D-Oxygen Makes Hair Mods (04/24: Lola Rembrite, Shy Gal (Red & Black)) (1 Viewer)

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
I really like making my own character codes, so yeah, I will. Now, you can always send your own code my way, as a suggestion :)

Well I liked your Codes so far so I'm sure my Lilith will turn out good

But I haven't shown you her actual Clothes yet so here I go

lilith_scharlach_by_nightmareshinigami89-d9r3iom.png

pantsu1

Potential Patron
One other request from me if possible. Fumi Kanno from Devil Survivor 2. Refrences:
97cd655e5f7b051a73649142c01e0607.jpg
latest
fumi_kanno_with_pencils_by_h1nana1-d6o541f.jpg
latest

If these references won't work, let me know and I'll try to find others

Hank East

Content Creator
Oh by the way D-Oxygen, what's the background used in the Captain Syrup preview? I've looked in your BG thread but didn't find it there.

Last edited:

Rathalos3792

Potential Patron
IAW "Requesting Rules", I am requesting the following from the animated TV series, Star Wars Rebels.

Character name: Maketh Tua

Primary Request: I am asking if D-Oxygen would be so kind as to create Imperial Minister Maketh Tua's Hair Style (to include her hat) for SDT Gameplay.

Secondary Requests: If so inclined, I also humbly request that if possible, D-Oxygen would be so kind as to create Imperial Minister Maketh Tua's Outfit, to include the following; Boots, Gloves, Pants, Belt, and Shirt, for SDT Gameplay.

Attached are the following reference images to help with the creation of the SDT Gameplay hair style, and if possible, outfit.

Hair Style Reference Image:
PW1a7GC.png

Outfit Reference Images:
Boots:
q1XXRVz.png

Gloves:
vvH9zFr.png

Shirt/Pants/Belt:
2w3I7Uh.png

Arm:
O6geX5b.png

latest

asdfg1632

Potential Patron
And now, upda-- oh god who changed the formatting in the first post that bigger font in the middle of normal font is hideous

That being said, let there be mods.

____________________​
Let's start with Shinigami's request, Future Mai from Dragonball Super. As requested, I made both a hat and hatless variants. You also wanted a character code for her and you should find one on the download page! Unless you want her to be naked, I'll suggest using Iago's Coat mod (link on DL page), it's not exactly accurate, but it works. As for the background, I'll post it really soon. Enjoy!
xsmbJO2.png
92CEhjR.png

[DL LINK Hatless]
[DL LINK w/ Hat]
____________________​
The next request was Shizuka from Queen's Blade. Even though a mod for her already existed, I wanted to have my own go at it. Hopefully it is more accurate and detailed.
9FHM6js.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
We then have Arche Klein from Tales of Phantasia. Hopefully I didn't mess up the color. Earrings are not included because they are pretty much the vanilla Ball earrings.
CViQ6Se.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Here is zephyr's request, Kokonoe's request. Once again, a mod for Kokonoe already existed, but mine might be considered an "updated" version: it includes her hair bow and longer hair, and is more detailed and hopefully more accurate. Pro tip: For the tail, load the mod twice, and use autoreghue to recolor it.
mxWmy0P.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Can I just say? I really like when the requested girl's hair is short and the references are on point. It allows me to spend much less time on the outline, and so instead I use this time for details and making the mod extra clean. Example: Nyucian's first request, Eryn from Fairy Fencer F.
0xSZ7dx.png

[Download LINK]

...Counter-example: Any FE Fates Request >.>

This is a great work!! And I ask well the remained request:)

BlazeDark

Potential Patron
Shizuka was already created? That my first time seeing it. The old one lacked a lot of details but your's looks great. Once again thank you for fulfilling my request.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
But I haven't shown you her actual Clothes yet so here I go

<pic>
Well that shouldn't be too hard to recreate in SDT. Got it.

One other request from me if possible. Fumi Kanno from Devil Survivor 2.
Sounds good, references are okay. Added to the list!

Oh boy the way D-Oxygen, what's the background used in the Captain Syrup preview? I've looked in your BG thread but didn't find it there.
I don't make all the backgrounds I use in my previews :P The one I used can be found here. (Click the Download icon in the upper right corner) I know it's kind of out of place, but it fits.

