cuttetwink's Imports [Requests open!] (1 Viewer)

cuttetwink

Content Creator
Hey! I'm a newbie mod maker. I'm trying to fill requests that suit my tastes as I can't have any proper ideas. Nice to meet y'all!

I guess I'm pretty much open to requests for any artwork, be it raster or vector-based. I don't know how my influx of content will be, but I'm happy to help as long as I'm up to it!

Mr3tkTe.png

download
With the help from stuntcock stuntcock , we managed to bring this creepy fucker to life.
Based on this doujin from Mizuryu Kei.

Download here! - Loader Required (should I make a loader thread? Hmm.)

Xb3RKs5.png

yOKkipv.jpg

EDIT -> link to download section Mirai Kuriyama Static Hair

Last edited:

cuttetwink

Content Creator
tmb tmb Hey, thank you! And I'm sorry for that, it seems like the download wasn't approved yet and thus the link won't work, I've changed the file for this thread as the approval settles in.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
People should now be able to download the file from the download area. I've added a link in the first post.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
cuttetwink cuttetwink : Nice job for Mirai.

If I may give you a little advice: It is better to draw as much as possible on the UNDER part of the template, as cum won't stick to the hair drawn in the TOP part.
You'll have to cover the ear if needed in the TOP part (to do this easily, take a look at the 11th point of my tutorial in images: the trick with the squares in the corners).

cuttetwink

Content Creator
cuttetwink cuttetwink : Nice job for Mirai.

If I may give you a little advice: It is better to draw as much as possible on the UNDER part of the template, as cum won't stick to the hair drawn in the TOP part.
You'll have to cover the ear if needed in the TOP part (to do this easily, take a look at the 11th point of my tutorial in images: the trick with the squares in the corners).
Oh! Noted, thank you! I'll try to solve this fuckup asap.

aztlan

Casual Client
Great to see more Him heads - we need more variety of these!

(But I wonder if these should go in the Loader Imports section?)

stuntcock

Content Creator
(But I wonder if these should go in the Loader Imports section?)
The distinction isn't especially important anymore, because the Loader area is no longer password-protected. A newbie could accidentally visit a Loader-related thread by clicking a Search result, and then download a file which is incompatible with their (vanilla) game. The same thing could happen here (i.e. newbie stumbles in while browsing the Imports board) but I'm not really worried about it.

We've been advising everyone to use the Loader for a long time, and those efforts have been reasonably successful. To be honest, though, increased usage is probably due to the increased availability of convenient Loader packs rather than any user-education stuff. We're seen many more tech support inquiries about "why can't I use the Loader in Google Chrome?" or "why can't I use Loader mods in moreClothing?" instead of the old complaints from users attempting to push a *.mod file into SDT.swf.

--------------------​

Thus far, cuttetwink cuttetwink has been creating visual artwork. I don't think that he's using Flash, so anything that he publishes solo will presumably be vanilla-compatible. If he decides to focus primarily on scripting or gameplay mods then we can always move the thread. Or we could split it in two. But there's no need for immediate action; let's just leave things as-is for now :)

Great to see more Him heads - we need more variety of these!
Just in case you didn't notice: cuttetwink cuttetwink is currently accepting requests. If you have a male/futa face that you'd like to see included in the game then go ahead and talk to him about it.

Hank East

Content Creator
Hey there! Welcome to the forums, always nice to see new artists and mod makers. Say, will you take on clothing requests as well or just hair?

cuttetwink

Content Creator
Hank East Hank East I can always do artwork, and if it peaks my interest, I'll go for a full on mod. What I need is motivation and someone to team up with! (And there are plenty, so go ahead and request!)

pwntlock

Potential Patron
Hey cuttetwink, just a humble request from a complete newb to the forums.
Think you could do Diana from League of Legends? Some source material: (please do tell me if you need more, or have any questions regarding my request :D )

*EDIT* Many thanks to stuntcock for the advice, apparently there is already hair for this character, but I would like it if you could redo it, here is the original: Diana (League of Legends)
On the page itself is some solid criticism about the previous edition which I wholeheartedly agree with:
Well, first the metal thingys in her hair have a wider angle: they come together over her ear and spread out from there. There is nearly no hear that is not inside these metal things, just some at her neck and the hair is shorter there, it is not longer than her shoulders there. The rest of hair is a bit longer than "ass-long". I still think the most important thing is her moon symbol on the forehead, without that it will be hard to see Diana.
It'd also be really cool if it was dynamic ;) (but I have no idea how much work that is, you're already awesome enough for doing these requests)

Here are some references, I've added some pictures that might be more useful to you.
diana_scorn_of_the_moon_by_miresalaj-d6uy9gw.jpg

diana_by_zarory-d8fcusu.jpg

Diana_0.jpg
league_of_legends_diana___knkl_by_knockwurst-d7j8ng0.jpg
nYtx4f7.png

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hey cuttetwink, just a humble request from a complete newb to the forums.
Hello P pwntlock . Welcome to the Undertow forum.

Please note that there are a few rules regarding requests. They're less important if you're communicating directly with an artist -- for example, some artists prefer to gather their own references and don't care whether you provide any. But there's one clause that I'll insist on: please Search before requesting. We've seen a few duplicate requests recently, and artists tend to get annoyed when they spend time on something and subsequently discover that it already exists.

Searching is a fairly quick task, but artists often neglect to do it. They simply assume that the requester would not be asking for something (and waiting weeks for completion) if that thing was already available. By participating in the prep work, you also show respect for the artist's time and appreciation for his skill, which is always nice :)

You're allowed to ask for something to be re-done, but please:
  • identify the existing material and provide hyperlinks if possible
  • explain the differences in the source material, if any (e.g. that one is the "classic skin"; you're asking for the "lunar skin")
  • explain the new requirements, if any (e.g. that hairstyle was static; you're asking for dynamic)
  • identify any mistakes or flaws in the existing material, which you'd like the new artist to avoid repeating (e.g. wrong hair color, wrong hair length, missing accessories, etc)

Think you could do Diana from League of Legends?
There's already a custom hairstyle and charcode for Diana. If you're looking for something else (e.g. costume) then please say so clearly. If you want cuttetwink cuttetwink to re-do the hairstyle itself, then please try to answer the questions listed above.

I would also encourage you to find more reference images. Those ones aren't terrible, but they're very dark and the resolution is somewhat low. Anime-style illustrations tend to depict shading and color schemes which are similar to those of SDT, so they're easier for an artist to adapt into SDT mods. It's less important to present exactly what the original character looks like; instead try to imagine how they might appear in a SDT screenshot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.