Custom sounds (1 Viewer)

cog

Potential Patron
I can get custom sounds to play with the dialogue actions mod. [PLAY_SFX_<filename>]

Is there a way to get sounds to play whenever the throat is hit (not first_throat or first_dt). I thought there might be a line type for this, but can't find anything. Deepthroatactions mod can trigger sound when the hilt is hit but I'm not sure how I could use that to play custom sounds.

cog

Potential Patron
Well I found a way to do this based on this thread: New gag and cough sounds for vanilla SWF

I used FFdec to replace the gag sounds but does anyone know how I can add new sounds? At the moment there's 15 gag sounds. Let's say I want 30 gag sounds. Using FFdec I can add the files to the SoundControl.as file:

e.g
this.gag.push(new sfxGag16());
this.gag.push(new sfxGag17());
this.gag.push(new sfxGag18());

But how do I add the extra sound files into the sounds folder? Would I need to recompile the .swf file with the new files added? I don't think FFdec can do this. Would I need to use Adobe Flash?

Not sure if my methods will work. I'm a novice with all of this so just playing around and learning. Any help appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.