Buy/Not Buy: Wrestling Videos (1 Viewer)

Stryder

Avid Affiliate
Why would anyone do a custom with Liberty when their video quality is 480p! No idea why they don't offer better. That is not acceptable in 2021. The roster seems decent though.
That's unacceptable, if I did a custom and it was in 480p I'd want my money back. 720p minimum.

sd01

Vivacious Visitor
MLoW updated the styling of the site. Don't know if they are planning to ramp back up again. But they were like libertypro, still using standard def.

sd01

Vivacious Visitor
Looks like NEFW is having one of their unannounced custom shoots on 8/7. So far, Alex Gracia, Chelsea Green, Becca, Cece Channel, Davienne, and Vanity are scheduled.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I was going to try and do a custom with her at the shoot but just got a reply back saying she isn't going to make it.
Awwwwww, that sucks! Would love to have seen what you had in store for her >:)

And what a surprise, they haven't updated their page at all to let people know she's not coming. This is why I can't deal with these guys

Mrwilz1

Potential Patron
Does. anyone have nefw member matches with low blows? I was considering joining but not sure if all the previous member vids are available.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Right?? I emailed them asking about video quality and previews and they responded with their website www.wawvideo.com

Looks like 480p. Are they using flip phones to record? baffling
amazing

The most insane has to be Power Girls Pro, who only provide a list of matches if you e-mail them and the prices are ridiculous. Too bad because what they post on Instagram doesn't look bad. Too bad for them I'll never pay to find out more.

sd01

Vivacious Visitor
Awwwwww, that sucks! Would love to have seen what you had in store for her >:)

And what a surprise, they haven't updated their page at all to let people know she's not coming. This is why I can't deal with these guys
I'm wondering if she actually was there for the shoot by the videos they just put up this weekend.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I'm wondering if she actually was there for the shoot by the videos they just put up this weekend.
I could be wrong, but looking at the shoot rosters I'm guessing those are matches they had in the can from the last time she was actually there.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
amazing

The most insane has to be Power Girls Pro, who only provide a list of matches if you e-mail them and the prices are ridiculous. Too bad because what they post on Instagram doesn't look bad. Too bad for them I'll never pay to find out more.
Update on Power Girls Pro

The good news is, they at least set up some sort of website so you can just order videos from them like a normal person

The bad news is the prices remain exorbitant

Their big ticket item, a stinkface match listed with a duration of 8:19, costs 38 pounds or $52.40 USD

Read that again: 50 DOLLARS for a match that's a little longer than 8 minutes

It's not even consistent. There's a 20-minute hardcore match that costs 18p (a little under $25) and then another match that costs the same but is only 7:15. WTF are these people doing?!?!?

Listen, I'm not one to question business practices, because I assume there's a reason that companies price things the way they do but I would be stunned if this was a profitable venture for them in anyway unless they have little expenses, at which point I would question the quality of the product.

STAY AWAY

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
Slowly but surely? Lol

I one thing I like is that they put the outcome in the description. But yeah, those prices are ridiculous. Reminds me of ringwomenvideo prices. No clue who is paying for these and how they make money. Maybe the custom money is good enough that resale doesn't matter.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
i have to imagine people don't buy them because their prices/info are awful, but at the same time some people are insane enough to just throw their money at every single release so things never change.

sd01

Vivacious Visitor
Agree the prices don't make sense. There are 25 more that aren't listed on the site. Example:

23. Nadia v Chardonnay 2 out of 3 stink face match 5 minuets £60
Nadia brags she is a stink face queen, Chardonnay comforts her. Nadia throws Chardonnay of the ropes hitting her with a closeline then a head lock. Nadia gets the first stink face in before Chardonnay fights back with a hip attack and stink face of her own . Girls have test of strength with nadia getting the upper hand and eventually beating Chardonnay 3-1

These were prices that they quoted me middle of last year for customs:

Prices are the following

2 wrestlers
5-7 minuets £180
7-10 minuets £ 240
12-15 minuets £300

3 wrestlers
5-7 minuets £250
7-10 minuets £330
12-15 minuets £410

4 wrestlers
5-7 minuets £320
7-10 minuets £420
12-15 minuets £520

Referee £25

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Agree the prices don't make sense. There are 25 more that aren't listed on the site. Example:

23. Nadia v Chardonnay 2 out of 3 stink face match 5 minuets £60
Nadia brags she is a stink face queen, Chardonnay comforts her. Nadia throws Chardonnay of the ropes hitting her with a closeline then a head lock. Nadia gets the first stink face in before Chardonnay fights back with a hip attack and stink face of her own . Girls have test of strength with nadia getting the upper hand and eventually beating Chardonnay 3-1

These were prices that they quoted me middle of last year for customs:

Prices are the following

2 wrestlers
5-7 minuets £180
7-10 minuets £ 240
12-15 minuets £300

3 wrestlers
5-7 minuets £250
7-10 minuets £330
12-15 minuets £410

4 wrestlers
5-7 minuets £320
7-10 minuets £420
12-15 minuets £520

Referee £25
$83 for 5 minutes!!! WHAT?

This has to be some kind of money laundering scheme, right? That is just absurd.

And I don't think Chardonnay even wrestles anymore, so the company has become even less interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.