[Flash/Browser] Crimson Comics (1 Viewer)

Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
The game itself is part of, as far as I know what is now a three part thing. It's a point a click "fighting" game with various abuse/rape elements mixed in with wearing down the female combatants.

FoE2009_03.jpg

LINK:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Hmmm... I could have sworn we had an official Crimson Comics thread. Well, if you don't mind Kiwanch_Gamer, I went ahead and made this the official thread. I'd like to talk about Crimson Comics anyways. Thanks for the upload and the springboard!

All of their games and comics can be found here.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Crimson Comics is really hit or miss. Great style, and sometimes some really great scenes, but it's flooded with so much generic hetero rape.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah I think we have a Crimson Comics thread somewhere (Kiwanch_Gamer you can always check if we have a game up already by using the search functionality at the top right of the forums, it's what I do when I think I found something new, sometimes I have and then I post it, other times it has already been posted here and I discover that through the search function)

Also thanks Black Lion for that, didn't see it before.

Seto Kaiba

Potential Patron
I looked at the Crimson Comics page and there were so many games; can you tell me guys if there are any girl-on-girl games in there?

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
download link contains archieve full of jpeg images, not a flash game. link must be wrong...

At the bottom of the first post is a link to the other posts with the other games and comics. There are some games in the first post though, like D.Q. Desire and F.F. Fight.

I looked at the Crimson Comics page and there were so many games; can you tell me guys if there are any girl-on-girl games in there?

Unfortunately, there are very few games with girl-on-girl action. D.Q. Fight 2 has one girl in it who goes through that (the girl in yellow with the orange hair), and the newer game Onna Kakutouka Ranbu has that girl in a bikini getting attacked by two women. There's not much else though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.