Chun-Li Outclassed (1 Viewer)

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular

11:49 PM
Shadaloo Thailand Base

Chun-Li crept up silently along a dark hallway that led to a single door. That door… if I can just get in there, I can get all the information I need to take Shadaloo down! And all that’s between me and it is a single guard, Chun thought as she watched the unarmed guard who was pacing back and forth across the door.
I’ve got this. I’m taking Shadaloo down! Tense, Chun waited for the moment the guard turned his back in her direction, and then leapt into action. In two quick strides, she cleared the distance between them, and launched a devastating kick to the guard’s head… and missed.

What?! H- Her surprised thoughts were interrupted by a strong blow to her abdomen.
“OUGHK-!” Chun-Li backed off, cradling her gut with one of her arms. Not only did the guard somehow detect her sneak attack, he was also able to do a number on her with just one punch! She knew immediately that she wasn’t up against some random guard; she’d have to get serious with this.

“Hmph. Predictable… they hired me, Daigo, to take care of you if you came for Shadaloo here. I was under the impression that I was going to fight someone of my level, but you are clearly beneath me.” Daigo’s remarks lit a fire in Chun-Li.

“One lucky shot and you’re talking big already? Don’t insult me,” Chun-Li retorted. And just as she stopped speaking, she ran up to Daigo and threw a kick straight at him, all with blinding speed. Daigo sidestepped it and ducked the next kick Chun-Li used. The Chinese fighter was relentless with her rapid-fire kicks, but Daigo expertly dodged and weaved in between them.

“Spinning Bird Kick!” She jumped up, turning herself upside down in mid-air and twirling herself to attack Daigo with her helicopter-like kicks. Daigo protected himself with his arms, completely blocking the attack with no difficulty.

“Kikoken!” Upon landing back on her feet, Chun-Li swiftly launched a small blast of energy from her palm. Daigo swatted it away easily, but it was exactly what Chun-Li wanted.
I’ve got you now! she thought; Chun had used the Kikoken to approach Daigo and get in position to unleash her signature move.
“Lightning Kick!!” While standing on one leg, Chun-Li gave it her all with her other leg; a normal human eye couldn’t have followed the barrage of kicks Chun-Li let loose. This was her trump card; none of her enemies had been able to withstand the sheer power and speed of this attack…

...which is why Chun-Li’s confidence crumbled as she felt and saw none of her kicks connect. Somehow, with superhuman reflexes and reaction time, Daigo was parrying each and every blow. It didn’t matter that Chun-Li’s kicks were coming at him from numerous angles; Daigo blocked and avoided every single one.

“OUFFF!!”
Chun-Li coughed out as a kick from Daigo slammed her under her chest. I-Impossible! No one’s ever shut out my Lightning Kick like that before! She was completely stunned both from the initial counterattack and from the shock of Daigo parrying her strongest move. The superior martial artist took full advantage of this, unleashing a barrage of hits of his own.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!”
Chun-Li could do nothing but scream in pain as Daigo’s blows rained upon her… Daigo’s punches and kicks punished her whole body; her pretty face, thick legs, and toned abs were all tenderized by Daigo’s powerful attacks. She was not given even a millisecond to rest; Daigo struck almost every inch of her body with machine gun-like speed. She was ragdolled in place as Daigo's punches and kicks threw her head and body in all directions. Chun-Li was completely beaten up as she helplessly took all of Daigo’s blows, her sexy body turned into a sandbag for her opponent.

“Unnnghhh…”
Somehow, Chun-Li was still standing after it all. She was punch-drunk, and could barely even muster the strength to put her fists up. Daigo sighed. Too easy… He approached the beaten woman, knowing that he could do whatever he wanted to do to her at this point.
"AGHH!"
A spinning kick collided into Chun-Li's face, causing her to stagger backwards.
"KYAHH!"
Another kick hit her in the other side of her face this time, knocking her onto her ass. Chun-Li was too dizzy to defend herself as Daigo yanked her up by her hair and rammed his knee into her vulnerable gut.

"UNNGGHH!"
Chun-Li immediately dropped to her knees and doubled over, coughing and hacking from the brutal kneelift. It had knocked the air out of her lungs, and now she was starting to see double. Chun was panting heavily, slowly trying to get herself back on her feet. She held her aching midriff with one hand as she managed to stand up once more. And yet, Daigo could see he had completely won already: one of Chun's eyes was shut as she was clearly wincing in pain, her legs were shaky, barely even supporting her weight, and her heavy breaths betrayed the exhaustion she felt. She was too groggy to avoid what came next: a ki blast from Daigo’s palms.

“AAAHHHH!!!!” Chun-Li screamed as the blast hit her stomach head-on, blasting her entire body into the wall. The impact knocked her for a loop, disorienting her even further. She couldn’t register her opponent walking right up to her and rearing his fist back.

"AAUUGGHH!!"
Chun-Li cried out violently as Daigo's fist sank in her stomach. Her eyes bulged out briefly before they rolled up in her head, and her arms fell limp to her sides; the devastating belly punch to Chun-Li had finally knocked out all the fight left in her. Daigo withdrew his fist, letting the beaten woman slide down the wall and onto the floor. She sat there, leaning against the wall for support. With her once-powerful legs now spread, her arms inert and useless at her sides, her eyes shut tight, and her face in an expression of both pain and submission, it was clear that Chun-Li had been soundly defeated.

"The Strongest Woman In The World, huh… Give me a break. You're nowhere near that." Daigo gave a disappointed sigh as he grabbed Chun-Li by the collar of her blue qipao and dragged her body away from the wall. He could sense that she was still conscious, but just barely. He had to make sure she was completely out.

The guard dropped the listless Chun-Li onto her stomach. He rolled her onto her back with his foot, and sat down before her head. He pulled her body to him to let him slap on a sleeper hold by wrapping his arm around her neck. He used his other arm to pull on the one choking Chun-Li, and flexed his biceps to tighten his grip on her neck even more.

"Nnngghhk-"
Chun-Li gagged softly whenever Daigo tightened his hold. Her mouth was agape as her body vainly tried to get oxygen in her system. She was far too weak to fight back, leaving her completely helpless against Daigo's sleeper hold.
gghh... no... I've... lost...
Chun-Li felt her body grow heavier and weaker… her eyes were fluttering as she tried to hold on to her consciousness, but soon, everything faded to black for her. Daigo had completely knocked Chun-Li out.

He let go of her and stood up, taking a moment to admire his work. Chun-Li lay totally defeated at his feet; the Chinese fighter was out like a light, not moving except for the rise and fall of her chest. She had been utterly outclassed by a superior fighter, leaving her beaten and battered body lying helpless on the floor. Daigo took a picture of the fallen woman and sent it to his superiors as proof of his success. He then slung Chun-Li's limp body onto his shoulder and walked deeper into their base. Chun-Li was to be handed over to the bosses themselves, who had quite a few ideas with what to do with her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.