Configurable, better/less random shuffle option (1 Viewer)

TwoDoubleJeez

Potential Patron
After creating a lot of characters recently I ran out of ideas so I started to use the shuffle option to look what it gives me. Unfortunately most of what it spits out is not really appealing to me, to many I guess.

So I thought it would be really interesting and awesome to narrow the shuffle option and make it more specific/less random for better results.
I thought of being able to set a maximum and minimum size for the breasts , so when you press shuffle it doesn't set them to maximum, for example.
Or simply being able to disable some clothing options for shuffle.
I've noticed that futa for example isn't included in shuffle so it should be possible to remove other things to.

It would be awesome if every time you hit shuffle something beautiful would come out. You would just have to be able to configure the shuffle options and set it all up once. I hope someone figures something out, thanks in advance! :D

Nigida

Potential Patron
Re: Better/less random shuffle option

I have seen a lot of user-submitted screenshots on this board. I don't like most of them. And I think a lot of people wouldn't like my screens. And that is the nature of people liking different things. Who is going to determine this "something beautiful" thing in a random generator? I guess everyone would choose different things that go into this random generator.

So, the question is if someone can make a configurable random generator that anybody can set to their own tastes?

TwoDoubleJeez

Potential Patron
Re: Better/less random shuffle option

That's what I meant! And SDT already got one, the shuffle option. But you can't configure it that easily. SO, it would be awesome if someone creates a tool or something so everyone can do it.^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.