Champions Online (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
They don't change it to free at least until febryary 2011, so you're not too late, you're early :)
Game was kinda boring if you ask me. On the other hand, I find every other MMO boring as well, so maybe you shouldn't ask me.
CO graphics engine is VERY heavy. You need a PC that can play Crysis with good settings :(

EDIT: It's going to be free for all January 25, 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Ngh...so I should just download it and see if it can even run then? Having a job means I can play for monthy stuff, so money isn't that much of a concern for me anymore.

noice1

Potential Patron
I'd say it depends how "old" your computer is. Any more than a couple of years, I'd upgrade or buy new. The recommended system requirements set a decently high standard.

• CPU:Intel E8400 Core2Duo or Better
  • Memory:2GB RAM or Better
  • Video:NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or Better / ATI Radeon HD 3850 or Better

Let us know if you need any help comparing specs or finding your own.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Alright, it's out, and I'm downloading it now. So excited.

EDIT: 0.01KB/s? I'm pretty sure I can program this game faster than it is currently downloading.

EDITEDIT: After checking the CO forums, some other users pointed out that Fileplanet is also hosting the client. Downloading from there instead, at a much faster speed.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
EDITEDIT: After checking the CO forums, some other users pointed out that Fileplanet is also hosting the client. Downloading from there instead, at a much faster speed.
Searched for "Champions Online" there, found this: Champions Online Free For All Client
Link doesn't work for me, though.

edit: Found it here as well: bigdownload.com
edit2: Oh, I got ninja'd.
edit3: Anyone else has problems to log in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.