D-Oxygen Makes Hair Mods (04/24: Lola Rembrite, Shy Gal (Red & Black)) (1 Viewer)

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
I'll start this long post by saying I just found out that my D.Va hair mod somehow had reached over 10k views and 3.5k downloads. This makes it the sixth most downloaded SDT mod. I certainly didn't expect that, so thanks a lot, I'm glad that my work is so appreciated.

Welcome back my friend and with a sexy OC no less
Haha thanks :P Here is a larger pic of Sylvia if you wish, showing off her background and legwear.
d52g8fB.png

hello D-Oxygen I wanted to ask if you could make the hair of Towa from dragon ball xenoverse ?
No problem here, I will add her to the list.

Gonna make another request. This one is for Airi Ban from Devil Survivor 2
You got it. I should be able to work with the references you gave me.

could make the trainer from pokemon go. that all I want
The female Pokémon Go trainer has already been requested. She is actually very near the top of the to-do list, meaning she will be done soon (the request is for the ShadBase version of the Pokémon Go girl but I will also create a mod for the regular girl).

If you guys are in need of requests (:grin:), and if you're interested with this project, I'd be glad to have a little help from you on this one: The HuniePop Girls
I would definitely be interested to help in that project, I really like the HuniePop girls. I might create some HuniePop hair mods for the few next updates, and maybe remake Jessie as well. Stay tuned, but don't get your hopes too high up... I have a few requests to fulfill as well :P

The bra looks like the vanilla bra (drawn by @Konashion) but with nipples painted on. It's difficult to tell at low resolution. Please feel free to use larger preview images if you want to; there's no harm in showing off your work (the composition/customization stuff, as well as the hairstyle itself).

The gloves were made by @americanole (link).
I just like my preview images to be small, that way my download pages and update posts are not too long - gets straight to the point. It's just personal preferences. However I could use thumbnails like @SyntaxTerror suggested, I might look into that in the future.

Anyway, the bra. Here is a better look at it. It is very similar to the default bra, yes, but it is more revealing (it shows more cleavage), and the nipples are visible under the bra. It is called ThinBra.swf in my files.
Z1002Z7.png
EDIT: Turns out I'm stupid, I didn't even think about searching for the name of the file. Anyway I found it now, it's this mod.

Well I already have a new Danganronpa request... this time it's Kaede Akamatsu, the Protagonist in the new Game V3
This should be doable with the two last references you gave me. Added to the list.

I'm having issues with your Elphelt outfit combination.
Just to make sure I don't make this post absurdly long, I'll private message you about that.

Last edited:

DrZombi

Content Creator
I would definitely be interested to help in that project, I really like the HuniePop girls. I might create some HuniePop hair mods for the few next updates, and maybe remake Jessie as well. Stay tuned, but don't get your hopes too high up... I have a few requests to fulfill as well :P

It is just fair that you take requests in order except if you have a great personnal motivation to do some of them in particular.
I'm happy to know that you share my love for these girls and any help will be greatly appreciated when you can ! :smile:

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Mod delivery coming right up.

____________________​
First we have @rstormstrider@gmail.com's overdue request of Maketh Tua from Star Wars: Rebels. As I said back in August, I won't be able to create her outfit, but here is her hair at least. In the meantime, you could always use the clothes I listed to on the download page, it's far from perfect, but it works.
Mw7hnHX.png

[Download LINK]
_____________________​
Then we have another request, by P pantsu1 , Fumi Kanno from Devil Survivor 2. That was pretty simple to make, hope you like it!
ZQDwoUX.png

[Download LINK]
_______________________​
And now for 2 mods that were not requested: First is yet another original character (one I mentioned earlier in the thread), Ashley, a girl with both a fiery personality and a fiery hairstyle.
BqjAXDI.png

[Download LINK]
______________________​
And finally, as promised, I remade my old Jessie (from HuniePop) mod as part of DrZombi DrZombi 's project to recreate the HuniePop girls in SDT. I tried to get really close to the source material this time, I even made some parts of the hair slightly transparent so her eyebrows could be visible through, like on the official artworks. Here is Jessie Maye 2.0!
LJNJYgg.png

[Download LINK]

Last edited:

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Love the new OC of yours... the others not so much. Don't get me wrong, they look great (as expected from you), I'm just not into these Characters... but now I'm really looking forward to see the next Update... Junko Enoshima, the Pokemon Go Girl (and both requests come with 2 Versions) and maybe Shanoa if you do 4 Requests

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Hey, if you still have the original layered files for your hair mods, could you make a quick recolor of your Ahri mod, colored like the Academy Ahri skin? Thanks!
That should be doable. Looking at artwork of Academy Ahri, it'll be more than a simple recolor (I'll have to shorten and straighten her hair for it to be accurate), but it should still be quick to do. Expect it next update.

