheeze. She grabbed ather ribs, and seemed to melt intot he floor, collapsing onto her stomach. She coughed a few times, breathing hard with her mouth open.

"Can't... take me.. on your own... bitch?"

Tina pressed her hands intot he floor, pushing herself back up.

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi grinned, dropping the bat. "If you say so..." she said, grabbing Tina's shoulders and helping her up. She bent Tina over, grabbing Tina between the legs and over her head, lifting her up slightly before dropping Tina's stomach and ribs across her knee with a gutbuster!

"Your doom..." Masumi said, as Tina laid across her knee.
Tina Armstrong

Tina's temper and mouth often conspired to get her in trouble, and it seems they may have tag teamed her yet again... Tina was lifted up, almost effortlessly... and she was no shrinking violet, either!

Tina was amazed at how little energy Masumi seemed to be spending hauling her around, but her amazement ended with a sharp, stabbing pain firing through her ribs and stomach as she was dropped across Masumi's knee. "PHOOOFF!" she wheezed out, all the air being driven out of her.

"Is... that.. all you got?" she panted.

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi grinned broadly, standing to her feet, pulling Tina to her's. "All I've got? Oh no..."

She swept Tina from her feet, holding her horizontal to the ground. Taking in a deep breath, Masumi dropped to a knee, driving Tina's lower back down across her outstretched knee in a powerful backbreaker!

Tina Armstrong

Tina was amazed at how easily Masumi hefted her body weight... but that just meant she couldn't stop Masumi from dishing out whatever she wanted to do.

Suddenly, she felt like she was falling, but the sensation was abruptly ended as she crashed to a halt against Masumi's knee. "NNNUUAHHHHHH!!" Tina screamed out as she collided hard with Masumi's knee, and then hung limply across it.

Masumi Ohkura

"I've got that... and much more." Masumi lifted Tina from her knee with a grunt, before again dumping the blonde beauty against her knee with a second backbreaker! She dumped Tina to the ground, taking in a deep breath and smiling.

Tina Armstrong

Tina felt the sensation of floating again, and then falling...

"No, not agaiAAHHHH!!"

Tina arched backward painfully, before being shoved onto the floor. She was amazed at how quick the fight was being drained from her... usually in the ring, adrenaline had already coursed through her, strengthing her and making her temporarily nearly impervious to the pain a match could inflict on her, but here, she had had no such benefit...

Tina bent backward, grasping at her back and panting. "Ahhh... ohhh.." She clenched her teeth, trying to fight through the waves of pain radiating from her back.

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi grabbed Tina's short hair, rolling her into the ring. She followed her in, throwing a kick at Tina's stomach and side. "You do break easy... I can tell. I've never beaten anyone this easily."

She took in a deep breath. "Not even the rookies in the dojo."

Tina Armstrong

"AGGHHHPFFF..." Tina doubled over sharply, crying out again as the sharp kick caught her squarely in the stomach, winding her again.

"Easily, eh? How's this for easily?"

Tina began to fire punches at Masumi's stomach from her knees!

Masumi Ohkura

"Ugh! Agh! Grah!" Masumi grunted, Tina's punches smacking her abs. She quickly reacted, throwing a pair of overhand blows, one to the back of Tina's head, the other to her lower back!

"Good... but not good enough!"

Tina Armstrong

Tina began to rally back.. a little of that adrenaline started to flow... until the clout in the head, which stunned her. Her attack was immediately quelled, and then the second blow to her back knocked her back to the canvas.

Tina rolled to the outside of the ring.

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi followed Tina, licking her lips and breathing deeply. "Where do you think you're going? she said, spinning Tina around and grabbing her up, holding her across her body. She dropped to a knee quickly, bringing Tina's side down across her knee with a sidebreaker!

"Break, pretty girl, break."

Tina Armstrong

Tina just couldn't seem to get anything going. Even a retreat was cut off... Tina was picked up like a sack of flour again, and this time her already bruised ribs were punished against the unforgiving steel- well, it felt like it anyway- of Masumi's thigh pounding into her again.

Tina shrieked in pain as her ribs were hammered hard again. She did the best she could and tried to rake at Masumi's eyes!

Masumi Ohkura

"Aggh... you bitch!"

Masumi dumped Tina to the ground, but not before kicking her bruised ribs again, stumbling away and shaking her head out. "You... you're gonna pay for that..."

Tina Armstrong

"Ahhhppfffff...." the combination scream/wheeze came out again as she was bent over with another kick to the ribs... still, she had to press on... Masumi had stepped away from her and when she turned around again, Tina would be there to meet her with a huge move... she waited, grimacting and holding her ribs... it was risky, and carried risk of hurting her too, but she had to do something other than get smashed!

She lined it up, waiting for her chance..

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi finally stopped shaking her head, then made a blind charge towards Tina, ready to slam the beauty against the ring apron again! "You're gonna be black and blue by the time I'm done with you!"

Tina Armstrong

Tina sidestepped the charge, using Masumi's momentum and tossing her to the ring post! As she hits the post and comes back off it, Tina fires a kick into her stomach, and then hooks her head with her arm, delivering a stunner!

The jolt is enough to jar Tina's spine and ribs too, however, and she stops for a moment, unable to follow up immediately.

Instead, she gets up slowly, to one knee...

Masumi Ohkura

"UNGH!" Masumi groaned, her head bouncing off the steel post. She stumbled around, feeling Tina's kick, then WHAM, the stunner, jarring her jaw against Tina's shoulder! Masumi's eyes rolled into the back of her head momentarily, as she held herself on her knees.

Shaking her head out, she spotted Tina through double-vision, slowly rising to her feet. She closed and opened her eyes over and over again, trying to rid herself of the vision, before throwing a boot towards the side of Tina's head!

Tina Armstrong

Tina tried desperately to get back in this, and she thought she was on a roll, but then Masumi's boot thuds off her skull, rattling her head. Tina's eyes roll into her head and she falls to the training room floor, flat on her back.

Tina breathed through her mouth, beaten down.

"You hit... like a pansy..."

