D-Oxygen Makes Hair Mods (04/24: Lola Rembrite, Shy Gal (Red & Black)) (1 Viewer)

BlazeDark

Potential Patron
Thank you for doing bullet, now I'm going to request two more characters and since I already have one of my request in the to do list I wouldn't mind if one of them goes in the low priority. These two characters are both from the Triage X series.

Hitsugi Sayo

R85rtKd.jpg

X9nxsvz.png

x8O4AaI.jpg

Yuuko Sagiri

WsZtOGW.png

4rUXxkl.jpg

OrbdV15.png

Both

9j5mNcw.jpg

asdfg1632

Potential Patron
I am satisfied with the ara haan of your work. But I would like to fix that for you. The back of the hair ara haan or hide a body to cut it . So please fix the hair back behind your body. Compare all that we have through pictures.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 260
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 242
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 223
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 240

Hank East

Content Creator
I came to make a massive apology, for I seem to have layed down a curse upon ye. The curse of Fire Emblem Fates females requests without good side pics! Though my two requests did have side pics :P

Also I've never seen anyone climb up to artist alley status this fast, though considering you've already made a number of quality imports it was a given.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
These two characters are both from the Triage X series.
Alright, I'll do that. Yuuko will be low priority then.

am satisfied with the ara haan of your work. But I would like to fix that for you. The back of the hair ara haan or hide a body to cut it . So please fix the hair back behind your body. Compare all that we have through pictures.
Yup, that definitely needed to be fixed. I updated the download here, hopefully that's enough. By the way, could you link me to the other hair mod you used in the preview? I might be able to fix Ara even further if I see how the other one works.

I came to make a massive apology, for I seem to have layed down a curse upon ye. The curse of Fire Emblem Fates females requests without good side pics! Though my two requests did have side pics :P
And there are so many girls in this game too. It will never end

Also I've never seen anyone climb up to artist alley status this fast, though considering you've already made a number of quality imports it was a given.
Haha, thanks :P It's kind of funny seeing my tiny thread next to mineur's and Dante's, with over a million of views each...

EDIT: Update news btw: Yume done, Nightfall done, will also do Ahri and Midori, as well as Hatless S&M Girl, before posting it. Expect it tomorrow or the day after that.

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Yume done, Nightfall done, will also do Ahri and Midori, as well as Hatless S&M Girl, before posting it. Expect it tomorrow or the day after that.
Sweet... well mainly because my Request is next on the List. Speaking of Request... I guess mine is gonna take a little bit longer because of the added Background Request?

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
No new hair mods right now, but...

I'd recommend listing whatever mods not of your making you used in the screenshots you've provided.
This is finally done! So if a preview caught your eye but you didn't know where to find the mods I used... I've now added a list of the mods used in previews on each download page. Links to the different download pages can obviously be found in the first post.

There are just two things:
- Huitznahua willingly removed all traces of his Highleg Swimsuit on the site, and demanded that I do not reupload it. Therefore, I changed the mod used in D.Va's preview to one of Faceless' swimsuits.
- There is a mod I used quite a few times I haven't identified (EDIT: All good now, thanks to stuntcock)

The REAL update is almost ready, it might be posted later today. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Bob_Saget

Potential Patron
This update's theme is: Girls that get into a lot of battles. Let's begin.

____________________​
So, we start with D.va, as requested by Bob_Saget. Not a huge fan of 3D model references, so I used this picture as inspiration for a more "anime" look. I made sure to get the headset just right, though.
CoIhyzw.png
D.Va looks great, thank you for making this!

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Alright, here we are! New update! So many new mods I can't even fit them all in the title! So brace yourself, and let's go!

____________________​
As requested, here is a version of the Sun & Moon female protagonist without her adorable hat.
DoYXEzC.png
DS1mCTR.png

[DL LINK Black]
[DL LINK Blonde]
____________________​
Then we have peril's request, Yume from the anime Hai to Gensou no Grimgar. Hope you like it!
qWgVQjl.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Moving on, posted4you requested another ElfQuest character, this time Nightfall. I tried to stick as best as I could to the comic's art style.
hPACeQc.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
We now interrupt your scheduled requests to bring you even more ladies wearing bandanas. Maybe not ladies, actually, considering they are both pirates and the main villain of their respective series, Warioland and Shantae. Here are Captain Syrup and Risky Boots!
Back to requests, we have asdfg1632 second's request, Ahri from League of Legends. It was not easy, but I'm really happy with how this one turned out, I feel like it's pretty close to the real thing. I'll let you judge.
3XDf3fQ.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Finally, this wouldn't be a D-Oxygen update without a Fire Emblem Fates character, so have Midori, as requested by Hank East. I ended up recreating the entire mod, even though I did start with Mineur's mod, as you suggested.
js1iob2.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​

So yeah, here you go. That was a large update, hope you like it ;) See you next time.

Last edited:

Hank East

Content Creator
Midori looks pretty good, thank you. By the way outta curiosity, did anything from Mineur's Nanako actually remain? :P

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
By the way outta curiosity, did anything from Mineur's Nanako actually remain? :P
If you put both mods on top of each other, you might notice that the hair at the back of the neck lines up. Other than that, not really :P

EDIT: Edited first post, added asdfg1632's Ysera request in the to-do list.

asdfg1632

Potential Patron
Yup, that definitely needed to be fixed. I updated the download here, hopefully that's enough. By the way, could you link me to the other hair mod you used in the preview? I might be able to fix Ara even further if I see how the other one works.

This is the hair I used. I am sorry I did not answer quickly . But this is what I hope will be of help in future work to fix the hair of ara haan.
Note : that this name will be what the artist does not remember
Note 2 : Can you outfit in the ahri to separate the clothing section and the tail section ?

Attachments

• hair.png
    hair.png
    104.6 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

D-Oxygen

Content Creator

asdfg1632

Potential Patron
Shouldn't be too difficult, I will.

Thanks! I'll see what I can do with it.

The mod for Ahri's outfit isn't mine, so there is nothing I can do there, sorry.

Then make the tail there any mode of ahri? Even later rather than now it says it is urgent ?

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Then make the tail there any mode of ahri? Even later rather than now it says it is urgent ?
I have no experience when it comes to making mods in Flash. I wouldn't be able to create a standalone mod for Ahri's tail. However, you can ask around, maybe someone will be ready to do that.

Hank East

Content Creator
So I have made a load of backgrounds based off of Guilty Gear Xrd stages, yet to my genuine surprise there's very few Guilty Gear hairs around. I say we...Fix that >:3

Here's my requests for Elphelt Valentine and her sister, Jack-O'

4Rj3ubs.jpg

LyZerJJ.png

kyVWdOY.jpg

X60Uqha.jpg

x2lQC1Z.jpg

Finding references for Elphelt proved to be far more difficult than I had anticipated. I'm afraid these were the best I could find. If They are of no help, tell me and I'll request someone else.

Also considering I've had a bunch of my requests done already, I do not mind being shoved to the end of the list. As long as the hairs turn out good, as I'm almost certain they will, I'm content with waiting a bit. Just not TOO much :P

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Here's my requests for Elphelt Valentine and her sister, Jack-O'
Sweet pictures, should be sufficient references. Just a question though: should the hair mod for Elphelt include her hat and the one for Jack-O' her halo? I'm guessing yes, but just making sure.

Just out of curiosity, is the to-do-list going to be done in order from top to bottom?
Yup, that's how it works, you'll have to be a bit patient!

Thanks for completing my request. It's amazing, dude.
mzkMC4N.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.