Cum sticking to him (1 Viewer)

Pseudo-anon

Potential Patron
With mods that make her cum, her cum often goes past his legs and just flies by. With animtools the cum target possibilities are endless. Is there a way to make cum stick to his body, like it does to her body?

Related, could the floor level be changeable, or even have different levels across the screen? Scenes with furniture often end up with cum going through said furniture.

Thanks!

stuntcock

Content Creator
Is there a way to make cum stick to his body, like it does to her body?
Yes, it's possible. There's a popularity problem here:
only a subset of SDT players will attach a penis to the HER character
only a subset of the futa enthusiasts will also use the futa ejaculation mod
only a subset of futa ejaculation enthusiasts also want to see semen on the HIM character

Wthout a significant "fanbase" for an idea, it's difficult to justify the modding time involved in fulfiling it.

Related, could the floor level be changeable, or even have different levels across the screen? Scenes with furniture often end up with cum going through said furniture.
The "floor" doesn't really exist; it's just a set of hardcoded numbers. animtools can make the characters stand (or kneel) at different points on the y-axis, because it doesn't really care about the hardcoding. Extended hair physics can "add" a floor level for hair strands to rest against, but it also doesn't care about the hardcoding; it just allows modders to define a custom y-value (which will probably be similar to the hardcoded floor number, but doesn't need to be - you could make hair strands float around a character's shoulders if you imagine that she's swimming).

The main problem is that the SDT camera/zoom system allows for parallax between foreground element (character sprites) and the background image. Look at the preview image for this mod. It's zoomed out abnormally far, so it's easy to see that the "floor level" defined by the character positions is totally inconsistent with the "floor level" suggested by the background.

Even if we were to fine-tune the game's code to allow custom (x,y) coordinates for collision, such fine-tuning would be effective only if the player agreed to never touch the zoom slider or hotkeys. If you're willing to switch from "furniture" in background images to on-stage animtools props then this objection would vanish. It would be fairly easy to make semen strands adhere to animtools props.

There's a secondary concern involving mod inter-compatibility. SDT's strand-handling code is poorly structured. It relies heavily on internal loops instead of hierarchical function calls or recursion. If you wanted to fix or extend the relevant line of code (SDT.swf::obj.Strand.collide_l::681)
Code:
if(g.sceneLayer.globalToLocal(_loc2_).y > 1220 + Math.random() * 65)
then your mod might prove to be incompatible with the moreCumSpurts or sharpshooter mods, because they both deal with the same set of functions.

Note: this doesn't make the idea implausible or "bad". It's just that I probably wouldn't write the mod, because I'd feel very foolish if I released a mod which broke a bunch of my other mods.

Pseudo-anon

Potential Patron
Thanks for the detailed reply!

The animtools props option is exactly what I was looking to accomplish, I hadn't realized props were a thing! How would you make the strands stick to props? The one that most bothers me is strands falling through horizontal surfaces, e.g. beds.

My thought on the fanbase issue is that it could be framed as a non-futa specific thing. A lot of animtools positions can result with the normal strands ending up on the HIM character.

stuntcock

Content Creator
The animtools props option is exactly what I was looking to accomplish, I hadn't realized props were a thing! How would you make the strands stick to props?
Code:
// mostly pseudocode because lazy

// this is a proxy on Strand::collide
private function collide_Pre(linkIndex:uint, strand:Object) : Object {
  if ((g.sceneLayer.propholder) == null) {
    // animtools is not active.  Abort.
    return null;
  }

// Check whether the strand has hit any of the active props
  var semenLocation:Point = g.strandBackLayer.localToGlobal(new Point(strand.links[linkIndex].x,strand.links[linkIndex].y));
  if( (g.sceneLayer.propholder.hitTestPoint(semenLocation.x, semenLocation.y, true) ) {
    // We'd need to actually figure out *which* object was hit.  I'll just pretend that it was the ottoman
    return new AnchorProp( ottomon.globalToLocal(semenLocation), true);
    // The strand is now attached to the ottoman
  }

My thought on the fanbase issue is that it could be framed as a non-futa specific thing. A lot of animtools positions can result with the normal strands ending up on the HIM character.
That's fine; I'd probably use the same approach to convince someone. The problem is that you need to convince me. And I feel that it's not a popular feature (but I could be wrong, maybe the silent majority really wants semen on the guy). Either way, I've got a bunch of other work queued up. So establish some support (e.g. get a bunch of Likes on your post) ... or find another AS3 modder to tackle the project :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.