Can't access page on undertow.club (1 Viewer)

DC2J

Potential Patron
I created an account a couple of days ago and I can't seem to access this
EDIT: link to deleted resource removed.
I get the error, "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.".
I would appreciate if someone could help me access it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
EDIT: link to deleted resource removed.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

DC2J

Potential Patron
Hey thanks for responding,

For the download link, I am given the same error as I stated in the post. And for the resources link, I am able to access everything I think.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hey thanks for responding,

For the download link, I am given the same error as I stated in the post. And for the resources link, I am able to access everything I think.

If I understand you correctly, you can get the files when you first go to the resources section. Is that correct?

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Twizzler

Content Creator
If I understand you correctly, you can get the files when you first go to the resources section. Is that correct?

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
I’m also having a similar experience to OP, where I cannot open either of those links, but afaik I also cannot find that collection in the Resources section, and it doesn’t show up while using the search function either
It might have something to do with the fact that f93 limited who can view their profile? (Assuming that is the user who uploaded it, because I cannot actually tell)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I’m also having a similar experience to OP, where I cannot open either of those links, but afaik I also cannot find that collection in the Resources section, and it doesn’t show up while using the search function either
It might have something to do with the fact that f93 limited who can view their profile? (Assuming that is the user who uploaded it, because I cannot actually tell)
Can you access anything in the resource section? link ->Resources ?

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Allow me to help by adding a little info. I clicked the resources link posted by fleet fleet and was able to access the resources and downloaded a bg file there. However I tried clicking the homestuck bundle from both posted links and get the same error.

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Idk what it means or how to fix it tho as I'm not well versed on this community works. Just helping a little since I also encountered the problem. I also want to add that I have seen that bundle's resource page before as I was interested in it but I never downloaded it.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I did some more investigating; the owner of the file (f93) deleted it in January 2019.
Since the owner deleted all of his files, he intends for them to be unavailable. Undertow respects the wishes of original creators.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.