Jade1503

Swell Supporter
After Korra walked out of the arena with the help from her girlfriend, Sakura Haruno, the second match started with the announcer’s voice booming through the arena.

‘FOR OUR SECOND MATCH, MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING, FROM JAPAN: KARI KAMIYA!’

The doors opened and an eighteen-year-old girl with short brown hair and brown eyes walked into the arena. Her white slim body was covered in pink bikini and boots as she walked pass the cheering crowd towards the ring. She rolled into the ring where she raised both her hands into air and waved at her fans until her theme song ended.

‘AND HER OPPONENT!’ the announcer continued. ‘FROM CERULEAN CITY: MISTY!’

The doors opened again and another eighteen-year-old girl with short orange hair with one side tied in a sticking out ponytail and blue eyes walked into the arena. Her white slim body was covered in orange bikini and orange and white boots. The crowd cheered as she walked pass them and rolled into the ring: posing more for them before turning to face Kari.

‘This is my second time wrestling here!’ Misty told Kari. ‘During my first debut at the CWF, I beaten five girls and orgasmed on their faces! You have no chance against me!’

‘This is only your second time?’ Kari smiled. ‘Please bitch! Even though this is my first debut in CWF, I’ve been wrestling way longer than you! My wrestling partner happens to be very good and I have wrestled with boys and beat all of them! Taking down a girl won’t so difficult.’

Misty smiled. ‘You sure? Looks like you don’t know how real women really fight.’

The bell rang and Misty and Kari circled around the ring, waiting for one of them to make a move. Then Kari and Misty clasped hands as soon as they were near to each other and entered a test of strength: trying to push each other back. Misty smirked and took a step aside and allowed Kari to fall forward: falling onto the ropes. While Kari leaned against the ropes, Misty delivered a dropkick on her back: kicking Kari out of the ring and had her fall onto the arena’s floors. Kari moaned and pushed herself up with the help of the apron, only to be kicked in the face when Misty slid towards Kari and both her feet slammed into Kari’s face: sliding out of the ring as well. Kairi held her face in pain as Misty pulled her onto her feet and ripped her bikini away: showing Kari’s pink nipples. With a wicked grin, Misty grabbed Kari by the hair and faced her towards the crowd: slamming her breasts on the steel rump.

Kari moaned in pain and her face reddened in embarrassment as nearby audience members stared at her breasts: infuriating her. Kari elbowed Misty in the face and turned around to face: kicking Misty in the crotch. Misty gasped and held her crotch in pain as Kari lifted both her hands in a closed fist and slammed it down on Misty’s back: Misty falling onto her fours. Kari quickly reached forward and pulled Misty’s bikini bottom: wedging it into her crotch. Misty screamed as her own bikini bottom wedged into her sensitive flesh and with a loud moan, orgasmed: wetting her bikini bottom and cum dripping onto the floor. Kari smiled and pulled out Misty’s bikini bottom before swinging in the air and tossing it at the hungry crowd but she did not enjoy her small victory long before Misty angrily pulled down her bikini bottom: showing Kari’s brown hairy vagina.

Misty tripped Kari with her own bikini bottom: slamming Kari’s jaws onto the steel rump. As Kari massaged her jaws, Misty swung Kari’s bikini bottom in the air before throwing it into the perverted crowd: exposing her orange hairy vagina. Then grabbing Kari by the hair, Misty slammed Kari’s face onto the steel rump before throwing her back into the ring: sliding in after her. As Kari moaned and rubbed her face, Misty pulled her up onto her feet and slammed her against the turnbuckle: making Kari spat out saliva. Misty then rammed two fingers into Kari’s vagina and started fingering roughly: driving deeper into her. Kari moaned and ripped off Misty’s bikini top: showing her pink nipples. Angrier then ever, Misty pushed her fingers deeper into Kari’s insides but before she could make Kari orgasm, Kari grabbed Misty by the head and head butted her: forcing Misty to pull out her fingers out of Kari’s vagina and to stumble backwards.

As Misty held her head in pain, Kari pushed herself away from the turnbuckle and kicked Misty in the crotch and to Misty’s disbelief: she exploded with cum. She cried and moaned as she tried to cover her exploding vagina: the fluids flowing through her fingers and down onto the mat. Kari grabbed Misty by the head and rammed her knee into her face: making Misty’s head snapped backwards and saliva flying. Kari then scooped Misty into her air by her shoulders and slid her carefully down her back: giggling slightly as Misty’s cum flowed onto her back. Then Kari brought Misty down in a back-to-belly piledriver: slamming Misty’s head into the mat. Misty cried out in pain as Kari, who was not done with Misty, pulled her up by the armpits and lifting her into the air from behind: slamming her feet down onto the mat in a atomic drop. Before Misty could stumble away, Kari lifted her into the air again and this time, slammed Misty’s vagina onto her knee in an atomic bomb: making Misty exploded with cum again.

Kari smiled as Misty panted heavily while still on her knee. ‘Wow, you sure cum a lot! It must be because you’re a “water” type trainer.’

‘You…’ Misty gasped as she continued spilling out cum. ‘Bitch…’

Kari smiled and wrapping her arms around Misty’s waist from behind, Kari stood up and slammed Misty backwards in a vertical suplex: slamming her upper back onto the mat. Misty moaned in pain as Kari pinned her in a matchbook pin: the referee making the count.

‘1… 2… 3!’

The Kari smiled and letting go of Misty, she stood up and raised her fists into the air as a cheering crowd greeted her and the announcer declared her the winner.

‘WINNER BY PINFALL: KARI KAMIYA!’

Kari posed for the crowd before sitting down on Misty and with a moan of pleasure: orgasmed all over Misty’s face and into her mouth. Misty gurgled and choked on Kari cum as Kari held Misty’s head closer to her exploding vagina. After she was done, Kari slammed Misty’s head back into the mat and stood up: smiling at Misty’s cum-covered face.

‘I had fun bitch!’ she winked. ‘Let’s do this again soon!’

Kari rolled out of the ring and walked pass the cheering crowd and backstage while CWF’s aides hurried to bring Misty to the infirmary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.