I'm really looking forward to see the next Update... Junko Enoshima, the Pokemon Go Girl (and both requests come with 2 Versions) and maybe Shanoa if you do 4 Requests
I will probably do four requests, yeah. Five if counting Academy Ahri.

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
That should be doable. Looking at artwork of Academy Ahri, it'll be more than a simple recolor (I'll have to shorten and straighten her hair for it to be accurate), but it should still be quick to do. Expect it next update.

I will probably do four requests, yeah. Five if counting Academy Ahri.
Sounds like this is gonna be a great update :)

Sharklasers

Content Creator
That sounds great! Thank you!

DrZombi

Content Creator
And finally, as promised, I remade my old Jessie (from HuniePop) mod as part of DrZombi DrZombi 's project to recreate the HuniePop girls in SDT. I tried to get really close to the source material this time, I even made some parts of the hair slightly transparent so her eyebrows could be visible through, like on the official artworks. Here is Jessie Maye 2.0!

Wow ! She's even better now ! Thanks man ! :smile:

pantsu1

Potential Patron
Fumi looks incredible, thank you very much. I figure while I'm at it, might as well add another DS2 girl to my requests. This time I'd like to request Hinako Kujou. Here are some refs, let me know if they aren't good enough please
latest
latest
latest
latest

Hank East

Content Creator
D-Oxygen D-Oxygen Heya! Think you could please do an edit of your new Jessie hair without her bangs like you did with the first version months ago? I'd love it if you did.

S

SilvaT

How's about Tristana from League of legends? I tried making her, but it's not going so well. Her ears aren't big like Tristana's.

FErBMhN.png

Her actual in game sprite I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello @SilvaT. Welcome to the Undertow forum.

How's about Tristana from League of legends?
Before you ask an artist to work on something, please take a look at the request rules. In particular:
  • please Search before making a request. There's already a Tristana hairstyle in the Archive.
    • you're allowed to ask an artist to re-do something in their own unique style, but you should notify them about any pre-existing items and point out any details that you'd like them to handle differently
  • please describe your requirements in text form if possible
    • this is especially important with LoL characters, because they can have several different official appearances
    • if you want the artist to use the Classic Skin then that's fine; please say so clearly
    • it's also important to mention accessories. If you want the goggles included (or omitted, or optional) then say so
  • please provide side-view reference images
    • an official in-game sprite which shows the front of the character's face is less useful than a random piece of fanart which shows a clean view of the side
  • please host your reference images offsite instead of attaching them
    • there's a "Remote Upload Images" button at the bottom of the page which will easily upload your files to imgur

I tried making her, but it's not going so well. Her ears aren't big like Tristana's.
Are you asking for an ear mod? Please remember that this is a multi-lingual community. People may not understand hints or nuance. It's best to be specific and direct about what you want.

Also - if you've already made some progress then you should share your WIP file. Veteran artists may be able to offer suggestions or point you towards useful tutorials.

EnigmaTSvirus

Potential Patron
Hello, I'd like to request the "Giga Mermaid" from "Shantae, Half-Genie Hero." It was a bit difficult to find good side images of her as there are very few images of her at all, but if these images aren't sufficient, please let me know and I'll do some more digging.
Please and thanks.

2x667A4.jpg

Dkqmxyy.jpg

pM0HsrA.png

kK80dEi.png

zYicNuP.jpg

fvzdvCE.jpg

SasakiKojiro

Potential Patron
Yo man, thanks for your hard work it´s really aprecciated, i just wanted to ask you, ¿Are you going to continue working on the elsword characters mods?, im just curious about it, not rushing you or else i just want to know if i should just be more patient, or just give up on it.

Legions

Potential Patron
YO, I see you're taking lots of requests and have recently uploaded a Maketh Tua mod, very good work. I'm here to ask you to create another character from Star Wars Rebels, Sabine Wren. I'm very interested in seeing a mod of her be created and even though I have experience in sdt modded with Adobe i'm not artistically capable of created the mod myself.
I'm purposing a small collab where you could create the hair, and I could work on the costume to the best of my abilities.
More information about the request, including reference images can be found here.
tumblr_oaf86hFdsM1twrr21o1_500.gif

I will provide further details if you consider the request.

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Hope you all had a happy Easter!
Now I know I haven't posted any update in the past two months. Truth is, I have been a bit busy, but the good news is I still have been cooking a little something up. You see, my birthday is coming up really soon (in exactly a week actually), so I figured it was something worth celebrating, right? And my modest surprise is...

z77cF4X.png

(what an awful name)

In brief, for the seven days leading up to my birthday (starting tomorrow), I will be posting two new mods a day! One of them will be a mod that has been requested, and the other will be a mod I wanted to make for myself! (I mean, it is my birthday.) Finally, I'll throw in a little bonus treat each day as well, to spice things up.