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi continued to shake her head, the white spots in her eyes disappearing as she walked up to Tina's laid out frame. She quickly stomped Tina's stomach, grinding her boot in the blonde's bruised ribs!

"How's this feel, huh? This certainly can't be coming from a pansy, can it?"

Tina Armstrong

"AhhhhHHHhh...." Tina's cries turned into a pitiful squeak as her body curled up around Masumi's boot, who was grinding her with it like a cigarette butt.

"You suck... bitch! Even if you were... champ.. you'd be too ugly for one of these shoots!"

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi slowly removed her boot from Tina's ribs, before reaching down to pull Tina up. Standing behind her, Masumi put her left leg over Tina's left, then underhooked Tina's right arm with her left, putting her into an excruciatingly painful abdominal stretch!

"Hehe... you say that, yet by the end of this... you'll be just as ugly as you say I am."

Tina Armstrong

"AAAAOOWWWW!" Tina screamed out in pain, the sound bouncing off the walls of the training room. Too bad the door was closed behind the camera crew... Tina felt like her ribs were being torn apart.

"Ahhhhh.. ahhhh!! AAAAHH..." she screamed out, as more and more pain poured on.

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi continued to wrench on the stretch, her right hand first slapping, then clawing at Tina's ribs and stomach, quickly turning it a pink color. "That mouth of yours... you just can't keep it shut, can you?"

She pulled upwards tightly, pouring tons of pressure into the hold. "Those ribs have to be on fire right now..."

Tina Armstrong

"HNNNGGG...." Tina groaned through clenched teeth as her beaten ribs were clawed at. "My mouth, your legs.. both just can't stay closed I guess!"

Tina cries out as her ribs are torn at again, the bruising already beginning to show.

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi finally had her fill, and released Tina from her bounds... and then spun her around, pulling her right in a kneelift to the gut! Masumi then rolled Tina into the ring, smiling.

"Time for the REAL fun to begin..." she said, rolling into the ring.

Tina Armstrong

"Huuurrrgg..." Tina gurgled as she was kneelifted in the stomach again, a sound almost like she was going to vomit. Tina collapsed, and Masumi had to forcibly push her back in the ring.

Tina rolled once, and then lay on her stomach, face down and unmoving. "Fuck... you..." she drawled.

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi twisted her arms, shaking them out. She had to be ready to throw Tina's featherweight body around, after all. She peppered Tina's back with stomps in response to her drawled outburst. "Fuck me? Oh no... fuck you."

Finally she leapt into the air, stomping her boot into Tina's back as she came down!

Tina Armstrong

Every stomp curved Tina backward sharply, as she felt her battered ribs soak in more and more punishment. The last one hurt tremendously, as the force seemed equal to all the others combined!

Tina tried to scream but it came out as a choked gurgle.

Masumi Ohkura

Pulling Tina to her feet, Masumi smiled. "Now then... for the real fun." She quickly threw Tina's left arm around her neck as she wrapped her arms around Tina's waist. Finally she heaved Tina into the air, bridging backwards and dumping Tina onto her neck and shoulders with a Backdrop Suplex!

The room echoed and filled with the sound of Tina crashing to the mat in a heap. Masumi sat up, wiping her hands.

Tina Armstrong

Tina felt Masumi's hands on her, and when she was lifted up, she expected another backbreaker, bracing for one...

... but it turned out to be MUCH worse than that! Tina kept going, over Masumi's head, and she slammed hard into the canvas. She ended up momentarily on her knees, mouth hanging open and eyes half crossed, badly dazed, before dropping to the canvas face-forward.

Tina lay there on the canvas, stunned badly.

Masumi Ohkura

Rolling to her feet, Masumi looked over Tina's nearly lifeless body. "That was fun... ooh, lets do that again!"

She again grabbed Tina, pulling the blonde to shaky feet, wrapping her arms around Tina's waist and again lifting her into the air, dumping her down again with another big backdrop suplex!

Had there been a crowd here, the roof would've probably been blown off by their reaction upon seeing the champion being handled so easily... it was frightening!

Tina Armstrong

Tina was getting to her feet, but she felt so lifeless... Masumi was picking her up... "No, please.. not again.. no, NOOO!" Tina shrieked as she was viciously thrown overhead again.

She crashed onto her head, neck and shoulders again, her world spinning. Everything suddenly sounded distant, like she were under water.

"Uhhhhhuhhhuhh... she weakly moaned.

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi again bounded to her feet, wiping her hands clean. She quickly rolled from the ring, grabbing a steel chair set against a wall next to the photoshoot equipment, and tossed it into the ring before returning.

She quickly lashed out to keep Tina down, thumping several stomps against her back and ribs. "Now then... what shall I do with this chair? Ooh... I've got an idea..." Picking up the chair, Masumi carried it to the corner, sandwiching it between the top and middle ropes.

Tina Armstrong

Tina's ribs started to feel like mush at this point, as Masumi kept laying in thunderous stomps. The pain was a constant, sharp agony. Tina wanted nothing more than to crawl away, but she was damned if she would submit to this woman...

The stomping subsisted for a moment, but Tina couldn't life her head to see why...

Masumi Ohkura

Turning back to Tina, Masumi grabbed Tina's wrist, pulling her back up to her feet in the center of the ring. Pulling as hard as she could, she threw Tina towards the corner, attempting to have Tina's damaged back and ribs slam against the chair!

"Yeeeah!" Masumi yelled out, falling down to put even more momentum into the whip!

Tina Armstrong

Tina was becoming conditioned to dread the feeling of floating every time she didn't initiate it. This time, she was launched like a rocket into the corner turnbuckle. Her spine and injured ribs slammed off the steel chair, re-igniting the stabbing, furious pain in them.

Tina fell to her knees, grabbing at her ribs, her mouth open as if to scream, but no sound was forthcoming. She fell to the canvas, writing in pain as the bruising continued to worsen... and if it was this bad now, imagine what it would look like the day after...

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi rose to see Tina falling to the mat in agony, the chair she just hit ajar between the ropes. She pulled the chair from the ropes and laid it in the center of the ring.

