Cloth not moving with breasts (1 Viewer)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello
stuntcock stuntcock , Huitznahua Huitznahua & Faceless Faceless (as you helped me recently), and @anyone having some knowledge in costume mods:
I have a problem, I want to make a plate armour for Philia's breasts, but it is moving with the breast!
Is there is a way to make it solid? I tried different things, like putting the breast plate on another layer, but none worked.

A picture showing my work in progress (I want to make the grey part on the breast solid):
ZypP3n5.png

Huitznahua

Content Creator
You can draw on the chest part but your plate armour should be big enough to cover the breasts bouncing movement (this isn't an ideal situation).
You can set her breast to the minimum size with the embeded charcode an draw your plate armour at a more regular size (the breasts will be very small so no bouncing movement).
Or you can find a nice script to magically fix your problem with elegance but I can't help.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Put it on the BACK layer.

You'll need to position it carefully because the anatomical reference for the BACK doesn't actually reach the breasts. Depending on which template you're using, you might find it useful to copy the adjacent bodyparts (as Guide layers) onto your canvas.

sh7xvVj.jpg

Remember that the breasts will continue to exist 'underneath" the breastplate. Once you've chosen a preferred size, remember to leave some "wiggle room" so that the breasts won't clip through the breastplate during bouncing or heavy breathing. If you want the breastplate to fit tightly, then you can draw it at the preferred breast-size and shrink the actual breasts to minimum (so that they won't poke out). It gets more complex if you actually want to show off some cleavage because then you'd need to keep the breasts at their full size. In that case, it might be necessary to apply a mod which temporarily suppresses breast-bounce while your breastplate is active.

The BACK layer has visual priority over the CHEST layer (and related layers: UNDERBOOB, CHESTUNDER, etc). Therefore you can still draw form-fitting stuff (such as chainmail or regular clothing) on the CHEST. The form-fitting stuff will move and stretch as the character breathes, while the breastplate will remain totally rigid.

As Huitznahua Huitznahua mentioned, there are also more complicated options available if you're willing to incorporate physics into your clothing. Such features are useful if your design includes rigid elements but you still want to support the breast slider -- the rigid elements will move as the breasts are resized (or bounced) but they won't actually stretch (because they maintain their rigidity). Unfortunately, such physics features depend on the Loader ... so they're probably not available in this case :(

Faceless

Content Creator
SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror stuntcock stuntcock Huitznahua Huitznahua Eh, I would recommend instead adding a body element to the import, which contains only breast and chest components. The breast components themselves are empty, and exist only to overwrite the vanilla breasts, which has the effect of erasing them. The chest component is where you would draw the static replacement breasts if they need to be visible in some manner without jiggling. That's how I managed Rouge the Bat's costume. Keep in mind, however, that you'll need to handle skin tone changes (ie light, pale, dark, tan) yourself.

Attachments

Rouge.fla
937.5 KB · Views: 147

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Huitznahua Huitznahua , stuntcock stuntcock & Faceless Faceless : thanks to you three.

I could make something quick by just copying the Right Breast layers on the Back and setting the breast size to 0.
There are still some little problems at the top and bottom of her breast when she's breathing deeply, but I'll fix it by changing slightly the breast armour plate.
In fact, her canonical breasts point more down than the ones of the SDT girl.

Here is the result (without fixes):
yMebALY.gif

And here is her canonical chest:
iCRq7H1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.