I hope you'll enjoy what I've prepared. Now let's get this party started

_______________________​

But first let me reply to the posts I've missed

Fumi looks incredible, thank you very much. I figure while I'm at it, might as well add another DS2 girl to my requests. This time I'd like to request Hinako Kujou.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed the mod ;) Pictures are great, will do.

Hello, I'd like to request the "Giga Mermaid" from "Shantae, Half-Genie Hero." It was a bit difficult to find good side images of her as there are very few images of her at all, but if these images aren't sufficient, please let me know and I'll do some more digging.
References are not optimal but I never refuse a Shantae character. I suppose I've already worked with worse references so I could make this work, but if you find anything else, please let me know.

Yo man, thanks for your hard work it´s really aprecciated, i just wanted to ask you, ¿Are you going to continue working on the elsword characters mods?, im just curious about it, not rushing you or else i just want to know if i should just be more patient, or just give up on it.
Don't worry, there is no reason I'll ditch the Elsword girls, it just takes me time to go through my to-do list, but if you are patient, I'll end up making them. Actually, you'll get to see Elesis from Elsword before next week :D

I'm here to ask you to create another character from Star Wars Rebels, Sabine Wren. I'm very interested in seeing a mod of her be created and even though I have experience in sdt modded with Adobe i'm not artistically capable of created the mod myself.
I'll definitely be able to work with what I see in the thread you linked. However I can't help but notice that she seems to have her hair colored in two different ways in the references posted in that thread, so which one would you like to see? I can do both if you ask me too. Until then, I'll only be making the one style you posted (white/purple).

Last edited:

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Hope you all had a happy Easter!
Now I know I haven't posted any update in the past two months. Truth is, I have been a bit busy, but the good news is I still have been cooking a little something up. You see, my birthday is coming up really soon (in exactly a week actually), so I figured it was something worth celebrating, right? And my modest surprise is...

z77cF4X.png

(what an awful name)

In brief, for the seven days leading up to my birthday (starting tomorrow), I will be posting two new mods a day! One of them will be a mod that has been requested, and the other will be a mod I wanted to make for myself! (I mean, it is my birthday.) Finally, I'll throw in a little bonus treat each day as well, to spice things up.

I hope you'll enjoy what I've prepared. Now let's get this party started

Hey, no problem, it's good to have you back :smile: and even with a whole week of sexyness (specially looking forward to 3 gals) and I'm excited to see your own mods :grin:

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Welcome to Day 1 of the 7 Days of D-Oxygen! Terrible name aside, here is today's stuff!

____________________​
First up is @The Baz's request, Yukako from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!
Q5uybgn.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
And today's additionnal mod is Abigail, from Stardew Valley. It was "requested" by @TheEyeofEndorGamer on my profile page, but I was already planning to make a mod for her. I'm personally not too proud of the result, honestly, but when I compare the mod to her in-game portrait I just don't see anything to change. I guess it's just Stardew Valley girls are kind of awkward to make because of the lack of pictures I can find of them.
Brt0VZS.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​
Today's bonus is something I've made a long time ago. When I downloaded @sby's Loader Pack, I was not very impressed by the default thumbnails for the different mods included in the pack. So I ended up making a full set of custom thumbnails for sby's mods and a few other mods I've downloaded over time. For the sake of consistency
  • The new thumbnails are all the same size
  • They feature the classic colors of SDT (#002346 and #E5E5FF)
  • They feature a font similar to the one used in the rest of SDT interface
All of this makes the mod selection tab a tad classier, don't you think?
9gFhwkC.png
The .zip file below contains folders named after all the different mods. For all the mods included in sby's Loader Pack, only the updated thumbnail is included in the folder. For mods that are NOT part of sby's Pack, I've added the mod file. There is also a "mod" that I have "created": it's essentially a character code that makes the girl nude. Credit should be provided where it's due.

The download is hosted off-site since I wasn't sure this was worth uploading to the resource manager. If it is, let me know, I'll gladly move my thumbnails.https://ufile.io/dc459
1. Download the .zip file from the above link.
2. Make sure you have downloaded sby's Loader Pack.
3. Extract the contents of the .zip file to the folder where you store mods for the Loader (by default, it should be [SDT Loader root folder]/Mods)
4. Make sure to Replace all the "thumb.png" files.
5. I've also included a custom "CharacterFolders.txt". By default it is creatively named "Custom CharacterDefault.txt". If you wish to use it (if the set up I have going makes sense to you), rename it to "CharacterFolders.txt".

That's all for now, see you tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.