I am asking if D-Oxygen would be so kind as to create Imperial Minister Maketh Tua's Hair Style (to include her hat) for SDT Gameplay.
That seems possible. The hat seems a bit tall so I'm not quite sure it'll fit in the .PNG file but I'll try my best.

D-Oxygen would be so kind as to create Imperial Minister Maketh Tua's Outfit, to include the following; Boots, Gloves, Pants, Belt, and Shirt, for SDT Gameplay.
That, on the other hand, is not going to be possible. As the title of the thread implies, I only make hair mods here. If you are looking for someone that makes clothing mods, you'll have to look elsewhere!

Also thanks asdfg, and you're welcome BlazeDark ;)

M

Metus24

Hey D-Oxygen, dam you're good doing hairs, can i leave here a small request?, they're both characters From Elsword,but i can't find any reference picture (from the side of every char, since that's one of the request rules)
The characters are:
-Eve (normal char)

-Elesis (Crimson Avenger)

Thanks for taking your time accepting all those request
PS: i have no idea how to put the "Spoiler thing" for the pictures

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
These links aren't reliable. I've replaced them with embedded images.

Everyone: please note that the image-hosting provisions of the request rules still apply.
  • don't hotlink images from websites such as wikia and pixiv. Rehost them on imgur or postimage instead.
  • don't attach reference images. Uploading them to the Undertow server is a waste of filespace. Rehost them instead.
D-Oxygen D-Oxygen has also encouraged people to provide side-view references. Here's a side view for Eve. Here's a side view for Elesis. Side view images may not always be accurate. It's okay to provide other images to show the exact color, length, etc... which you'd prefer. But it's a good idea to find at least one clear side-view image which shows the general shape of the hairstyle.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Does right now sound good? If yes, I'll start.

____________________​
@Nyucian's second request, Satsuki from (what I've gathered) the Aneimo hentai. Once again, Nyucian's reference game is on point, made the request simple.
DDBpn5P.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Next we have asdfg1632 asdfg1632 's Kiriel request. This hairstyle is all. over. the. place. What is she even wearing? Why are there so many things in her hair bun? Is that blood?! That streak of red hair is stylish though. 7/10.
K4tZfkp.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Lastly, we have Shinigami_no_Jinnai Shinigami_no_Jinnai 's very own original character, a gorgeous girl called Lilith Scharlach. This hair mod was slightly difficult due to the lack of consistency between the different pictures I had of her. Lots of tweaking later, this is the result. If anything you think is wrong, feel free to message me, I'll see what I can do.
v2iwqAb.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​

Hey D-Oxygen, dam you're good doing hairs, can i leave here a small request?, they're both characters From Elsword,but i can't find any reference picture (from the side of every char, since that's one of the request rules)
I'm afraid, as stuntcock said, that there is nothing I can do with the references you have there. Unfortunately, I'm not sure the pictures stuntcock provided are any help either. I still don't have a good side view of Eve. As for Elesis, stuntcock's pictures differ from the official design for some elements, and I won't be able to make an accurate hair mod with it. You'll have to find better references, but once you do, feel free to ask me again.

And this is the end. See you nex-- OH GREAT the next three requests are FE Fates characters

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate

____________________​
@Nyucian's second request, Satsuki from (what I've gathered) the Aneimo hentai. Once again, Nyucian's reference game is on point, made the request simple.
DDBpn5P.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Next we have asdfg1632 asdfg1632 's Kiriel request. This hairstyle is all. over. the. place. What is she even wearing? Why are there so many things in her hair bun? Is that blood?! That streak of red hair is stylish though. 7/10.
K4tZfkp.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Lastly, we have Shinigami_no_Jinnai Shinigami_no_Jinnai 's very own original character, a gorgeous girl called Lilith Scharlach. This hair mod was slightly difficult due to the lack of consistency between the different pictures I had of her. Lots of tweaking later, this is the result. If anything you think is wrong, feel free to message me, I'll see what I can do.
v2iwqAb.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​

I'm afraid, as stuntcock said, that there is nothing I can do with the references you have there. Unfortunately, I'm not sure the pictures stuntcock provided are any help either. I still don't have a good side view of Eve. As for Elesis, stuntcock's pictures differ from the official design for some elements, and I won't be able to make an accurate hair mod with it. You'll have to find better references, but once you do, feel free to ask me again.

