Chun-Li destroys Cammy (1 Viewer)

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
chun1.jpg

cammy_street_fighter.jpg

KRAK!
"UGH!" Cammy shouted in pain as her opponent Chun-Li's boot-clad leg spun around and nailed her in the jaw, making her head spin and a few errant drops of blood and spit fly from her dainty mouth. Her stamina was already low and there was no telling how much longer she'd last. Her green spandex outfit was torn and her muscular body exposed in several regions, including her rippling abdominals that were bruised by an onslaught of lightning-fast kicks from Li. Her red beret was knocked off earlier by a crushing knee to the face that had rendered her nearly unable to stand, the dizzying effects still being felt as her deadly enemy worked her over.
Chun-Li giggled like a school girl as she dodged Cammy's slow, off-balanced punches and attempted strikes. "This is almost too easy", she thought. "This weakling has barely even touched me, I suppose her brawny figure is not indicative of her skill as a World Warrior."
Cammy was nearly out of energy. She tried to shoulder rush her opponent but was evaded and greeted with a swift karate chop to the back of the neck, making her reflexively fall to her knees, breasts bouncing on impact and nearly popping out of her torn one-piece. Li continued her counter-attack by performing a screwdriver aerial kick that pummeled Cammy's back and caused her to cry out in agony. "HUUUUUAAAAAA!"

Now what shall I add to this story? what other manners of attack would you like to see Cammy's sexy body endure? leave some comments :)

Last edited by a moderator:

dragonturtle

Potential Patron
Well written stuff.

My only suggestion is to use Viper or Juri as the aggressor though, since this is way out-of-character for Chun. She's good friends with Cammy, and Chun is the most virtuous character in the game.

IMO there's more potential with Viper's technology and Juri's psycho-bitchiness.

P

perziashammas

Oh this is nice! I know she has already lighting kicked cammy but another would be in good order where cammy is trapped against a wall to endure a lightning kick marathon. And I know wrestling is not a chun thing but the thought of chun putting cammy in a camel clutch would be sweet!

Psycho333

Potential Patron
Can this be a fight to the death? Chun Li strangling Cammy to death with her muscular thighs would be awesome. (Or her using them to snap her neck)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
You probably shouldn't bump nine month old threads where the author clearly isn't around anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.