Champions Online (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
So, anyone playing Champions Online? What do you think of it? I've seen some ryona videos and it looks like a good ryona game.
I downloaded the trial and it looks nice :)

Attachments

• ChampionsOnline.jpg
    ChampionsOnline.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 350

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I think all of the ryona you could get out of this game has been shown by VoreQ on YT, unless you want to see your own creation get pummeled. Which I would totally understand. :tastey:

Last edited:

onlinehero

Casual Client
I just bought physical copy of this game for $3.80... not too expensive

any idea where i could find female voices for my character? i need normal moans and death moan or two (first one could be scream and the other one could be some kind of knockout voice?)
i'm going to stick with that blond girl and perhaps make 2-3 costumes for her if that is possible..

EDIT: I already found suitable voices :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Blank Blood is the only game I can ever come up with. The files come with the game, so they're not hard to put into a video.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Is there a way to add voices for your character to this game? I was just messing around in the demo of this and it really bothered me that your character had no sounds for taking damage, death, or struggling with holds etc.

Also, where'd you manage to find the game for so cheap? :P

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Well i didnt play the game for its ryona potential. Even if youre not interested in the ryona, the game is one the best MMO's out there...the sheer level of customization is breathtaking :3

onlinehero

Casual Client
I don't think it is possible to add voices for character. Bought the game for 2.99€ (~$3.90) from play com
They don't ship outside Europe (at least for free). Also noticed that the game is $9.99 on ebay

I'm having a problem with recording: Fraps totally ignores my in-game brightness settings so the output video is always too dark and of course there's no way to change brightness settings with nvidia control panel or using any 3rd party software either. I guess the only way is to try adjusting brightness in video editor...

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Ah that's harsh. Are you recording the game in fullscreen or windowed mode?

onlinehero

Casual Client
fullscreen. i doubt my pc can run this game in windowed mode

what i really need is a cheat to kickban other players on the server everytime they try to rescue me :P

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I would try recording windowed, at a lower resolution if performance is an issue. The brightness/gamma change made in fullscreen is usually applied to the video output and not the game itself, hence why FRAPS wouldn't pick up on it. If that still doesn't work, changing the brightness in Vegas generally isn't that difficult if that's what you use.

onlinehero

Casual Client
wooot i can't find skirt in costume editor! how can i get skirt in this game? do i have to loot it from enemy? does anyone know?

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
There's a drop down menu in the character creation screen under the lower body section. It's near the top by the tabs. I think there are 3 lengths of skirts to choose from.

onlinehero

Casual Client
ok, my free month ended... i managed to capture some gameplay material for myself

vgirl.jpg

mechanist.jpg

telekinesis.jpg

shock.jpg

frank.jpg

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Really dig the various hold animations going on in the pics/videos there. The chains, telekinesis bubble, the ice, paralyzation... I'd be incredibly into this if it weren't a subscription game.

M

maxmansupa

New news showed up with this game: the developers are switching over to a free to play model that works kind of like tiers, but only 2 (Subs or no subs).

Details are Here

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Oh wow, totally missed maxmansupa's post here, just wanted to say the same thing! Don't I feel silly.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Oh, darn! Guess I'm too late on getting together with the players here then huh? Funny enough I just saw the ryona videos uploaded here on YouTube and as I was thinking of rebuying my City of Heroes account, I wonder should I just switch to a new game all together? It'll be great if we can all play and all get punched up in the game. *sweatdrop with a small laugh*

But really, would it be worthwhile? Seeing the gameplay and how your heroine was beaten up really makes me want to check this game out some more, and I've been meaning to get into another MMO (Dynasty Warriors Online almost worked for me, but it turns out it just wasn't that fun). So is this one fun?

EDIT: Also, I am thinking of this but I also forgot my computer is pretty old too...I don't think my computer can run this. It lagged quite abit with City of Heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.