Codename: -Progressive- and other games by Lipucd (1 Viewer)

lipucd

Potential Patron
Lipucd's Adult Area

I've started a work blog of sorts logging the games I'll be making. Most ( if not all ) tend to fall into the Ryona themes quite well, if just perhaps lacking the more physical violence and blood. My 'main' project is 'Codename: -Progressive-', that's currently being redone from scratch. There is a link for the last working build though if you wish to get an idea of how it will work by the end of it all.

Project: -Croc- is my current focus thought, and should be due out soon enough. I couldn't give you a date, but there's mostly just finishing out events and text, as the core features are all done at this point.

lipucd

Potential Patron
I have posted the last working version of 'Codename: -Progressive-' on my blog recently, and I've been keeping it updated, for the most part, daily. Thanks for the kind favor thought of calling it nice! =D

sutivlak

Potential Patron
I've seen Progressive floating around before. It's...rather tough lol. I haven't managed to actually beat any of the paths...

This is the first I've heard of Croc though. Looking forward to it.

lipucd

Potential Patron
Updated recently with info on a recent third project out of the blue! If people know me, I THINK this project is going to be of HIGH interest!

PlattonTerror

Potential Patron
hmm trying this out when its downloaded, it seems intresting though

EDITED: Darn i can be such an idiot sometimes, didnt even spot that you havent release it yet :D still looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

lipucd

Potential Patron
New Project: -QB- Update, more less set up a way to accept donations! Please take a look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.