Camilla's Challenge (2 Viewers)

What's the winning condition?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Camilla is down for the count. On top of that, her legs are spread open, as if begging for you to give her a revenge kick. Well, you can certainly do that.

As your kick is about to connect with Camilla's groin, you wonder just how well this attack will even work. It's not like Camilla has testicles, after all.

You get your answer the second your kick connects.

Camilla: "HAHHHHHLLLLLLLLLLLLL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Thud Roll Roll Thud

Camilla grabs her groin with both hands and rolls around on the mat like a dog.

"Huuaahhh! Unnnnnnnn! Ollllrrrr.... aguuhhhhhhh!........"

Camilla rarely takes a single hit in battle, but now for the first time, she's screaming in agony in front of her opponent. Worst of all, it's in front of you, a warrior she deems as an unworthy opponent. A piece of trash, even. The earlier throat chop has led to everything going downhill. Normally, the mighty female warrior of Nohr would never expose her weak point like that.

Your HP: 25
Camilla's HP: 35

What's your next move?

• Body slam
  • Break neck
  • Breast stomp (define number of times)
  • Belly stomp (define number of times)

(Sorry to end on a sad note by the way! But I might do these less frequently whenever the mood strikes me. As I create these more, I find the 3D models can look a bit lifeless. It's too bad 2D meanwhile takes forever to produce. Thank you for your understanding!)

BluntLight

Vivacious Visitor
Huh... sad to hear that your own work no longer pleases you, but I guess this is just a phase that happens to everyone, it will go away at some point... and then come back later, that's just how things are I guess.

But since it's like this, maybe it's better to just finish things off with one of the best moves ever invented: an awesome neck snap!

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Sort of agreed with BluntLight. It may be best just to to finish her off now with a neck snap if your interest is dwindling and such. Otherwise, since it see just a little bit early to finish her off, I'd probably suggest some punishment to Camilla's famous big cow tits with a few stomps... Though I do think breaking her neck is a good killing blow so stick with that I suppose.

So uh yeah, break neck, that'a my final answer! :tongue:

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Time to make her sound like a box of rice crispies, *Snap, Crackle and mother fucking POP!*, IE snap her neck like a dead, dry twig.

Or if your up to it rip her tits off after you brake her arms and legs and sit back with a cold one and mock her as she bleeds out.

Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
At the ending now so it'd be a shame to quit. Hope this isn't abandoned. I know you've stated to have gone back to 2D art but would love to see this fight through to the end...

Oh heck, what if even you did 2D art of Camilla getting her neck snapped as a conclusion? Could be cool.

Last edited:

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Thanks dinomoneyman! Yeah unfortunately my motivation wavers so much. One moment I'm super motivated and the next it plummets~

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.