Grabbing Tina's short hair, she pulled the injured woman to her feet bent over, placing Tina between her legs. Masumi wrapped her arms around Tina's stomach. With a grunt, she lifted Tina into the air and onto her shoulders... and then Masumi swung Tina down, slamming Tina down against the chair, her back, ribs, head... EVERYTHING, hitting the chair with immense force!

Tina Armstrong

Tina was hauled off the mat by her hair, something she didn't even have the strength to object to anymore. She was bent over, her curvy, toned ass on display, if only anyone were around. Masumi's arms found her waist, and then she was pulled off her feet and flipped upwards.

She was only perched on Masumi's shoulders for a second or so, before Masumi drilled Tina into the chair with a vicious powerbomb, as if she were trying to use Tina like a hammer. Tina slammed into the chair, and everything in her upper body seemed to catch fire.

Her already bruised up ribs crashed into the metal object, her spine molded itself to it, ad even the back of her skull slammed off the upper backrest of the chair, dribbling a couple of times like a basketball. If she didn't have a concussion before, she did now.

Tina laid motionless on the chair, sprawled out on the mat. All she could do at this point was moan incoherently. No witty comebacks, no verbal jousting, just a world of ache and pain.

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi stumbled around the ring momentarily, the whip from throwing Tina down onto the chair knocking her loopy for a moment. Regaining her composure, she pulled Tina's lifeless body to its feet, lifting her up and into a rib crushing, back cracking bearhug!

"Oh... those ribs are cracked. I can FEEL it." As 'FEEL it' came from Masumi's lips, she squeezed the bearhug as tightly as she could. Tina's breasts were right in front of Masumi's eyes, enticing her slightly.

Tina Armstrong

When Tina was pulled into the bearhug, and Masumi's vicegrip began to crush Tina's ribs and back, Tina sort of came to life. Her head and back arched backward, and she hung limp in the submission hold. She began to gurgle and choke in the hold, pain lancing through her body. It was blinding and crippling, the way Masumi crushed her, and she could barely twitch, let alone kick her legs.

All she could do was hang there in the hold limply, and either be shown mercy or submit... and she had too much pride to submit, so she would end up blacking out instead.

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi pumped the bearhug, feeling a crunch or two come from Tina's ribs and back. "Oop, there they go..." Masumi said, finally releasing Tina's crippled body from the bearhug. She grabbed a front-facelock, before heaving Tina into the air.

She held the beauty in the air for several moments, stepping over the chair. Masumi twisted Tina in the air, pulling Tina so her stomach rested on Masumi's right shoulder, falling onto her side, driving Tina down with a Screwdriver Vertical Drop Emerald Frosion!

Tina Armstrong

Tina's eyes bugged out a little bit as pops resounded from her back, and the pain just managed to get worse and worse. Little did she know how much worse it was going to get...

Tina felt herself picked up again, but again, her pride just would not let her tell Masumi she'd had enough. Tina was hoisted up into the air again, and she had no idea what to expect. She could tell Masumi was walking though, but where was she-

Masumi fell down, bringing Tina with her, and there was a loud crack as she was screwdriven into the chair. She thought at first her neck had been broken, and was completely surprised when it was not. She couldn't do much more than curl up and whimper at this point though...

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi shook out her arm, which was stinging in pain. She'd elbow dropped the chair as she brought Tina down. Grabbing the chair, she pulled it out from underneath Tina. "Come on, you little whore... get up!" Masumi said, holding the chair in her hands as she tried to will Tina back up.

"Get up, and get what's coming to you!"

Tina Armstrong

Tina's will almost had a fighting spirit of its own.... she just refused to stay down. Running on instinct alone, she took quite a while, but she finally, finally, managed to pull herself to her feet using the ropes. Her legs were beyond rubbery, and she stumbled a few steps, then turned in a circle, facing Masumi, but not really being that coherent about it...

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi grinned broadly. Tina was stepping right into her trap. Masumi took a big overhand swing with the chair, stepping forward and planting it over the crown of Tina's head!

"GrrrrrraaAAAAH!" Masumi yelled, as she swung the chair as hard as she could.

Tina Armstrong

The chair made a sickening CRACK sound as it collided with Tina's skull. Tina hit the canvas hard, blood having begun to trickle down her face even before she could land.

Tina lay in a heap in the ring, blood obeying gravity and running up her forehead into her hairline while she lay on the canvas.

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi threw the chair away, the seat folded slightly from the HUMONGOUS chair shot to Tina's head. "Man, these chairs are USELESS!"

Masumi mounted Tina's stomach, pulling her up slightly and raining down punches to the cut on Tina's forehead, opening her up wider and splattering her blood all over the mat and into Tina's blonde hair.

Tina Armstrong

Tina was in no position to put up any resistance as Masumi mounted her. Punches thumped off Tina's skull, as they worked in concert to widen the cut already on her head. Blood began to flow freely now, staining her bangs red and dripping onto the canvas.

Tina could only pant and groan in pain.

Masumi Ohkura

Jumping off of Tina, Masumi licked her hands clean of Tina's blood, the metallic taste filling her mouth momentarily. She again peppered Tina's abs and sides with stomps, torturing her cracked and broken ribs.

"You have enough yet? Huh? Not so tough now, are you...? I mean, look at you, broken ribs, busted open and bleeding out... you're a worthless champion."

Tina Armstrong

Tina's body viciously spasmed on its own accord at every kick and stomp to the ribs, the bruising turning a mottled purple. Tina began to cough up blood as well now, unable to answer Masumi's questions. She was showing signs of breaking mentally.

"Muh... masumi..... no..."

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi pulled Tina limp body back to her feet, but only momentarily, as Masumi soon lifted Tina onto her shoulders in a torture rack! She pulled down, one hand pulling down underneath her chin, the other on one of Tina's legs, and heard Tina's back struggling to not snap in two!

"No what? I'm pretty sure... I could snap you like a twig right now!"

