Change male to female (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter korraishot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
K

korraishot

I was wondering if it's possible to change the male character to a female character and change the head so it looks just like the female characters and be able to change the hair. For example change the male to Asami and be able to see her head and hair and have it look just like her if you were to have her as the female character and possibly even be able to use the female clothes too.

Faceless

Content Creator
Short answer: No.

Longer answer: The guy doesn't have a head at all to begin with, so there's nothing to change. More importantly, the HIM and HER body types actually have different proportions, so it isn't actually possible to take female costumes and paste them onto his body without it looking terrible, with gaps and clipping everywhere.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I was wondering if it's possible to change the male character to a female character
Yes, that option is available in the vanilla game. You don't even need to tinker with TXT files. Just play around with the in-game menus and you'll soon get a futanari body.

and change the head so it looks just like the female characters
Yes, it is possible to put a custom head on the "male" body, including a few female options. Need Some Head? UPDATE: 12-21-14 - Nami & KanColle forehead fix These are Loader mods, so you'll need to upgrade to the SDT Loader if you're currently running the vanilla game.

and be able to change the hair
No, that isn't possible. Instead, you'd need to ask for a new custom head mod with the appropriate hairstyle (and eye color, etc) to be "baked in".

@dantethedarkprince did the head-mod stuff, but he isn't active at the moment. I'm willing to create a new head mod, given the following:
  • understand the technical limitations
    • the male character normally has no head whatsoever, and the custom heads are just "props"
    • the heads aren't animated. They won't talk. They won't blink. They won't make eye contact. They might show up at weird uncomfortable angles if you use a contorted animtools position.
    • the hair might be animated. It depends on which hairstyle you choose and how ambitious I'm feeling.
  • make a post in the "Need Some Head" thread with the necessary details: a hyperlink to the desired hairstyle, a complete charcode, etc...
    • ideally, you'd include a screenshot of the character (in the "female" position) and a crude MSPaint copy-paste showing her face on the "male" character (just to provide a clear illustration of what you expect)
    • this is a necessary precondition for the modding work. If you won't tell me exactly what you want, then I'm not going to guess. I'm just going to walk away.
  • provide a service to the forum.
    • this isn't a necessary precondition for the modding work. Instead, it's a quid-pro-quo thing.
    • The head mod will require a bunch of work from me, and therefore prevent me from doing other stuff for the forum.
    • Since Dante created the head mods, and we're currently trying to copy his work onto the Resource manager, that would be an appropriate place to contribute. But you're welcome to propose some alternate option. Or just start writing up some really cool dialogues, or whatever fits your interests.

and possibly even be able to use the female clothes too.
Not technically feasible. The body shapes are inconsistent; the layers are very different.

We can make "one shot" mods which reshape an existing set of female clothing onto the futanari body. But it's a lot of work, so it would need to either be a very popular idea, or you'd need to earn a lot of goodwill before making the request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.