Character Requests - For RPG dialogues (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 124113

Potential Patron
Hey all :D
I am working on a new dialogue. It takes place in a RPG setting, and for the design of the characters I would absolutely love to get the community involved.

So, the first character is a vampire girl. She’s been asleep for a while but while exploring a cave you happen to find her coffin and wake her up.
If you like feel free to post your screenshots below :)

Thanks in advance :D

Deleted member 124113

Potential Patron
if youre still looking for ideas, i have a question. does it need to use vanilla clothing/hairs only? id like to give it a shot and i just wanna make sure im doing it right
Hey! No, actually I would love to see characters with different mods. Whatever you need to do to make your character look good :)

also, if you have other ideas for characters that could fit into a magic/rpg universe feel free to do so. It doesn’t have to be just a vampire girl :)

yuhaye579

Potential Patron
Hey! No, actually I would love to see characters with different mods. Whatever you need to do to make your character look good :)

also, if you have other ideas for characters that could fit into a magic/rpg universe feel free to do so. It doesn’t have to be just a vampire girl :)
messed around a bit and settled on something like this. made a couple slightly different versions, though i think this was the best one. if you had something else in mind i can mess around a bit more though. (also the eyes are not actually nearly that red, i just forgot to unload the heart eye mod i was using before taking the screenshot) i can get a list of mods and the character i used if you like the character ofc, didnt think to prepare them beforehand tho so ill need a minute
unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.