What's the winning condition?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Thank you for participating! For some extra info, your starting HP are:

You: 50
Camilla: 60 (max level cap)

You're the underdog to start with, and after taking Camilla's belly punch, we're at:

You: 40
Camilla: 60

And now, the story continues based on your votes:

camilla_0_reach.jpg

Camilla: "Huh? (He recovered fast!)"

camilla_1_grab.jpg

"Very impressive, my dear. But oh my, you've left your jewels wide open."

camilla_3_squeeze.jpg

Camilla grabs you by the balls. Not the pleasurable kind, but the type used in a deathmatch.

*Grab* *Wriggle* *Twist* *Thrust* *Squeeze*

*Tear* *Rip* *Pop* *Shred* *Crunch*

HP: 40... 38... 36... 34... 32... 30...

Your screams echo through the gym, but it looks like Camilla doesn't know your plan yet.

*Wriggle* *Clank* *Shake* *Rattle*

The Claw Guard is coming loose. Just a little more! But in the meantime, Camilla's deadly attack continues.

HP: 28... 26.... 25...

Will you successfully "strip the bitch", or will your HP drop to zero first?

stomachache

Swell Supporter
I suppose we're all bad decision makers. That's a lot of lost HP and not a scratch on her! :wat::wat::wat:

(It's more fun this way :wink:)

Your HP has plummeted to 25, but just as all hope seems lost...

*Clank!*

You've successfully stripped away Camilla's Claw Guard! (Camilla's defense drops by 3)

camilla_4_removed.jpg

Camilla: "Huh, my armor!? That's what you were aiming for all along?"

Your HP: 25
Camilla's HP: 60

This should count as a success, but your HP is dangerously low, while Camilla has yet to receive a single point of damage. To make matters worse, your testicles are in excruciating pain. Your screams continue to ring through the gym, and unable to bear the pain, you fall to your knees.

camilla_5_taunt.jpg

As usual, Camilla isn't only focused on killing her opponents. She enjoys seeing them in pain, especially when the enemy in question in male. Right now, you're give her exactly what she wants. She mockingly copies you as she cups her hands over her own groin.

"Aww, poor darling, did I crush your balls? You're squealing like a pig..."

What's your next move?

- Surprise belly punch
- Surprise leg sweep
- Surprise chop to the throat
- Surprise chop to the breasts

stomachache

Swell Supporter
(Thanks for the votes and comments!)

You continue to massage your testicles and moan in pain, baiting Camilla to come closer. Fortunately, she does exactly that as she sniggers on her way toward you.

"Fufu, looks like this battle is ov--!?"

At last, after taking a stomach punch and a squeeze to the balls, you land a chop to Camilla's throat!

"GUUUUU!?" The gurgle that escaped Camilla's throat tells you the attack was very effective. Camilla is one of the mightiest warriors for a reason. Even without her armor, her body is well honed to take punishment (even though she almost never takes a hit). But her throat is vulnerable, and you've just landed a direct hit.

Camilla's HP: 60... 59...

"Wheeze... cough... cough! cough!"

Camilla immediately staggers back and squeezes her throat, coughing and choking in agony.

"Me, taken damage? When was the last time anyone's managed to hit me?"

Camilla's HP: 58... 57...

"I can barely breathe...... is my throat damaged? Me? Struggling against that pathetic pig? Can't think straight... need to get some oxygen back into my brain........."

Camilla: 56... 55...

Camilla's taken 5 points of damage from your throat chop. The pain and humiliation has also caused her speed to drop by 3 for the next turn.

What's the next move?

• Leg sweep (trip)
  • Shoulder chop (both shoulders)
  • Slap
  • Kidney punch

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
"Time to tip the scales!" A leg sweep would be a good setup for some punishing stomps or slams. Alternatively, a kidney punch would be a good punish at this point after finally managing to daze her. After all, that's one of the most damaging areas left unarmored at this point. I'm torn. I suppose leg sweep is my vote.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I say a leg sweep, when she's down follow up with a kick and stomp to the cunt, fair is fair after all, she hurt our fun bits now it's time to return the favor with a great deal of interest:wink:

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Camilla's speed has slowed for 1 turn, making the leg sweep a success:

"Oooff!" Camilla falls to the floor with a thud.

What's the next move?

1. Groin kick
  2. Belly stomp
  3. Figure four leg lock

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.