Tina Armstrong

"AGGGHHHH!!" Tina screamed out, her fractured ribs now breaking over Masumi's shoulders. Every pump of the submission hold brought stabbing agony to Tina's back and ribs. "Masumi... please, no.... stop...." Tina managed to choke out, as blood continued to darken her blonde hair red.

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi didn't listen. She instead threw Tina off her shoulders, falling to the mat on her side and dumping Tina down nearly vertically onto her head with a Burning Hammer!

Masumi sat up, her eyes distant for the moment, before shaking it away, laughing.

Tina Armstrong

Tina felt herself falling over backwards, and she only processed what was happening just before impact. "NO!" she screamed, as she landed dangerously on her neck. Her entire spine momentarily compressed like a spring, and she lay on the canvas face down, dripping a pool of blood on it.

She tried to move, but she had been momentarily paralyzed, suffering a stinger. As such, all she did was lay there, bleeding and drooling... it was kind of an eerie thing...

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi slowly rose to her feet. Tina was COMPLETELY destroyed... and she wasn't done! She stormed to Tina's body, interlocking her left leg with Tina's right, bending it forward as she fell onto Tina's back with an elbow drop! She then wrapped her arms underneath Tina's chin, pulling back and sinking in an STF!

"Come on... break! I know your body's got it in you! BREAK!" She pulled back, torturing Tina's neck, back and ribs.

Tina Armstrong

Tina started to scream as her broken, destroyed body was viciously twisted into another submission hold. She began to full on scream shrill... the soundproofing blocking all the noise to the outside.

"MASUMI!" she screamed. "OH GOD, LET ME GO!"

Tears began to run down her cheecks, mixing with the blood smearing across her face and continuing to fall fresh.

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi, unfortunately for Tina, was in a complete trance, continuing to twist and pull back on the STF. Tina's body couldn't take much more, and her face was turning into a crimson mask. "BREAK, DAMN YOU!" she screamed, pulling and bending Tina back even further.

"STOP BEING SO STUBBORN AND JUST GIVE UP, OR BREAK!"

Tina Armstrong

Tina's screams continued to issue forth against her will, every one a testament to the domination having been exhibited over her. Tina's neck popped a couple times and she squealed again, as her broken ribs continued to poke, jab and tear at her internally.

Her left leg was bent inward and locked up in place so tight she could not move it in the least. Her knee joint threatened to pop. Tina raised her hand beside her face, contemplating a tapout...

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi added to Tina's torture, bouncing her weight up and down onto Tina's injured back and body. Pulling back again, she could feel Tina's back popping as she was bent backwards and an awkward angle.

Tina Armstrong

Tina's broken ribs stabbed her sharply in some of the musculature in there, causing her to immediately cough up waves of blood. The metallic, salty taste filled her mouth as she gurgled, causing her to frantically beat a submission into the canvas with her hand.

Blood was all over her face and flowing down her chin and chest now, a total dominated ruin. Tina was bent back further and further... at an angle she didn't think she could reach... her neck threatening to break.

Her knee was stretched out almost as far as it would go too. "Sub... mit... I submi... submit..." she choked through mouthfuls of blood.

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi again didn't listen. She held Tina painfully in the STF, marvelling at Tina coughing and spitting up blood from all of the damage done to her ribs, her back. Even Tina's hair was covered in blood!

Masumi's arms bulged as she rocked forwards, then backwards, again bending Tina back painfully, torturing her broken ribs and back.

Tina Armstrong

Every shifting movement... the bouncing, the rocking... caused the sharp bone splinters in there to stab into and withdraw from her stomach muscles, which in turn caused a shock of pain to rip through her body.

Blood was flowing from her mouth as freely as from her head, and it was starting to accumulate in a pool inside her. Finally, her knee joint snapped, and Tina couldn't take the pain any longer. Between the blood loss and the crippling agony, she blacked out in Masumi's submission hold, a champion completely dominated, beaten... and defeated.

Masumi Ohkura

Masumi finally snapped out of her trance... to see Tina lifeless in her arms. She slowly released the hold, her right arm covered in blood, and stood to her feet. Tina's entire midsection was a hue of purple, darker in areas then some.

Game... over." Masumi said, again licking Tina's blood from her arm. She slowly exited the ring, leaving Tina laid out in the ring. The photographers and executives would come back from their lunch break, and find their champion crippled... and retired. So much for her run at the top...

daman077c

Ryonani Teamster
There's several people in the IRC chat who like the Wrestle Angels series, so it should come as no surprise that I post an RP with Raden that was done last night, featuring the beautiful Janis Crea battling "monster heel" Grizzly Yamamoto in a big time matchup. Enjoy!

XygutYg.jpg

Grizzly Yamamoto (daman077c)

Tokyo's Ryogoku Kokugikan was rocking and rolling as a big time main event was set and ready to roll, as the beautiful American foreigner an NJWP World Singles champion, Janis Crea, was to defend against the powerful "monster heel" Grizzly Yamamoto.

There was a catch for Janis, however... 24 hours prior, during a special contract signing event at the NJWP headquarters in Shinjuku, Yamamoto attacked Janis with a chair, driving the chair into the beauty's ribs several times, and slamming it over her lower back just as much!

To say Janis wasn't 100 percent, was an understatement. Standing in the ring, Yamamoto looked over Janis, grinning and licking her lips. "Oi, Janis! How's those ribs and that back feel?"

Janis Crea (Raden)

"Terrific!" Janis shouts back, bouncing in place. This caused her a little pain, but she hid it. "Barely even felt anything yesterday! You sure that's all you could put behind those?" Janis strikes a wide base, stretching her legs from side to side.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly smiled. "That was just the start! I gotta be able to have some fun tonight, when I take that title from around your waist!" she yelled, as the referee held the title belt aloft. Handing it to a ring second, the referee quickly called for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

Grizzly quickly stormed out of the corner and into the center of the ring, trying to force a quick mistake out of Janis from the word go.

Janis Crea

Janis wasn't the champ for no reason, though. She met Yamamoto halfway, but immediately spun hehind her, kicking her in the back of the knee!

Grizzly Yamamoto

"Ack!" Grizzly grunted, stumbling forward a bit and shaking out her knee. She again licked her lips, before storming forward, trying to grab Janis in a lockup!

