1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Flash/Browser] Crimson Comics

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by Kiwanch_Gamer, May 30, 2011.

1. Kiwanch_Gamer

Kiwanch_Gamer Potential Patron

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  2. Black Lion

Black Lion Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

Hmmm... I could have sworn we had an official Crimson Comics thread. Well, if you don't mind Kiwanch_Gamer, I went ahead and made this the official thread. I'd like to talk about Crimson Comics anyways. Thanks for the upload and the springboard!

All of their games and comics can be found here.

3. Unrelated

Unrelated Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

Crimson Comics is really hit or miss. Great style, and sometimes some really great scenes, but it's flooded with so much generic hetero rape.

4. onlinehero

onlinehero Swell Supporter

download link contains archieve full of jpeg images, not a flash game. link must be wrong...

5. Neonie

Neonie Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

Yeah I think we have a Crimson Comics thread somewhere (Kiwanch_Gamer you can always check if we have a game up already by using the search functionality at the top right of the forums, it's what I do when I think I found something new, sometimes I have and then I post it, other times it has already been posted here and I discover that through the search function)

Also thanks Black Lion for that, didn't see it before.

6. Seto Kaiba

Seto Kaiba Potential Patron

I looked at the Crimson Comics page and there were so many games; can you tell me guys if there are any girl-on-girl games in there?

7. Black Lion

Black Lion Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

At the bottom of the first post is a link to the other posts with the other games and comics. There are some games in the first post though, like D.Q. Desire and F.F. Fight.

Unfortunately, there are very few games with girl-on-girl action. D.Q. Fight 2 has one girl in it who goes through that (the girl in yellow with the orange hair), and the newer game Onna Kakutouka Ranbu has that girl in a bikini getting attacked by two women. There's not much else though.