Dailymotion Ryona Videos (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I noticed there's a thread for YouTube ryona and I thought it might be a good idea to set one up for Dailymotion links as well. I know there's a few scattered here and there, but I thought I might consolidate a little bit. I also like Dailymotion a lot because for whatever reason they're a bit slower to address copyrighted material. Here are some good channels (some updated more frequently than others):

Wrestling:

MissDaniGermany - some people might recognize this user as the former "GermanWrestlingDiva" on YouTube before that channel was taken down. A ton of videos archived here, updated at least once a month. A good channel to check every few days though because sometimes she will put stuff up and it will be taken down shortly. Grab it while you can!

Jokerwilds - a God among men for women's wrestling fans. Somehow has been able to upload EVERY SINGLE televised moment of North American women wrestlers. He also has a lot of independent stuff. If a diva sneezes, he probably has a two second clip of it up somewhere. Warning: A ton of non-ryona related stuff.

kobunawa - Japanese and RingDivas stuff. Rarely updated.

wsmith1138 - a lot of independent work. Rarely updated.

angelblue4 - opened his channel with a flurry of material, but had a lot of it taken down. Still worth keeping an eye on.

That should do for now, if anyone wants anymore I know a dozen channels that have at least one or two good clips on them.

Bondage:

themilliondollarbaby - a good channel that doesn't update anymore, but the clips he has up are fantastic.

Nowheretohide11 - a newer channel with good stuff, still updating as far as I can tell

General Ryona:

s99142357 - I had to throw this guy up here because he has a nice range of clips. All the names are in Japanese so you can't be sure what you're getting. There's some video game clips, some movies, some girls picking wedgies out of there butts...it's worth sifting through.

A final note: I've found the best way to find new stuff on DailyMotion (and YouTube, as well) is to search through someone's favourites or their subscriptions. That might be a no-brainer to some, but I know that I can spend hours "following leads" and reaping the benefits of someone else's hard work (heh heh). Happy hunting!

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Good job finding these channels, although I was kind of hoping to see some with mixed or intergender wrestling/fighting ryona.
I have only been able to find the following:

Defective14: His videos, favorites and more on Dailymotion - he's got two intergender matches with female wrestlers losing and taking a lot of punishment

[video]http://www.dailymotion.pl/video/x29apr_laceyaustin_sport[/video]
Code:
(a slamminladies vid with Lacey and Austin)

[video]http://www.dailymotion.pl/video/x8lw3p_cheerleader-melissa-vs-super-dragon_sport[/video]
Cheerleader Melissa vs Super Dragon

and

[video]http://www.dailymotion.pl/video/x6if5s_the-crafty-veteran-leo-venis-vs-mi_sport[/video]
Mia Love vs Leo Venis - she wins in the end, but takes a lot of bumps throughout the match

Oh and the last guy you mentioned also has a youtube channel with some other vids: YouTube - s99142357's Channel and a site (there is even a ringdivas clip here!): ryonakazu

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.