"Grrrr... come here, you!" she grumbled at Janis.

Janis Crea

Janis scooted between her legs quickly, using her comparatively diminutive size to her advantage for once! Then she hooked her leg around Yamamoto's, and shoved her in the back, tripping her on her face!

"HAHAHAHA!" Janis laughed at her, pointing and giggling, the crowd laughing along.

Grizzly Yamamoto

"Aggh... grrrRRR, you're gonna pay for that!" Grizzly shouted at Janis, rubbing her jaw as she stood up. She was staring daggers into Janis' body, and for a third time, stormed forwards towards the beauty... but this time, she quickly snapped off a toe kick meant for the champion's stomach!

Janis Crea

"OUPH!" Janis let out, a long wheeze as she doubled over and then sunk to a knee to the canvas. Evidently her ruse didn't fool Yamamoto...

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly chuckled as the crowd let out a collective groan. "Not so smart and funny now, are you?" Yamamoto yelled, grabbing Janis' blonde hair and yanking her up to her feet, hunched over. Standing at her side, Yamamoto reared her head back... and then slammed her forehead against Janis' damaged back, a jarring headbutt sure to damage it even further!

Janis Crea

AHHHHNNN!!" Janis cried out, arching backward and falling to her knees again.

"That all you got?" she taunts, trying to punch Yamamoto in the stomach.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly let out a soft grunt as Janis' punch smacked against her stomach, but she was quick to make her pay, pulling her back to her feet, before pulling Janis into a kneelift!

"No more hiding these injuries, Janis... lets show the fans what you really are: a wounded animal!"

Janis Crea

"URGH!!" Janis cried out as her body wrapped itself around Yamamoto's much larger thigh. Janis was sucking wind before long, trying to get her breath back.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Holding Janis by the back of her head, and with a handful of hair, Grizzly gave Janis a breather, rearing her right hand back... and then without warning, she let a punch to Janis' stomach fly!

"Hrrrraah!" Grizzly grunted, exerting her power behind the punch.

Janis Crea

“PFFFFGGGG...." Janis wheezed out as her body jackknifed forward again. She collapsed to the canvas, holding her ribs, trying to regulate her breathing.

Every time she breathed in, it hurt...

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly shook her hand out, taking a few steps; a minor reprieve for Janis as Yamamoto was cerebrally picking Janis' injuries apart.

Grabbing her up, Grizzly backed Janis into the ropes, and then whipped her off, ready to catch her with a powerslam and injure the blonde beauty even worse!

Janis Crea

Janis ducked the grab attempt, and came back off the ropes again, this time with a spinning wheel kick!

"HYAHHH!" she cried out as she spun through the air!

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly wildly spun around as her arms grabbed nothing but air. "Grrr, you littl- AGGH!" she grunted, falling to the mat in a heap as the kick slammed against her face.

Grabbing her jaw, Yamamoto struggled to pick herself up, staring at Janis, who was doubled in her vision, the kick knocking her a bit silly.

Janis Crea

Janis hit the ropes again this time coming back with a huge Shining Wizard! Her knee smacked right off Grizzly's jaw, knocking her over! In the same movement, Janis twisted in midair, landing on Yamamoto for a pin!

ONE!

TWO!

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly's eyes rolled into the back of her head momentarily, the Shining Wizard knocking her through a loop... and then some. She felt Janis cover her, heard the referee counting... and quickly threw her shoulder up as the referee's hand slapped the mat the second time.

Grizzly shook her head several times as she rolled to her knees, trying to get to her feet. She knew Janis' ribs and back were in bad shape... and now all she needed was for her to make a mistake.

Janis Crea

Janis pressed her advantage, laying in stomps to Grizzly's stomach and chest. Then she quickly grabbed Grizzly's arm, and bent it back in an armbar, putting her legs overtop Grizzly and completing the hold.

"HA! Give up or I'll break it off!" Janis yelled out.

Grizzly Yamamoto

"Haaggh... grrr... laugh it up now... you're not gonna be walking away from this!" Grizzly quickly replied, rolling to her left to grab her wrist in the hold. Unfortunately, Janis' long legs prevented it, and Grizzly fell back onto her back, and had no choice but to grab the bottom rope for a rope break.

"Ref! Get her off of me! OFF!" Grizzly yelled.

Janis Crea

Janis had no choice but to break the hold. Rolling to her feet, d\she came in at Yamamoto again, looking to keep her advantage...

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly quickly pulled herself up to her knees, and upon spotting Janis rushing her, reached out and grabbed the frilly part of Janis' sexy pink gear, pulling her forward and out of the ring over the middle rope!

Janis Crea

"WAH!" Janis cried out, as she tumbled out of the ring through the ropes, trying not to land on her head!

"Ahhh... damn it.." she muttered, as she tried to get up again...

She grabbed on to the ring apron and tried to pull herself to her feet, but she ached, and it hurt to breathe.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly quickly rolled out of the ring, despite the referee's protests, and he started a 20 count in response. "Welcome to my world, pretty girl..." Grizzly said, spinning Janis around and pulling her away from the apron.

She bent over, placing the top of her shoulder in Janis' stomach... and then rushed forwards, jamming Janis' damaged back into the hard steel ring apron!

Janis Crea

"AAHHHH!" Janis screamed out, as her spine collided with the hard edge of the ring. The only harder part on a ring might be the steel posts!

Janis slowly fell to her knees, as if she were melting. She was arched backward, her hand holding her back, fruitlessly trying to alleviate the pain.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly chuckled as she grabbed Janis' hair, yanking her back up to her feet. "I think something gave out there... lets check to be sure." she said, pulling Janis away from the apron, holding her shoulder in Crea's taut stomach.

Again she drove backwards, and Janis' back met the hard apron again, a big thud echoing throughout the cavernous arena.

