Buy/Not Buy: Wrestling Videos (1 Viewer)

chj7ll

Potential Patron
How does MDB sell the backbreakers? I like when girls arch their backs in the air after an attack on their back

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
How does MDB sell the backbreakers? I like when girls arch their backs in the air after an attack on their back

Unfortunately, she just lies there moaning and holding her back :( She does get stretched out good though on the last two. I am also a fan of back arching!

chj7ll

Potential Patron
could you recommend any good videos where girls are arching their backs, like angela did after the torture rack from miss rachel...?

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
could you recommend any good videos where girls are arching their backs, like angela did after the torture rack from miss rachel...?

Obviously, Angela is the best at this and I recommend any videos where she plays the jobber. Heels seem to take pleasure in wrecking that beautiful back of hers.

Off the top of my head, another one who is really good at contorting herself during and after backbreaking moves is Tenille, particularly in her matches against Angel Orsini (#622) and Chris Gray (#1079). I don't know if she arches it quite like what you're looking for, but I think she sells that kind of attack well.

Otherwise, I'd say just stick to Angela Fong vids. Can't go wrong there.

daman077c

Ryonani Teamster

I'm going to side with TCR when it comes to who does what good. Angela is very good, as is Tenille. Jessie McKay is okay. A lot of the girls don't sell like that too much in customs wrestling (Slamminladies, MLW, Sleeperkid's World.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Just giving everyone a (somewhat late) heads up that both SLAMminladies and RingGoddess are having sales today!

SLAMminladies - Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all DVDs and on $15 SLAMpegs. Sale goes through Wednesday morning.

RingGoddess - All videos 50% off! I think this is a great deal. The production qualities aren't as high as SLAMminladies (probably on par with Magnificent Ladies Wrestling), but the in-ring action is usually good. Also, the pricing is reasonable and at 50% off, you can be getting a 20 minute match for about $10. Sale ends at midnight tonight!

I don't mean to shill for these companies, but I know not everyone checks these sites as frequently as I do. If anyone knows of any other good deals or if you think I shouldn't be using this forum for these kinds of announcements, let me know. I'm always open to suggestions :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sd01

Vivacious Visitor
Did anyone try the new video Torment (Ashley Lane vs Ice) from RingGoddess? Wanted to know since this was actually the first custom I ever ordered. Lots of moves were left out. And on the version I received years ago, the first fall by way of piledriver was left out. I was told that something went wrong with the camera and it was lost. It looks to be around the 7:50 mark. I am curious because the video listing is 4 seconds longer than mine. Could be the intro and outro were edited longer, just curious though.

James

Vivacious Visitor
Recently bought an intergender match from NEFW and enjoyed it. It starts off with the generic "I can take on any man" that always leads to the woman getting beat down. Fun little match that ends with two piledrivers. There's a little comedy ("The 'Master' Baiter rubs another one out."), but not like the match ruining SlaMPEGs humor. The oddest thing is the attire of the male. He's wearing only a pair of blue trunks. No kneepads, elbow pads or boots. Strange choice, but whatever. I'd recommend it.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the heads up! I'd actually never heard of this company before. Looks like they have a decent roster. I've always liked Sammi Lane (the girl in the video you bought). Hmm...if she's around there often I might have to consider getting a custom. Hee hee hee...

Also, I saw the preview clips but I was wondering how the quality of the actual videos is. I've been spoiled by the high res SLAMminladies videos, so if it's comparable to that it would greatly increase the chances of me buying from NEFW.

sd01

Vivacious Visitor
This was actually my custom. Some of the moves were left out that I requested (suplex and camel clutch). Overall not bad. The video is 1280x720, so it is the same resolution as Slamminladies. And I have to point out, the choice of guy and his gear was their choice. LOL

Thanks for the heads up! I'd actually never heard of this company before. Looks like they have a decent roster. I've always liked Sammi Lane (the girl in the video you bought). Hmm...if she's around there often I might have to consider getting a custom. Hee hee hee...

Also, I saw the preview clips but I was wondering how the quality of the actual videos is. I've been spoiled by the high res SLAMminladies videos, so if it's comparable to that it would greatly increase the chances of me buying from NEFW.

H

hampton06

I downloaded that mixed match from NEFW also, and I thought it was awesome. Sammi Lane is fantastic, and would definitely consider getting a custom with her getting squashed like this one again. As far as the gear goes, I have noticed in previous customs that I have made, if you do not specify the gear you want, than the wrestlers just wear whatever they want really. So sometimes you get stuck with something like what this guy wore, lol. I also agree that the humor in this match was actually funny, and not over the top like some of the SLAMpegs can be.

vgmkyle

Potential Patron
SLAMpeg 854: Angela Fong vs Shantelle Taylor

Good? Does Shantelle lose? What are some good ones of Shantelle being dominated?

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
SLAMpeg 854: Angela Fong vs Shantelle Taylor

Good? Does Shantelle lose? What are some good ones of Shantelle being dominated?

Shantelle does lose (and she looks great in her onesie). If you're looking for matches where she gets dominated, I would recommend 1217 (vs. Kimberly), 265 (vs. MsChif, not completely one-sided) and 234 (vs. Trenesha, total destruction).

robopope25

Potential Patron
I downloaded that mixed match from NEFW also, and I thought it was awesome. Sammi Lane is fantastic, and would definitely consider getting a custom with her getting squashed like this one again. As far as the gear goes, I have noticed in previous customs that I have made, if you do not specify the gear you want, than the wrestlers just wear whatever they want really. So sometimes you get stuck with something like what this guy wore, lol. I also agree that the humor in this match was actually funny, and not over the top like some of the SLAMpegs can be.

I bought this based on your positive reviews. When the male kos her walks off and says his master bater line she smiles while she is supposed to be KOED. That is terrible. If she was a WWE wrestler and did that on PPV she'd be fired on the spot. I paid 10 dollars for this. When she gets koed she's supposed to be KOED. The director should've done a retake. waste of money. Terrible video.

H

hampton06

I honestly didn't even notice that the first time I watched the match. I tend to base my reviews on the matches I watch on the entire match as a whole. And for me at least, something as small as that doesn't ruin the match. I know everybody is not the same, so to each their own. But as a whole, I thought the match was very good.

robopope25

Potential Patron
Not for me dude. That's like going to see Rocky and in the middle of the big fight Apollo and Rocky start laughing. I want the wrestlers to be in character the whole time. Acceptance of stuff like this means they'll never get better.

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
I bought this based on your positive reviews. When the male kos her walks off and says his master bater line she smiles while she is supposed to be KOED. That is terrible. If she was a WWE wrestler and did that on PPV she'd be fired on the spot. I paid 10 dollars for this. When she gets koed she's supposed to be KOED. The director should've done a retake. waste of money. Terrible video.

Beth Phoenix, Melina, and a million other divas have badly botched moves that resulted in injury or just really bad matches and managed to avoid getting fired "on the spot" so something tells me that they wouldn't get fired over a mistimed smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.