Chained - New upcoming series from Kristina Hess (1 Viewer)

kained

Ryonani Teamster
“Chained” – Upcoming Series from Kristina Hess – Heroine Movies

Omni-Rising-Chained-Promo.jpg

From the creators that made A Live-Action Comic Book Site Based on Sexy Superheroines! comes a new series.

Some clarification on what content to expect from Kristina in the comments section at heroinemovies,

'Our series is based on human trafficking and a fight club that feeds it, so you will definitely get the sense of humiliation and slavery mixed with very strong females etc. Our villains will be very different character-wise and our leads (9 females) will all have a very different story and character. We are trying to ensure that each episode has its share of peril and girl power. There will be some that will show the “breaking” of the characters and that will be torture-heavy. But the writers are trying to hit every check box per episode to the best of their abilities.'

'This will be a brutal series, so it will encompass TONS of elements including belly punching for sure, low blows, AOH, chains, bondage, torture, etc'

'Yes, this is the super heroine genre but we won’t see any of the girls with powers just yet. We are diving more into the origin story first which is going to encompass lots of peril and girl power elements mixed with torture.'

A trailer should be released soon which I'll post once it is released.

So, I'm excited about this because the work done previously by Kristina has been of a high quality across the board for choreography, cinematography, and ryona content. And the idea of receiving videos by donating on patreon is interesting as people will get videos much cheaper than what they'd usually pay for heroine peril movies.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Welcome Kristina to the last refuge of the damned LOL

Anyways I'd like to know how you got started in all of this if you don't mind me asking.

Omni Rising Productions

Potential Patron
Of course!! LOL Thanks Kargan! all of my info in this genre can be found on my website www.OmniRisingProductions.com & www.KristinaHess.com, but in a nut shell, I was introduced to this genre in January of 2012 (Can't believe it's been 4 years already!). I was cast in a brand new series called "Heroine Legends" which wound up being 1 of multiple series in theSuperheroines.com universe. After filming an episode, I was asked to jump on board and produce for the company in which I then became co-owner by March 2012. We produced over 400 on-demand episodes in the superheroines in peril (SHIP) genre from girl power, to MortalKombat style episodes, etc. I left the company, Cross the Line Films, end of 2015 to start my own - Omni Rising Productions. This is our first series and all of my girls do their own stunts and fight scenes and know the genre very well having worked with me over the past 4 years. Sorry - that was long-winded lol!

So, right now, we are trying to release our episodes on a new type of platform - a subscriber base - that allows our episodes to be purchased at a lower rate than the standard on-demand ($1/min). Our episodes are given out at the $10 pledge along with other perks etc.
EDIT: Link removed for rule violation.
This is a brand new idea and it may not work, but if enough people subscribe and stay on board, we can continue producing these videos and keep making some badass series! :) Please let me know your thoughts on the Patreon page :) Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
That's ok Kristina say what you have to say.

One thing I'd like to know is this girls in peril and then revenge on men at the end of it all?

Omni Rising Productions

Potential Patron
That's ok Kristina say what you have to say.

One thing I'd like to know is this girls in peril and then revenge on men at the end of it all?
It's kind of a mixture. We are encompassing females in peril, girl power and revenge all in one. 80% of our cast is female so there will be mainly f/f fighting mixed with f/m. Hope that answers your question :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.