D-Oxygen Makes Hair Mods (04/24: Lola Rembrite, Shy Gal (Red & Black)) (3 Viewers)

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Hello, and welcome back to D-Oxygen Makes Hair Mods, soon to be renamed to D-Oxygen Makes Fire Emblem Fates Girls!

____________________​
Anyway, Archknight7 Archknight7 requested two FE Fates mods, and here is the first one: Effie. Went surprisingly smoothly, with the help of this picture.
ss6NNwM.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
His second request, however, Charlotte... Took way too much time. So much hair. Found this picture, but a lot of things are off on it. So much tweaking and fixing. Fuck. But, at least, I like the result.
fVf77xE.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
At this point I needed a break from FE girls, so I continued my Shantae collection and made Rottytops, the adorable zombie girl.
KTxxQzW.png

[Download LINK]
_____________________​
Back to the topic at hand, G GodHand.Forces also requested Nyx from Fates. It went alright I guess. I still made a version with the veil, I personally prefer it that way :)
jasYE3y.png
gsAoBrT.png

[DL LINK no Veil]
[DL LINK w/ Veil]
_____________________​

And so it is done. I might make hair mods for 3 of my OCs soon, and I'll probably dedicate an update to them. Maybe. Not the next one though, don't worry.

O2 out.

EDIT: First post updated.
Love the new Girls :smile:

Looking forward to see your OCs... can you at least show us how they look like?

asdfg1632

Potential Patron
Hello, and welcome back to D-Oxygen Makes Hair Mods, soon to be renamed to D-Oxygen Makes Fire Emblem Fates Girls!

____________________​
Anyway, Archknight7 Archknight7 requested two FE Fates mods, and here is the first one: Effie. Went surprisingly smoothly, with the help of this picture.
ss6NNwM.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
His second request, however, Charlotte... Took way too much time. So much hair. Found this picture, but a lot of things are off on it. So much tweaking and fixing. Fuck. But, at least, I like the result.
fVf77xE.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
At this point I needed a break from FE girls, so I continued my Shantae collection and made Rottytops, the adorable zombie girl.
KTxxQzW.png

[Download LINK]
_____________________​
Back to the topic at hand, G GodHand.Forces also requested Nyx from Fates. It went alright I guess. I still made a version with the veil, I personally prefer it that way :)
jasYE3y.png
gsAoBrT.png

[DL LINK no Veil]
[DL LINK w/ Veil]
_____________________​

And so it is done. I might make hair mods for 3 of my OCs soon, and I'll probably dedicate an update to them. Maybe. Not the next one though, don't worry.

O2 out.

This is good work:D
I don't know about the ocs in detail. So, Can't you do an update for some time? Then does it take a about term ?

Archknight7

Content Creator

____________________​
ss6NNwM.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
fVf77xE.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
KTxxQzW.png

[Download LINK]
_____________________​
jasYE3y.png
gsAoBrT.png

[DL LINK no Veil]
[DL LINK w/ Veil]
_____________________​

O2 out.

Thanks for fulfilling my requests, even though I gave you so little. They turned out fantastic! I have two more requests to make, Shanoa from Castlevania order of Ecclesia and (I'm sorry!) Selena/Severa from Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates

Shanoa:

gVRjLbP.jpg

3EEVQ30.jpg

Myj92YR.jpg

RQRXFqt.png

9NQ4jrk.jpg

Selena/Severa:

bpDLdZO.png

rmkZmMd.jpg

0yiQKGa.png

oZ4lZQA.png

w1wzQ3w.png

cOzEX6k.jpg

Hairs Similar to Selena/Severa:
Minecraft Spider Hair (Made by Dante)

S3rGn80.png

Serafall Leviathan hair (made by Mineur)

Rz5jEpv.png

Mine hair (Made by Mineur)

BpuSrtg.png

I was able to find better, more usable reference images with the guide you posted a link to (thank you for doing that by the way, it was a big help!). That being said each one has a flaw or more in some way. I could not find any hair mods already made that would be comparable to Shanoa, but there were a few that matched Selena/Severa. The minecraft spider hair is an very good example as to how I feel the hair would look in game (The only thing is that the hair is a SWF mod, so I am unsure as to its usefulness as a base). The two hairs made by Mineur are close in a couple of ways (the tails of both hairs are exact or very close to where Selenas would be located, the ribbons in Serafalls hair would need little tweaking, and the tails of Mines hair is more of a match in terms of thickness and strands at the end of it). If you determine that one or none of these hairs can be created with the given material, that's all well and good. I will try to find better references and try again should they come up. Once again, thanks for your hard work and consideration, everything you've made is A+.

EDIT:
Oops, I forgot to clarify, for Selena/Severa, I'm only hoping for her hairstyle in Fates (Brown and white outfit) than her hair in Awakening.

