D.Va costume- boots removal (1 Viewer)

Taoros1

Potential Patron
Hello!
I've been using D.Va Exposed costume, but i would like to her bare feet. I have an import mode called: "Better Feet", but when I add it, it doesn't overlay the costume.
Could someone remove her costume on feet? I marked the top boundary on the screenshot below.
ba6WOct.png

Link for the costume:
MEGA

Thanks in advance!

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello T Taoros1 . Welcome to the Undertow forum.

I've been using D.Va Exposed costume, but i would like to her bare feet. I have an import mode called: "Better Feet", but when I add it, it doesn't overlay the costume.
This is a valid request, but since it's a minor change to an existing file (rather than a whole new item) I've moved it to the Revisions area. We usually give the original author a chance to followup on such requests first, and Samoth Samoth is certainly an active member of the Undertow forum. So we'll wait for his response. If he isn't interested in your request (or if he doesn't reply) then another modder should be able to handle the editing task.

Link for the costume:MEGA
Please be cautious about reuploading. If an original mod file is missing, or if its filehost has become unreliable, then you're welcome to reupload a file for the sake of availability and preservation. If the original file is still available then it's polite to link directly to it. Doing so drives traffic towards the author, increasing the likelihood that they'll receive recognition, critique, upvotes, etc. It may seem like a minor or trivial difference, but feedback is an important part of the creative process -- and modders sometimes quit if they feel that their work is unpopular or unappreciated.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Done. Here's how it looks without the shoes so you can see if you want them like this or further up or something:

c3bd1925-92ca-4e44-9d08-797e709b0e15
5UUjBBZ.png

Much like the exposed costume I'm going to opt to only host this one off-site on Mega. Here's the link: MEGA

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.