d-d/dddr artworks (5 Viewers)

vitold

Vivacious Visitor
Joined
Mar 2, 2023
Well then. In this post, I’d like to share the works of an artist known as d-d (or dddr). Due to constant strikes on Pixiv, he deleted all his work and gave it all up. If anyone has any other works by this author, I’d appreciate it if you shared them.
 
Last edited:

vitold

Vivacious Visitor
Joined
Mar 2, 2023
Part of the Works...
 

Attachments

  • 002_1_97637166_p0_2022_04_15.jpg
    002_1_97637166_p0_2022_04_15.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 003_1_97637166_p1_2022_04_15.jpg
    003_1_97637166_p1_2022_04_15.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 004_1_97637166_p2_2022_04_15.jpg
    004_1_97637166_p2_2022_04_15.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 006_1_97637166_p4_2022_04_15.jpg
    006_1_97637166_p4_2022_04_15.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 005_1_97637166_p3_2022_04_15.jpg
    005_1_97637166_p3_2022_04_15.jpg
    524.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 001_1_97565473_p0_2022_04_11.jpg
    001_1_97565473_p0_2022_04_11.jpg
    710.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 007_1_98759183_p0_2022_06_01.jpg
    007_1_98759183_p0_2022_06_01.jpg
    922.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 009_1_98759183_p2_2022_06_01.jpg
    009_1_98759183_p2_2022_06_01.jpg
    1,015.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 008_1_98759183_p1_2022_06_01.jpg
    008_1_98759183_p1_2022_06_01.jpg
    813.9 KB · Views: 5

vitold

Vivacious Visitor
Joined
Mar 2, 2023
How many works by authors whose accounts have been deleted do you still have?
Only what's in the archive, unfortunately. I clearly remember that half of the works in the archive have entire series, but unfortunately, I didn't think he'd delete his works, so I didn't really save them.
 

Atsuko

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Joined
Oct 15, 2025
Only what's in the archive, unfortunately. I clearly remember that half of the works in the archive have entire series, but unfortunately, I didn't think he'd delete his works, so I didn't really save them.
fine..I recently noticed that many of the artists in my Pixiv bookmarks have disappeared.However, I have not yet completed the process of determining who deleted the account. Do you have any other authors?
 

vitold

Vivacious Visitor
Joined
Mar 2, 2023
fine..I recently noticed that many of the artists in my Pixiv bookmarks have disappeared.However, I have not yet completed the process of determining who deleted the account. Do you have any other authors?
No. All the other works are either paid—with the authors registered on this site—or they are publicly available...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top


Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.