And this is the end. See you nex-- OH GREAT the next three requests are FE Fates characters

No, she looks very lovely :wink: unfortunally now I have a kinda difficult Request... Junko Enoshima with a Ponytail

tumblr_mtsp67Xedf1qjkedbo8_1280.jpg

AMjZQ35.png

These were the only Scenes in the Animes where she was wearing her Hair like that so I understand if you can't do it

Oh and if you're doing it I would like to have two Version

1st like in the first Pic (Glasses and Monokuma Hairpins)
2nd like in the second (Here is a better view of her Hair Accesiors)

latest

asdfg1632

Potential Patron

____________________​
DDBpn5P.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
K4tZfkp.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
v2iwqAb.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​

Thanks for doing the fast update. The applied work is very excellent. And the red hair is not blood. It is still the dyeing and a style.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
These were the only Scenes in the Animes where she was wearing her Hair like that so I understand if you can't do it

Oh and if you're doing it I would like to have two Version

1st like in the first Pic (Glasses and Monokuma Hairpins)
2nd like in the second (Here is a better view of her Hair Accesiors)
I might be able to pull it off, but I'll need a good side view of her normal hair as well (to get a good view of her bangs and the hair around her face).

EDIT: Deadreaver has made a hair mod for Junko, apparently. I'll probably use it as a base for the sake of consistency. I don't need the side view anymore then

EDIT²: Oh and by the way Yukako Yamagishi from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is back on the list, someone sent me better references for her.

3DIT: I updated the first post. I'm starting to think the post is getting long. I might have to divide the girls into categories or something. Also the order of the list probably only makes sense to me, so I might need to change that as well now that I have quite a few girls.

Last edited:

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
I might be able to pull it off, but I'll need a good side view of her normal hair as well (to get a good view of her bangs and the hair around her face).

EDIT: Deadreaver has made a hair mod for Junko, apparently. I'll probably use it as a base for the sake of consistency. I don't need the side view anymore then

EDIT²: Oh and by the way Yukako Yamagishi from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is back on the list, someone sent me better references for her.

Ah okay and I was just about to sent a Pic :tongue: and I can't believe I actually forgot about this Junko... cause I already requested Deadreaver to make a Ponytail Junko back then, when the Anime wasn't out yet

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
So you're not doing my Junko Request? Cause she hasn't been added to the List yet and I can understand if you're not doing her when someone else got that Request as well (like I said it was some Time ago so I forgot about the Request)

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Woopsies.

I agree with this request. I'll probably do a non-gothic version of the Pokémon Go girl as well.

Update news: Should be up in the next 24 hours.

Hey it can happen (like that other Request some Time ago :smile:)

You're probably glad that the Fates Girls are out of the Way now

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Hello, and welcome back to D-Oxygen Makes Hair Mods, soon to be renamed to D-Oxygen Makes Fire Emblem Fates Girls!

____________________​
Anyway, @Archknight7 requested two FE Fates mods, and here is the first one: Effie. Went surprisingly smoothly, with the help of this picture.
ss6NNwM.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
His second request, however, Charlotte... Took way too much time. So much hair. Found this picture, but a lot of things are off on it. So much tweaking and fixing. Fuck. But, at least, I like the result.
fVf77xE.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
At this point I needed a break from FE girls, so I continued my Shantae collection and made Rottytops, the adorable zombie girl.
KTxxQzW.png

[Download LINK]
_____________________​
Back to the topic at hand, @GodHand.Forces also requested Nyx from Fates. It went alright I guess. I still made a version with the veil, I personally prefer it that way :)
jasYE3y.png
gsAoBrT.png

[DL LINK no Veil]
[DL LINK w/ Veil]
_____________________​

And so it is done. I might make hair mods for 3 of my OCs soon, and I'll probably dedicate an update to them. Maybe. Not the next one though, don't worry.

O2 out.

EDIT: First post updated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.