Last edited:

RandomGuy2028

Potential Patron
Hi, just wanted to let you know how refreshing it is to see some new and dedicated creator on Undertow :)
I really love your imports, especially the Bullet one. Always searched for a Bullet hair, but never found one and trying to improvise one never really did the job. So it's pretty awesome someone did a really good job on this one :)

If I may, I would also humbly make a little request for a favourite character of mine. It's Mato Kuroi from Black Rock Shooter. She's one of my absolute favourites but there's absolutely no hair which one could use to create her in SDT. I've got some references from the Artbook, but I don't know if it's enough to make a hair import. I would like the standard pigtail and the messy hair version :)
Note: I have no idea how to properly attach pictures to posts, like in every forum I use...
EDIT: But NOW I do and I feel stupid...

https://i.imgur.com/qvJ6TEp.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/T3058QK.jpg

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
She's one of my absolute favourites but there's absolutely no hair which one could use to create her in SDT.
There's a Mato Kuroi PNG hairstyle in the archive. It depicts a long ponytail rather than the versions that you've requested ... but it definitely exists and it's the sort of thing which you're expected to seek out before making requests.

Also: there's an abundance of clean side-view images for this character. There's no need to rely on low-quality scans. An "official source" such as an artbook isn't especially important; the visibility of the hair is what matters.

Note: I have no idea how to properly attach pictures to posts, like in every forum I use...
BBCode IMG tags. Or click the Image button in the toolbar (adjacent to the Smilie button) and then provide a URL for the image. If the image is on your local disk, click the "Add Images" button which appears below the reply dialogue (under the header "Remote Upload Images").

Please don't try to actually attach images to your posts. Reference images should be hosted offsite - as you've done correctly with your imgur links.

RandomGuy2028

Potential Patron
There's a Mato Kuroi PNG hairstyle in the archive. It depicts a long ponytail rather than the versions that you've requested ... but it definitely exists and it's the sort of thing which you're expected to seek out before making requests.

Ah yes, you're right. Just took a look at the archive and there it is. Didn't used the archive for ages, so I forgot. The hair is wrong though. The pigtails aren't that long like in the archive version, so I should have requested a shorter version based on that PNG. And maybe this is the wrong Thread for this? If so, I apologize.

Please don't try to actually attach images to your posts. Reference images should be hosted offsite - as you've done correctly with your imgur links.

Noted. Thanks for that :)

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Long post ahead

Looking forward to see your OCs... can you at least show us how they look like?
That would make sense. Here is the thing, I'm actually working on the art for them right now, so I don't have fully complete pictures of them yet. They are based on the characters I used on my different Terraria playthroughs. For more info and character designs, check the spoiler below.
Sorry for low quality on the pictures, I took them with my phone, too lazy to get the scanner started

The first girl is Ashley. Short backstory: She is a cursed farmer girl who uses her hell/gore-themed melee-oriented powers for good. So far I've only got her character design chart done. She sports red hair with a long flowing ponytail, and has a rose in her hair.
3tD7mtY.png

____________________​
The second girl is called Miasma. Demi-goddess who is able to summon and control various beasts. Has a long loose hairstyle, an ahoge, and a headpiece. Hair color is sky blue. I actually have a complete pic of her, I'll soon work on the colored version.
DWcQuNg.png

____________________​
Finally there is Haleia. She is the last descendant of her cat-person mage kin. She has a bob-like hair cut, but also has a long braid resting on her shoulder. Also cat ears, obviously. Hair color is the cross between blue and purple. Blurple, if you will. No pics here, still working on her armor design. Her armor is much less revealing, by the way.

So there you go :)
___
I don't know about the ocs in detail. So, Can't you do an update for some time? Then does it take a about term ?
That's the idea, yeah. I'll stop working on requested girls for like, 2-3 days to solely focus on my girls. It'll only last an update though, after that the schedule will be back.
___
I have two more requests to make, Shanoa from Castlevania order of Ecclesia
I can do that. However, the hairstyles are pretty different in the various pictures you posted (the back/bottom of her hair, to be precise)... Which one is the closest to the source material? My best guess is that what you want is a mix between the third and the fifth references.
___
Selena/Severa from Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates
Will do. I appreciate the effort you put in this request by the way, with all the references and the similar mods ;)
___
Komaru Naegi from Danganronpa
Doable. Added to Low Priority since you already have two mods in the list.
___
If I may, I would also humbly make a little request for a favourite character of mine. It's Mato Kuroi from Black Rock Shooter. She's one of my absolute favourites but there's absolutely no hair which one could use to create her in SDT. I've got some references from the Artbook, but I don't know if it's enough to make a hair import. I would like the standard pigtail and the messy hair version :)
If you aren't happy with the existing mod, I'll gladly try to remake it. However, I will probably need better references (especially for the messy hair version, it is barely exploitable). Please look for and post better references, and I will add your request to the list! I suggest you check the links stuntcock posted in case you need any help.
___
You should make Lily chan from the graphic novel called Lily's day off
I wouldn't mind, but as asdfg1632 said, I'll need better references pictures (especially a picture of your character from the side). Check stuntcock's post above if you need any help finding a usable reference pic.
___
Finally, thank you to everyone who complimented my work since my last post. I really appreciate it :D

Update status: Hitsugi done, will also do Ara Haan and the two Guilty Gear girls. Don't know when the update will be up.

