Character Requests - For RPG dialogues

Deadlyish

Potential Patron
Hey all :D
I am working on a new dialogue. It takes place in a RPG setting, and for the design of the characters I would absolutely love to get the community involved.

So, the first character is a vampire girl. She’s been asleep for a while but while exploring a cave you happen to find her coffin and wake her up.
If you like feel free to post your screenshots below :)

Thanks in advance :D

yuhaye579

Potential Patron
if youre still looking for ideas, i have a question. does it need to use vanilla clothing/hairs only? id like to give it a shot and i just wanna make sure im doing it right

Deadlyish

Potential Patron
if youre still looking for ideas, i have a question. does it need to use vanilla clothing/hairs only? id like to give it a shot and i just wanna make sure im doing it right
Hey! No, actually I would love to see characters with different mods. Whatever you need to do to make your character look good :)

also, if you have other ideas for characters that could fit into a magic/rpg universe feel free to do so. It doesn’t have to be just a vampire girl :)

yuhaye579

Potential Patron
Hey! No, actually I would love to see characters with different mods. Whatever you need to do to make your character look good :)

also, if you have other ideas for characters that could fit into a magic/rpg universe feel free to do so. It doesn’t have to be just a vampire girl :)
messed around a bit and settled on something like this. made a couple slightly different versions, though i think this was the best one. if you had something else in mind i can mess around a bit more though. (also the eyes are not actually nearly that red, i just forgot to unload the heart eye mod i was using before taking the screenshot) i can get a list of mods and the character i used if you like the character ofc, didnt think to prepare them beforehand tho so ill need a minute
unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread