[PC] Caprice Doll (1 Viewer)

Zilka

Potential Patron
Actually, can anyone upload a save file for the farthest you got? It'd still be possible to play all the levels except boss fights. Level 2 world 2 is just hardcore. I eventually got very lucky with jumping blinking platforms and got really far only to be raped by a rock. I don't have the nerve to attempt this again. Not today.

O

officerlumpy

Apparently there seems to be a section on the very first map(the blue one where all the weapons are saved) and can be accessed at any time, where if you press P it opens up a text input box, which might be used to enter cheats.

S

SirBert

Actually, can anyone upload a save file for the farthest you got? It'd still be possible to play all the levels except boss fights. Level 2 world 2 is just hardcore. I eventually got very lucky with jumping blinking platforms and got really far only to be raped by a rock. I don't have the nerve to attempt this again. Not today.

I hope I'm not too late: on the ULMF Topic, first post, you will find the link
[Full Game] Caprice Doll - The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums

It's almost complete (lacks five images)

Good thing I've found it, because I'm not really an hardcore platformer

Deleted member 42

Ryonani Teamster
If you load a game (don't start a new one) from a fresh download of the file in the OP, the game is already complete and has most of the cgs unlocked.

S

SirBert

Ok, I've played the game... I reach the last stage and find a ... blue star. There is a long talk that I do believe could be really interesting for whoever knows japanese... unfortunately I don't... and then... "stage clear"!!
Nothing more... the CG that are unlocked in the savegame downloaded are all unlocked but the three blank cg's aren't... maybe I should play the extremely difficult stage that I've unlocked clearing the first boss... but...

On a general note the game is a funny but really difficult platform... and whoever thought to place the "speed" button on CTRL and the "jump" button to SHIFT is a sadistic bastard, I tell you! I've almost strained my finger and even rearranging the keys did not work too much...

Seto Kaiba

Potential Patron
What is the last boss actually?
I am stuck at the Jesus-wannabe woman-mouth that spawn crosses at me and shoots some sort of air liquid projectile, it's all nice and easy until it gets in the second phase, that witch the crosses predict your movements and you must take some damage(huge damage) unavoidable.

K

Kain666

Hi I use Windows XP and I have the latest Adobe, macromedia Flash Player installed. I have region set to japanese and still cannot play this game it will not allow me to click new game at the start. It appears ghostly and is unclickable. Did anyone else have this issue?

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Hi I use Windows XP and I have the latest Adobe, macromedia Flash Player installed. I have region set to japanese and still cannot play this game it will not allow me to click new game at the start. It appears ghostly and is unclickable. Did anyone else have this issue?

Have you tried pressing the up or down arrows? Or do you have any gamepad connected? You should try pressing keys

K

Kain666

Geez I feel like a noob now. Thanks Thundragon I was using my Xbox 360 controller and a program called Xpadder to configure the keys. I had pressed about every key on the keyboard except the arrow keys. That Worked so now I can finally play this game. Yay! :relief:

D

dartred

any one got a mirror of this game? the two sites from the first post dont host files any more.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah both Filesonic and Megaupload are offline, very few hosting services are still online

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.