Janis Crea

Janis opened her mouth as if to scream, but no sound came out. She twitched and trembled a little, pain evident in her eyes, as she could feel herself going limp, held up only by Yamamoto's shoulder in her stomach. "St... stop..." she wheezed out.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly smiled. She peeled Janis off the apron and rolled her into the ring near the corner. She quickly re-positioned Janis so her back was pressed against the ring apron, grabbing an arm and a leg.

Photographers circled around Grizzly as she pulled back, bending Janis back over the ring post! "Come on, Janis! Show these people how worthless you really are as champion!" she yelled.

Janis Crea

"AGGHHH!" she cried out. "REF, GER HER OFF ME! AHHHH!!" She couldn't do much when she was being wrapped around the steel ring post like a bow tie!

Grizzly Yamamoto

The referee quickly stopped his ring count... and started counting a rope break on Grizzly, to get her to break the hold! "Oi, Grizzly! Break! One, two, three, four!" he yelled, Grizzly quickly breaking on four. The damage to Janis' back had been done, however.

Yamamoto shoved Janis from under the bottom rope and back into the ring proper before rolling back in herself, stalking the wounded beauty.

Janis Crea

Janis could only moan in pain as she tried to crawl away... but where was she really going to go? It was more a survival instinct at this point...

She tried to make it over to the far ropes, where she hoped to just entangle herself in them so Yamamoto wouldn't be able to hurt her anymore.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly watched Janis try desperately to crawl away... but even crawling, Grizzly was quicker, and she quickly pulled Janis onto all fours, straddling her back. "Where do you think you're going?" she quipped, grinning.

Leaping into the air slightly, Grizzly slammed her massive thighs and weight across Janis' damaged back and kidney's with a thigh press!

Janis Crea

"AHH-" Janis shrieked, but her cry was cut off when her face and breasts banged off the canvas! Janis' head whipped back and she held her nose, checking to see if it was broken.
"Get your big ass off me!" Janis screamed.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly did get her ass of Janis... but not before grabbing her two long, luscious legs, bending them back and sinking in a Boston crab! The hold bent Janis' back at a dangerous angle, and even began to damage the beauty's knees as Grizzly torqued the submission.

"Oi, that back just HAS to be hurting, doesn't it?" Grizzly asked Janis mockingly.

Janis Crea

"GHHHNNNN...." Janis tried not to scream, as she bit her lip to try to take her concentration off the excruciating pain in her spine! Grizzly was right though, her back was killing her! It hurt to do much of anything, and now Grizzly was sitting on it as well!

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly stood up the best she could, feeling Janis crawling towards the bottom rope. She continuously torqued the crab, torturing Janis' back with more and more pain. She looked back and saw Janis reaching out... and quickly pulled the beauty back into the center of the ring, releasing the hold.

Leaving Janis laid out on her stomach, she quickly bounded off the ropes, and leapt into the air... and came down with a big splash on Janis' lower back and spine!

Janis Crea

Janis was dragged back into the middle of the ring, and her heart sank, until Grizzly released the hold! Janis was thankful for the reprieve, but then she felt the ring shaking through her body... and a moment later, Janis was being crushed by Yamamoto!

"GLARRGH.." Janis gagged as her tightly muscled body was crushed under Yamamoto's weight. She stiffened for a moment and then went slack in the ring, moaning her only offense now.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Peeling herself off of Janis, Grizzly jokingly expected to see the beauty as flat as a pancake... but that wasn't the case. Grizzly stood up, and then grabbed Janis by the hair, violently yanking her up.

Grabbing a front-facelock, Grizzly quickly heaved Janis up... and then over, slamming her down with a quick vertical suplex!

Janis Crea

The weight of the world lifted itself off Janis, who couldn't move too much at this point, being as injured as she was. She felt hands on her, and for a moment, hoped it was help... but that hope was dashed when she was pulled to her feet recklessly. She was pulled into a suplex position, and then lifted high into the air... and finally she came crashing down hard on her back again!

"MMMMMRRGH!" she cried out throguh clenched teeth.
It was agony to take a breath in.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly smiled as she watched Janis struggled to breath with her damaged back. "How'd that feel, Janis? That back almost broken?" She kicked Janis onto her stomach as the referee checked on the champion. "Janis, you give up?" he asked.

Janis Crea

"Go to hell, bitch....!"

Grizzly Yamamoto

The referee cringed and backed away as Grizzly's face flushed red. "What? You what?" Grizzly was flustered, angry at Janis' comment... and she snapped. She rose to her feet, grabbing Janis' hair and yanking her up. Quickly she swept Janis from her feet... and in one swift motion, slammed her down with a backbreaker!

"Heeeyaah!" Grizzly yelled, as she dropped Janis across her outstretched knee.

Janis Crea

"AUH-" she began to scream, but then it was cut off as her back bent sharply backward over Grizzly's knee. The force was so great that she whiplashed forward a little bit before coming to a rest over Grizzly's considerable thigh.

Her body was stretched out backward, her chest jutting out temptingly to the crowd. A sea of camera flashes washed over them as people took home permanent images of Janis' beautiful frame stretched out backward.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly grinned, looking over Janis' body. Slowly she pressed against Janis' chin and thigh with her hands, adding more pressure to the backbreaker, stretching her out.

"Come on, Janis! Give up! Give up, or break!"

Janis Crea

"GAAAAHHHHHHH!" Janis screamed as the pressure in her back mounted... she felt like Grizzly was trying to snap her in half! "I won't quit! I... I won't..." Janis moaned. Her arms flailed weakly as she did her best to try to mount some sort of offense...

Finally, Janis found purchase, and tried to rake Yamamoto's eyes... but was it too little, too late?

Grizzly Yamamoto

"ARRGH!" Grizzly cried, shoving Janis from her knee. She rolled to her knees and rose to her feet, blindly reaching around for the ropes as she tried to work out her blurred vision.

"You insolent little welp! I'm gonna finish breaking you in half, once I get my hands on you!" she yelled. The fans started a "JA-NIS! JA-NIS! JA-NIS!" chant, trying to rally the beautiful champion back into the match!

Janis Crea

Janis did her best to get to her feet, trying to shut out the excruciating pain. She had another chance, and she intended to take it!

