Cigarette Smoking (1 Viewer)

Elsa69

Potential Patron
I know this might be quite hard to do but could someone please make swf import of a cigarette that the girl holds between her fingers or something. This probably would only work with her right hand with hand positions 'on legs', 'on his legs' maybe on 'hand job' and on loose.

Basically I would like the animation to glow red, some smoke to come out (very little and close to the bud for simplicity) and maybe for some small particles to drop off.

Thanks immensely Elsa69

stuntcock

Content Creator
Elsa69 said:
Basically I would like the animation to glow red, some smoke to come out (very little and close to the bud for simplicity) and maybe for some small particles to drop off.
The Request board has rules. I know that "Request" colloquially means "something that I want" but in the context of this forum it means "hair imports or hair accessories that I want someone to create on my behalf" (although it sometimes get stretched to include clothing).

The cigarette idea would almost certainly need to be a Loader Request because it involves fancy scripting. If you want the girl to move her hand towards her mouth, flip her hand so that the palm faces inwards, wrap her lips around the cigarette, run the "suction" animation, and then move her hand back towards its original position while blowing blow out a cloud of smoke (which rises towards the ceiling) then the Loader is definitely needed.

If you want the cigarette to just sit passively in her hand and randomly glow red or emit smoke then it could be implemented as a vanilla import -- a glove. The thread would probably belong here.

Either way, I would advise you not to get your hopes up. It's a niche item. The Loader version would require a lot of work. Neither version would look especially convincing (unless someone is willing to draw a brand-new hand in a "cigarette holding" pose). It would introduce compatibility risks with a lot of other mods. The basic "smoking" concept clashes with gameplay (specifically - with the idea that the hands and mouth should be kept free at all times, in case the player wants to put them in contact with the penis) and so it would require compromises. For instance, the cigarette might magically "disappear" whenever handjob mode is activated, and then reappear when the hand is switched back to a permissive mode (on legs, loose, etc).

There would also be many silly error scenarios to deal with, such as "girl attempts to smoke her cigarette despite being unconscious" or "smoke drifts towards the floor and ash rises to the ceiling because the Smoking mod doesn't know how to communicate with Animtools" or "girl somehow manages to take a drag on her cigarette while her mouth is full of semen." Each would require additional coding and testing. So the key question is "how badly do you want this mod?" (or: "how much effort are you willing to put into it?").

Potatotato

Potential Patron
It would be nice for people with smoking fetishism to fully enjoy the game,
could someone make a loader of Her smoking?
I know this fetish is taboo and sound disgusting but it's like any other fetish.

It would make some particular characters feels more like themselves, independant or more bad.
Look at the following characters smoking :
Revy from Black Lagoon
363886blacklagoonrevyhiroereismokingtattoo.jpg
Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite
153_150304153021_4_lit.gif
Nana Osaki from Nana
tumblr_mqy6zmT04i1sufzbxo1_500.gif
Hina from One Piece
latest
Shion Karanomori from Psycho-Pass
bcff50b41a46a108ff81bb353c5cc6cf.jpg
It could also add something special to dominatrix, punk/emo girls, bad girls, hoockers...

I am not a programmer and i don't now how it works but i have some suggestions.

-Make small mods, of one feature at time. They would be put all together later in a Loader.
-Don't add new hands positions, this way we can keep the gloves and make her hold the cigarette in every hand and every position.
-Make a Smoking menu like the penis menu to set left or right hand and the type, color(All white, orange filter, gold filter, cigar) and size(long/large) : cigarette, cigar, joint...
-Add new hand position for both hands. It would be like the closed fist of the handjob but in the air and in a natural position of a smoker.
-For the smoke that goes up from the burning end of the cigarette simply use the setting of the sperm but reduce the speed, the color, and stop it when she takes a drag then put it back. Add a option to remove it in the option menu (for slow computers).
-For her to blow smoke simply use the steam that she blows when she is too excited. Add more steam make and it more visible a bit like the old versions of SDT.
-For the image of the cigarette: we don't need to see all of it because we can assume that a part of it remains between her fingers. So just make the image from the top of the finger to the burning end.
-Close her lips when she takes a drag and in the same time put her hand in front of her mouth to hide the lips so it wont be necessary to make filter end of the cigarette.
-Don't waist your time on ash and light up physics if it would make the mod too complicated, it could come far later.
-When she blows smoke and have her head up she could expuse her smoke faster and far away with the lips movement already in place.
-When she blows smoke and have her head down she could expuse her smoke slowly and not far away with the lips physics already in place.
-Use the breathing physics already in place to make her smoke in a more realistic way.
-Add a experience so she would cough the first time and would not when she has enough experience (later).

Before the complete Her Smoking Loader a mod of her holding a cigarette should be made using what is already done with the herring mod.
Please make it compatible with Animtools and more clothing mod. They are too good to be lost.
Keep it simple to make it possible.

Thank you all in advance!

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
for the basic mod of her holding a cigarette, it should be compatible with moreclothing and animtools if you use my alternate loader template and make it an armwear: alternate loader template, version 3 | Undertow

or, you could use the vanilla template's 'body' modtype, but i don't think the multiple hand positions were supported. haven't looked at that vanilla template in a while.

Potatotato

Potential Patron
I can't use flash or photoshop, but i have made a draw on how it could look if the multiple hand positions problem is fixed.
I thought that if the cigarette was considered as a second glove, it could be used over gloves and hands.
I hope it helped.
364585HerSmokingpose.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.