Care for some music with that ryona? (1 Viewer)

How do you feel about music in ryona videos?

• Modern music that fits with the game.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
Ehh, music tends be from the game itself, and usually clipped for the video. So I just prefer sound effects.
At least for video game ryona of course.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I'm fine with music ONLY if it's not distracting, or too loud. Sometimes it's kinda weird not to have music.

Mardion

Potential Patron
I'm okay with ryona as it was originally produced, don't much care for music videos and the such.

noice1

Potential Patron
If it's part of the background, I can't really complain (unless it's atrocious). I guess the less said about it the better, I definitely wouldn't want it added just for the sake of having it.

V

ViralParadox

I prefer music playing whether its videogame music or otherwise. It's nice to have some awesome music that fits playing in the background that adds to the fight while watching or playing as long as it isn't too loud or annoying.

KebloGoblin

Ryonani Teamster
Generally, whenever I've seen a ryona video where the use music that doesn't come from the game itself I find it off-putting an annoying.

DeceptionCircus

Ryonani Teamster
I've got to side with the 'no music' lot on this one, though I won't complain if in-game music is played on the background, game music tends to be quite neutral in my opinion. Generic radio hits on on the background however completely ruin the mood for me.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
In case the video is from a game I prefer just game sounds, but music is okay as long as it doesn't replaces the game sounds or is so loud in comparison that you hardly hear them anymore.

A classic that demonstrates good use of music: tekken5-ryona-2

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.