Hobbling, she tried her best to lunge at Yamamoto, attempting to take out her knee with a chop block!

Grizzly Yamamoto

"ARRGH!" Grizzly cried out again, falling like a lead weight to the ground, clutching at her knee.

"You little... grrrr... I'm gonna..." she grunted, struggling to pull herself together. She'd done so well this far... why was everything falling apart!

Janis Crea

Adrenaline began to pound through Janis, erasing her pain and psyching her up. She moved easier, more freely now, as she hit the ropes and came back with a dropkick to the face of the challenger! She threw herself into a pin, hooking the far leg, as the referee flew into position to make the count!

ONE!

TWO!

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly's world was spinning, and it was only made worse with Janis' dropkick to the face! She fell back to the mat in a heap, and again heard the referee counting... and like the earlier pin, Grizzly threw her shoulder up before the three count!

"Get... get off of me!" Grizzly grunted, rolling to her knees. She fired a punch to Janis' belly, trying to stop her offensive streak in it's tracks before it could get started.

Janis Crea "Uph!" Janis exhaled as the punch hit her stomach... but she did her best to keep the offense, rapping elbows off the top of Yamamoto's head, like she were trying to drive a nail!

"Like I said, go to hell!"

Grizzly Yamamoto

"Grr... aahh... arrgh..." Grizzly grunted. She again reared back and fired off a quick punch to Janis' belly. "You go first!" Grizzly yelled as she threw the punch into her stomach.

Janis Crea

"Urg!" she exhaled, and her assault stopped for a moment as her hand went to her stomach, her adrenaline rush wearing off... all the pain returning... "Ahh... uhnn..." Janis moaned, breathing heavily now...

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly pulled Janis' hand away from her belly, grinning. Again she fired off a punch to Janis' uncovered belly, trying to rearrange her internal organs with the strike!

"Hrraah!" she yelled.

Janis Crea

Janis' body jolted with the strike again, and this time she doubled over and slumped into the mat, her shapely rear end sticking up anddrawing more camera flashes.
She moaned in pain as she tried her best to fight through, but her best wasn't cutting it anymore...

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly grabbed Janis' left arm and rose to her feet, pushing the beautiful champion back into the ropes, before whipping her off. As Janis rebounded, Grizzly looked to catch Janis and swing her up, around and down with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!

Janis Crea

Janis was pulled back to her feet against her will, and then moved over to the ropes. She had no idea what the brute was planning to do, but she was soon fired off into the ropes, and re-bounced into Yamamoto's arms. Grizzly used Janis' momentum to pitch her up and spin her through the air, then slam her across her knee.

Janis was brought down hard, unable to even cry out as her body went limp as the result of smashing against Grizzly's knee. She hung limply over Yamamoto's knee, her mouth and eyes open slightly.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly smiled, shoving Janis from her knee. If the punches to her abs hadn't taken the fight out of Janis... this backbreaker certainly did. She rolled Janis onto her back and quickly covered with a lateral press.

ONE!

TWO!

Janis Crea

On pure instinct, Janis managed to roll her shoulder! It was hardly a mighty kickout, but it got the job done, and was impressive given everything the beautiful blonde woman had been put through!

Janis lay on her back with her arm over her body, her shoulder raised.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly sat up on her knees, frustrated. "How in the hell..." She sat up and walked to the ropes, trying to figure out how to finish the champ off. The crowd began another "JA-NIS! JA-NIS! JA-NIS!" chant as Grizzly looked around.

Frustrated, Grizzly grabbed Janis' by the hair and yanked her up to her feet, throwing her into the corner. Quickly she bent over, grabbing the middle rope and and driving her shoulder over and over again into Janis' midsection, driving all of the air out of her lungs!

Janis Crea

"PHOOF!" Janis wheezed out as Yamamoto crushed her into the turnbuckle. She made the same sound over and over as Yamamoto continued to drill her in the stomach with her shoulder... it felt like Grizzly was trying to flatten her!

Grizzly Yamamoto

The referee pulled Grizzly away from the corner, and it had to have been a hilarious sight, watching a much smaller referee shove the large woman away. Eventually, however, Grizzly shoved the referee aside and stormed forward, grabbing Janis' hair and pulling her into the center of the ring, sinking in a crushing bearhug!

"It's over, Janis! Give up! Give up or I'm gonna snap you in two!" she screamed. The fans were rocking and rolling, their chant for Janis getting louder and louder with each passing second.

Janis Crea

"AGGGHCCCKKKCCKKKKK..." Janis choked as Yamamoto's powerful arms locked themselves around her in a brutal vicegrip. Janis was easily lifted off the canvas, and she dangled there in Grizzly's grip...

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly grinned, grunting as she pumped the bearhug. She felt Janis' back straining to stay aligned, nearly ready to start snapping and breaking at any moment.

"Almost there... you better give up, if you wanna keep wrestling..." Grizzly said.

Janis Crea

"Ahhhhhhhcccckkkkk...." Janis gagged. She had to do something, fast!
Her strength was waning, but she suddenly snapped her head forward, cracking Yamamoto in the face with a headbutt!

Grizzly Yamamoto

"AGGH!" Grizzly groaned, the headbutt snapping her head back. She held fast, however, pumping the bearhug even harder. Grizzly even added in twisting and bouncing to the painful hold. "Gonna have to... do better than that...!" she grunted.

Janis Crea

"Okay, I will!" Janis grunted out... and she reared her head back, and collided it with Yamamoto's face again!

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly cried out again, releasing Janis from the bearhug, busted open from the second hard headbutt, which echoed through the arena. The crowd popped huge as Grizzly fell to a knee, blood trickling down her forehead.

Janis Crea

Janis sees her opportunity and scoots behind Yamamoto, grabbing her wrestling tights to pull her over backwards and roll her up with a schoolgirl pin!

She presses her weight onto Yamamoto's legs... One... TWO... THREE!

Janis Crea has done it! She's retained her championship! As she is handed the belt, she drops to her knees in fatigue and glee, kissing the belt... she's overcome another challenge!
The match may be over, but the encounter however....

