Cthulhudpc's dialogues (1 Viewer)

cthulhudpc

Potential Patron
I thought I would give making dialogues a try so here it goes and where it stops nobody knows.

Here's my first dialogue. Let me know what you think or if I made any mistakes in the syntax of the actions or if you have any idea's on how I could improve it. Thanks.

Setting: Some has guy has captured the girl after knocking her out. She wakes up bound, gagged and naked in a dark room trapped with no hope of escape.
re uploaded after finding a few grammar and spelling errors

EDIT: More stuff fixed thanks to some observant eyes from some observant people.

[attachurl=1]

Attachments

Captured and trapped.txt
8.8 KB · Views: 1,731

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
some corrections:

Intro:"[WAKE]Where am I?"{"style":"Thought"}[Intro0]"
Intro0:"Wait, why can't I close my mouth? My hands are bound as well! What's happening?!"{"style":"Thought"}[Intro1]"
Intro1:Well it looks like you're finally awake. Now I can have my fun."{"style":"Him"}[HOLD][Intro2]
Intro2:"I've been waiting for this for a long time."{"style":"Him"}[Intro3]
Intro3:"I can't beleive you fell for this my trap."{"style":"Him"}[Intro4]
Intro4:"I wasn't planning catching a cute girl like you but it was just my luck you were stupid enough to fall for it. Now prepare to have my dick shoved down your throat."{"style":"Him"}[Intro5]
Intro5:"[SHOCK]It's huge! He can't possibly think that will fit in my mouth!{"style":"Thought"}[ADD_TEARS]"

These would have to look like the following to work:

Intro:"[WAKE]Where am I?[Intro0]"{"style":"Thought"}
Intro0:"Wait, why can't I close my mouth? My hands are bound as well! What's happening?![Intro1]"{"style":"Thought"}
Intro1:Well it looks like you're finally awake. Now I can have my fun.[HOLD][Intro2]"{"style":"Him"}
Intro2:"I've been waiting for this for a long time.[Intro3]"{"style":"Him"}
Intro3:"I can't beleive you fell for this my trap.[Intro4]"{"style":"Him"}
Intro4:"I wasn't planning catching a cute girl like you but it was just my luck you were stupid enough to fall for it. Now prepare to have my dick shoved down your throat.[Intro5]"{"style":"Him"}
Intro5:"[SHOCK]It's huge! He can't possibly think that will fit in my mouth![ADD_TEARS]"{"style":"Thought"}

Typo in:
resistance:"Come on and relax so I can get my dick all the way down your throat."{"sty;e":"Him"}
(fourth line of resistance block.. should be:

resistance:"Come on and relax so I can get my dick all the way down your throat."{"style":"Him"}

And this one might not work, 'cause [IRIS_FLAT] isn't an available command.

restart:"[IRIS_FLAT]Looks like you're almost broken and it's only been one day. That'll save me quite a bit of time if you break quickly."{"style":"Him"}

Don't know what to do to achieve the wanted result.. maybe set her to [AHEGAO_MOOD]?

Guess You'll take another look at the text, 'cause I might have overlooked some more typos/errors.

And remember: those square bracket commands [] always have to be within the line marked by the " - the winged bracket commands come after the line and the "

cthulhudpc

Potential Patron
@T0mcat: Thank you. Like I said in my original post I'm not familiar with the order that brackets and quotation marks go so thank for pointing that out and the spelling/grammar issues. I'll revise it immediately.

Also the effect I'm going for in the last line with the [IRIS_FLAT] thing is eyes that look like this http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1140534
Ahego doesn't work because she looks crazy/happy-ish

egskalhamods

Potential Patron
I apologize for my sudden intrudence, but I found this dialogue most intriguing!
So.. I ended up making this my first ever "contribution" to this forum, even though it's just an edit of the manuscript! :D

Do tell if I went a bit overboard with the whole idea here. It just made so much sense 8)

EDIT: polished it some more!

Attachments

Captured and trapped.txt
8.7 KB · Views: 586

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.