EDIT: Shout out to whoever has been adding the Japanese name of the girls I made in the tag line of several downloads, by the way. That's neat, thanks ;)

Archknight7

Content Creator

I can do that. However, the hairstyles are pretty different in the various pictures you posted (the back/bottom of her hair, to be precise)... Which one is the closest to the source material? My best guess is that what you want is a mix between the third and the fifth references.
___

Will do. I appreciate the effort you put in this request by the way, with all the references and the similar mods ;)

Your guess is right on the money! The third reference is closest to the source material, which is the fifth reference (In-game character portrait). Thanks for accepting the requests!

EDIT: Oh my lord, I've made a small error. Selena is her name in Fates, Severa is her name in awakening! :eek: Sorry about that.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
can u make golden darkness with this hair
  • there are already two hairstyles for her in the archive
  • your images are not good references
    • when you're dealing with a popular character who has thousands of fanart images available, it's easy to find good side-view references. Take a look at the images included in the original request.
    • if you choose not to do provide good references or Search for existing files, then you're wasting the artist's time. Please don't do that. Put in some effort.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Update status: I haven't been able to work on mods since my last post, I got busy in life. If I'm efficient later today and tomorrow, I might have the update ready for tomorrow.

Other news: I updated my preview for D.Va to feature the amazing D.Va costume Samoth made. I suggest you check it out if you haven't already and you are interested in the character!
10qdw86.png

Also I was very surprised to find out that some girls don't have hair mods for them yet. Expect some of them in upcoming updates ;)

Your guess is right on the money! The third reference is closest to the source material, which is the fifth reference (In-game character portrait). Thanks for accepting the requests!

EDIT: Oh my lord, I've made a small error. Selena is her name in Fates, Severa is her name in awakening! :eek: Sorry about that.
Nicely done, myself. Anyway, I'm on it.

Also changed her name in the list

can u make golden darkness with this hair
As stuntcock said, a mod for her already exists and the references aren't usable right now. I suggest you have a look at the hair mods in the archive. Now, if you aren't happy with what was made already, you can still come back and request her again: Make sure to explain what you want me to improve and post better reference pictures, though.
I also like when people post the anime/game a girl is from. But that's just for me though

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Update status: I haven't been able to work on mods since my last post, I got busy in life. If I'm efficient later today and tomorrow, I might have the update ready for tomorrow.

It's okay :smile: You've already done so many good Hairs for us, including ones without a good Sideview *cough* Fates *cough* and real life Stuff can happen from time to time. Just don't overwork yourself. I know that I can wait for my Mod and once it's finished it's gonna be great like the rest of your Works

Archknight7

Content Creator
It's okay :smile: You've already done so many good Hairs for us, including ones without a good Sideview *cough* Fates *cough* and real life Stuff can happen from time to time. Just don't overwork yourself. I know that I can wait for my Mod and once it's finished it's gonna be great like the rest of your Works

100% this. Many people here are patient, and don't mind things like that at all.

GodHand.Forces

Potential Patron

____________________​
ss6NNwM.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
fVf77xE.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
KTxxQzW.png

[Download LINK]
_____________________​
jasYE3y.png
gsAoBrT.png

[DL LINK no Veil]
[DL LINK w/ Veil]
_____________________​

O2 out.

Thanks so much for fulfilling my request!
I forgot to mention about including the marks on Nyx face and you did included it in, that's freaking great!

posted4you

Potential Patron
One more request (again) if I may? Kahvi from Elfquest (again!), bad-ass leader of the Go-Backs! I understand that my request will be put to the bottom of the pile, that's cool. I just wanted to make the request. Thank you so much for what you've already done! Be well! :D
kahvi montage.jpg

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
I appreciate the concern, but no worries guys. You can trust me when I say I'm not one to overwork myself. :P As a matter of fact, I'm actually astonished I got that much work done in the past month... But it doesn't matter right now because I have mods for yooou

This update's theme is: "If SDT accepted files larger than 1200x2400 it would have made my job easier"

____________________​
First up is Sayo Hitsugi, as request by @BlazeDark. Her hair is really long, so I had to shorten it AND curve it at the bottom of the file. Hopefully it doesn't look too odd.
Np113v5.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
asdfg1632 asdfg1632 then requested another version of the Elsword character Ara Haan, this time based on her Yama Raja class. Like last time, I actually mirrored her hair to showcase her various hair ornaments. Hair was ALSO too long for the mod and as a result was also shortened.
g64ophs.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Then we have Elphelt Valentine from Guilty Gear. She was way harder to make than I anticipated, and I have to admit that her bunny-ears-like hat didn't help: too tall for the file, so I had to fold them to make them fit into the file... Hopefully it looks alright (I think it does) (Also excuse my sorry attempt at recreating her outfit)
HuR6ouO.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Lastly, @Hank East's other request: Jack-O Valentine. Went smoothly. Her halo was just too large to be recreated accurately in the png file, so I shrinked it a little.
VGRHU2y.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​

And this marks the end of today's update.

In other news, I might add categories to the first post. I'm not sure how though: the only categories I can think of are Nintendo Girls/Other Gaming Girls/Non-Gaming Girls (that's actually my reasoning behind the order in the first post right now) but it sounds... eh. If anyone has any suggestion feel free to throw it at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.