D-Oxygen Makes Hair Mods (04/24: Lola Rembrite, Shy Gal (Red & Black)) (1 Viewer)

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
but speaking of D.Va, which mod is that on the preview? I, too, would like Minus 1 Suit D.Va in my SDT collection :P
I've been searching around and I cannot find who made this mod. So I'll keep looking for the author, in the mean time, I'll attach the mod to this post. I will remove it once I find the original.

Oh and I also requested a Background (related to my first Hairrequest) to you, but haven't gotten an Answer yet... maybe you can check this out?
Yup, I saw that, forgot to reply. I'll do that now.

EDIT: Removed, as Huit doesn't want his mod to be reuploaded.

Last edited:

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
I've been searching around and I cannot find who made this mod. So I'll keep looking for the author, in the mean time, I'll attach the mod to this post. I will remove it once I find the original.

Yup, I saw that, forgot to reply. I'll do that now.
Thanks :) Oh and the new Hairs aren't added in the first Post yet.

Archknight7

Content Creator
Hi, if I could help keep the fire emblem train running, I'd like to request Effie and Charlotte. I couldn't find many usable references for them, but I hope what I found will be useful

Effie:
EFFIE_zps3fhfzwk8.png

fma.png

Charlotte:
Charlotte_portrait.png

tumblr_nsh5fjPRHl1up6g72o1_1280.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to consider fulfilling this if these aren't useful, as well all of your hard work so far. What you have made looks great! As for the mod you used for D.va, it was made by Huitznahua.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Thanks :) Oh and the new Hairs aren't added in the first Post yet.
I'm very well aware, but I've been too busy replying left and right and looking for that one mod to do that :P Anyway it's done now.

Hi, if I could help keep the fire emblem train running, I'd like to request Effie and Charlotte.
Please no more You got it :D

As for the mod you used for D.va, it was made by Huitznahua.
Uh, I've checked everything from him, I cannot find the swimsuit I used. Are you sure? Could you link me to it?

Archknight7

Content Creator
I'm very well aware, but I've been too busy replying left and right and looking for that one mod to do that :P Anyway it's done now.

Please no more You got it :D

Uh, I've checked everything from him, I cannot find the swimsuit I used. Are you sure? Could you link me to it?

Strange, I can't find it either. It's no longer on his imports thread and it's not listed on his downloads page. I know for certain that he did make it however, it's where I have it saved in my files and I have downloaded everything he/she has made so far. As such, I can not provide a link as much as I wish I could :(. Hopefully he will come around and drop a confirmation. (Huitznahua, help us!)

EDIT:
After a bit of searching around, I found that Huits thread in the artist alley section once had this title "Re: Huit's Imports (Update 06/10/14 : High Leg Swimsuit, High Heel with Loose Socks)". Source confirmed! \0/

Last edited:

The Baz

Potential Patron
Well done with the mods so far keep up the good work. I would like to request Yukako Yamagishi from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable. Hopefully this reference will help
XCn4NrJ.png

GodHand.Forces

Potential Patron
I will have to add more request to the Fire Emblem Train then >.>

Requesting Camilla and Nyx from Fire Emblem Fates.
There isn't much side-shot reference of Nyx unfortunately, so i hope this would be sufficient enough.

Camilla
latest

52601722_p0.jpg

page.php

Nyx
latest

84dcf6ae5452d2c39db0498e5955a488.jpg

The hairs you made thus far has been lovely! Thanks in advance!

stuntcock

Content Creator
Requesting Camilla and Nyx from Fire Emblem Fates.
Camilla's hairstyle has been created already.

Artists are free to create their own versions of existing characters; that's their prerogative. But I expect members to Search before posting and inform the artist about the existing material. The artist might decide to treat the request as a lower priority so that they can focus on "new" characters.

You're welcome to post a Revision thread if you consider an existing item to be incomplete or unsatisfactory.

D-Oxygen D-Oxygen has been very generous. I don't want to see people abuse his generosity or waste his time. So please do the prep work before making a request. Search for existing mods. Provide good reference images. Share charcodes for hairstyles that he has already created, or for characters that you're requesting. Be supportive.

GodHand.Forces

Potential Patron
Camilla's hairstyle has been created already.

Artists are free to create their own versions of existing characters; that's their prerogative. But I expect members to Search before posting and inform the artist about the existing material. The artist might decide to treat the request as a lower priority so that they can focus on "new" characters.

You're welcome to post a Revision thread if you consider an existing item to be incomplete or unsatisfactory.

D-Oxygen D-Oxygen has been very generous. I don't want to see people abuse his generosity or waste his time. So please do the prep work before making a request. Search for existing mods. Provide good reference images. Share charcodes for hairstyles that he has already created, or for characters that you're requesting. Be supportive.

Oh, I'm really sorry. I didn't find Camilla when hitting up the search. I guess i must have missed it. I really wouldn't want to abuse his generosity considering the stuff he's given to us, and again sorry for that.

I guess that leaves Nyx to be requested now if there isn't any of her.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Ohey I'm in the Artist Alley now! Yaaaay

After a bit of searching around, I found that Huits thread in the artist alley section once had this title "Re: Huit's Imports (Update 06/10/14 : High Leg Swimsuit, High Heel with Loose Socks)". Source confirmed! \0/
Great find! Messaged Huit's asking about the mod. Thanks :P

I would like to request Yukako Yamagishi from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Yup, you got it. You'll just have to send me more suitable references but I messaged you about that.

Nyx from Fire Emblem Fates.
Sounds good. References are not the best but it's starting to become a recurring theme with FE Fates characters at this point. Do you want me to keep the veil over her mouth as well or not?
Also, I probably won't do Camilla, the mod stuntcock linked to is already good in my opinion so I don't think mine will be much better.

Jptheman

Potential Patron
Hey, I was wondering where I can get the pokeball bikini that is on the blonde sun and moon trainer. I really like the way it looks and could use it for some of my other Pokemon characters.

Edit: Pokébra

Thanks to whoever directed me to the Pokebra.:grin: I tried searching with the search bar but apparently I wasn't putting in the right keywords. I'm new to Undertow so I don't know if there's a way to tell who edited it or not.

Last edited:

asdfg1632

Potential Patron

Great find! Messaged Huit's asking about the mod. Thanks :P

Yup, you got it. You'll just have to send me more suitable references but I messaged you about that.

Sounds good. References are not the best but it's starting to become a recurring theme with FE Fates characters at this point. Do you want me to keep the veil over her mouth as well or not?
Also, I probably won't do Camilla, the mod stuntcock linked to is already good in my opinion so I don't think mine will be much better.
Congrats :) D-oxygen

GodHand.Forces

Potential Patron

Skip the veil, Its kinda hard to find reference image for FE Fates characters considering they are all faced front/side-ish, so i hope you don't mind. You don't need to do Camilla since someone else already did, pardon my mistake on not searching hard enough :P

And congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.