[PC] Caprice Doll (1 Viewer)

Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
ohiwz5.jpg

CONTROL: Hold to sprint.
SHIFT : Tap to jump, hold to extend jump.
Z: Attack with currently equipped weapon.
X: Special attack for currently equipped weapon.
A: Turn on/off dialog box at the bottom of the screen.
Q: Reset weapon to initial basic swipe.
SPACE: View current weapon controls.

To change weapons, kill enemies. They will randomly drop little fruits. Stand on the fruit and press down to eat it, granting you a different weapon based on the enemy that dropped it (E.g. plants give you a spore-cannon, wasps give you downward spike-shots.. so on.)

To unlock CGs, die to new enemies. Every enemy has a grapple that they will use when you touch them, and if they kill you with anything, you will unlock their cg. Every enemy that can rape has a cg (so blocks and falling crap don't have cgs).

LINKS:Download Caprice Doll.rar for free on Filesonic.com OR MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Anyone else has troubles to get the mega-jump to work? Ctrl+Shift is no different than Shift for me.
Ah, figured it out: Hold Ctrl to run, then you also jump further.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Anyone figured out how to escape from holds? I just mash all buttons, sometime I escape, sometimes not.

chromo1418

Potential Patron
Anyone finished the game? I am stuck at the last End boss. I can shoot him down to where he speeds up his attacks, but then i always get killed. Someone who can help me with tips

T

tyragor

How do I get the game to start? It loads fine and the game closes with the effects, so it doesn't seem to be frozen or hanging, but click on start seems to do nothing, nor does pressing any button on the keyboard. Any ideas?

N

Nimorpha

I seem to remember there was a button at the top to change the key bindings on the keyboard. I don't think the arrow keys were default or maybe I'm thinking of a different game...

Zilka

Potential Patron
When I load a save both attacks stop working. And I haven't found a way to pick up a weapon without destroying an enemy. So you're pretty much stuck after loading. Anyone have the same problem? I tried twice. And if you start over there's the unskippable intro. I hope it gets updated soon. Looks fun.

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Have you tried pressing "Q"? I have to do that every time I reload a save, or to clear an upgrade.

T

tyragor

Can anyone post the first boss CG? Defeated it but never lost, then the stage dissapeared! Word of warning!

Also, the special seed on level 2(3?) really saved my butt on most of the levels (and the heroines butt too!)

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Can anyone post the first boss CG? Defeated it but never lost, then the stage dissapeared! Word of warning!

Also, the special seed on level 2(3?) really saved my butt on most of the levels (and the heroines butt too!)

I thought the same, but you don't get CG on the Bosses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.