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly shot up, stunned. Did it... did it just happen? Did what she fear... just happen? Grizzly looked to the referee, who confirmed it. "It was three!" he said to Grizzly... and her face flushed blood red, matching her quickly forming crimson mask.

She pounded the mat in frustration and stormed towards Janis from behind, lashing out with a hard stomp to Janis' lower back!

"You little BITCH!" Grizzly screamed.

Janis Crea

"AHH!" Janis screamed out, dropping the belt and pitching forward.
She was worn out, physically and mentally... why was this beating still continuing?

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly continued to lay into Janis' back and side with stomp after stomp, shoving the referee away and scaring the ring seconds out of the ring.

Several other girls came out to ringside as Grizzly continued her assault. "That title is MINE! MINE, I SAY! YOU CHEATED ME OUT OF THAT TITLE!" Grizzly said between stomps.

Janis Crea

Janis yelped with every stomp. More and more they came, bounding her off the canvas like a basketball. She eventually stopped trying to get up as Yamamoto continued pummeling her with heavy stomps. Grizzly was screaming something at her, but it was just sound. The words had no meaning as fog rolled through Janis' brain, disorienting her.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly stormed around the ring, knocking people from the apron as they tried to get in. Finally returning to Janis, she pulled the beauty to her feet by her hair, grabbing her from behind and pulling Janis across her shoulders and into a torture rack!

Grizzly's hand brushed over Janis' crotch a few times as she dropped to a knee, jarring her back. She rubbed Janis' crotch softly, licking her lips.

"I hope you like this..." she said, rubbing around Janis' pussy, feeling her get wet.

Janis Crea

As the beautiful bombshell is hauled to her feet, her eyes are glazed over and her mouth is hanging open slightly. Grizzly is easily able to get her up into a torture rack, stretching out her back and causing pain to rip through her spine.

Again, her body is put on display to the crowd in attendance, but this time Yamamoto begins assaulting her crotch as well! "Ah... what... huh?" Janis asks. "What are you... ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhmmmmm... uunnhh..."

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly chuckled, her hand slipping beneath the cut of Janis' costume, her index and middle finger sliding into her pussy, moving in and out, sexually assaulting and stimulating the beauty. The referee rushed to the two.

"Hey, we're still live! You can't do that!" he shouted as he tried to pull Grizzly and Janis apart. Yamamoto, however, continued to finger Janis, pushing her closer and closer to orgasm.

Janis Crea

"Gahhiiieee!" Janis yelped as Yamamoto began to pump her vagina with her fingers... she began to turn red in the face from the embarrassment of the predicament she was in!

"What are you... why... what?!"

Grizzly Yamamoto

"Grizzly! We're gonna get pulled off TV if you keep doing that!" the referee shouted at Grizzly as she continued to push her fingers deeper and deeper into Janis' pussy.

"You're gonna cum... and then I'm gonna finish breaking your back, Janis." Grizzly said. "I'm tired of you pretty girls taking over this company."

Janis Crea

"Gahhh... mmuhhh.... nnooo... stop, please stop!" Janis tried to clench her legs together to stop the inevitable, but it was a battle she was losing....

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly's fingering got quicker and quicker. The sound around her disappeared, tunnel vision setting in as she not only wracked Janis' back with pain from the torture rack, but sexual stimulation as well.

"Come on, come on... almost there, Janis... show these fans who you really are... you fucking whore..."

Janis Crea

"Hahhhnnn... ahhh... gyahhhh!!"

Janis' back was being punished, but the stimulation in her vagina overrode everything in her brain, and all she could concentrate on was trying to not squirt... but she could feel her body tightening in preparation for the big moment. She tried in vain to stop it, but she was on the edge...

Grizzly Yamamoto

"Man, you've really been around, you holding back like this... I can smell it." Grizzly said, her fingers moving in and out in a rhythm. A dark spot appeared on the crotch of Janis' costume, turning the pink fabric purple.

"Look at your champion! So gallant... and such a whore!" Grizzly yelled, flashbulbs shooting off as the newspapers and magazines got photos.

Janis Crea

"HAHHHH! NO! STOP!!" Janis screamed, her voice wavering and body tensing... "STOOOOoooohhhh... mmmmmnnn... uuhhh...." her screams turned into moans as she squirted hard, her wrestling gear absorbing the fluid and staining a dark colour. Every squirt was accompanied by her body tightening and relaxing... until finally, she dangled in Yamamoto's grip, wet, beaten and destroyed.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly grinned as she felt Janis relax. She pulled her hand from Janis' crotch, wiping the champions juices on her costume.

Slowly she transitioned from the torture rack, back to a bearhug, crushing the defeated Janis' back, pumping the bearhug and torturing her spine and ribs. "Now, for my fun..."

Janis Crea

"Gyaaackkk...." Janis gagged as her body was crushed once more by a bearhug. She didn't have the strength to fight out of it this time. All she could do now was be crushed by Yamamoto's vicious hold. Janis twitched and wavered a little in the bearhug, arched backward, her ample chest thrust out again.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly's grin grew as she watched Janis' chest jut out in front of her. Her nipples showed through her costume, and her breasts bounced with each pump of the bearhug by Grizzly.

And then, it came...

Grizzly felt a hard crunch, mated with a few pops, as the bearhug worked its magic on Janis' back. "There she goes..." Grizzly said, pressing her head against Janis' breasts.

Janis Crea

Janis' back was crushed as a loud pop and a snap came from it. Her body responded by welling blood up from her mouth and spilling it down her throat and neck, onto her chest. Janis slowly blacked out, and dangled limply in Yamamoto's bearhug now.

Grizzly Yamamoto

Grizzly smiled as she dropped Janis to the mat, broken, abused and completely, utterly defeated. "Bye bye, Janis..." she said, as ring seconds finally poured into the ring. Grizzly smoothly exited and slid up the entrance ramp, out of view. TV had gone off the air long ago. And soon the fans would find out just how bad Janis' “injuries” were... but until then, this angle was worked...

Perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.