Bustice (1 Viewer)

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
If you want to make a request for a mod based on a live action character, its generally a good idea to provide some good ref shots (and to make it easier for the artist to work). Anyway, here's Sara Underwood's Bustice, who has somehow avoided Rule 34.

bustice-sara-jean-3.jpg

image00110.jpg

Bustice-Sara-Underwood-Pics.jpg

bustice-and-power-girl-team-up-to-save-the-world.JPG

power-girl-bustice-bring-the-hurt-to-a-rampaging-robot.JPG

power-girl-bustice-bring-the-hurt-to-a-rampaging-robot.JPG

Attachments

• _cropped__cropped_Full201103231521294220881_sarah-jane-underwood-bustice-main.jpg
    _cropped__cropped_Full201103231521294220881_sarah-jane-underwood-bustice-main.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 162

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
It was only wrong because there were no refs and the one ref was irrelevant, but apparently my point was overlooked, I'm deleting that topic.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Anonymous said:
It was only wrong because there were no refs and the one ref was irrelevant, but apparently my point was overlooked, I'm deleting that topic.

Right. I've also altered the first post of this one.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
I threw something together but I haven't repainted or altered the hair yet (that style of highlights is always kind of a pain) this is mostly to get the layout right and all the pieces in place, but this is the character you're talking about right?

Attachments

• Bustice_Hairtext_Preview.png
    Bustice_Hairtext_Preview.png
    423.5 KB · Views: 720

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
TOlive said:
I threw something together but I haven't repainted or altered the hair yet (that style of highlights is always kind of a pain) this is mostly to get the layout right and all the pieces in place, but this is the character you're talking about right?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
PenKnight said:
TOlive said:

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
The only other reason I tend to watch, other than the Feed or when they do tributes to people like Steve Jobs or Ryan Dunn, is when Candice motorboats Sara.

I'm a man, so sue me. :P

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
ONE MORE THING:

Since Kevin's leaving the show next week (first Adam and now Kevin, oh crap...) they shown some AOTS classic clips featuring him. One of the few that I did enjoy him in was the decidely insane "Red Ring of Death" metal parody video. Say what you want about the man, when he is funny, he is ON FIRE!

Now if only we can get rid of Morgan...

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
It's a bit of a long story for me.

Well, Morgan intitally came off as a fair minded, kinda snarky person when she first came onto X-Play after she left the Screen Savers. She, like Aam, gave fairly balanced and reasonable reviews while participating in some pretty damn good sketches. I think after the buyout by G4, the change she made was too noticible. She seemed to really go out of her way to say anything negative about certain companies or properties, and most gamers will tell you its her seeingly undesrved grudge against Nintendo that has her on many shit lists. If you ggogle "Super Mario Galaxy' and "Morgan Webb" you will see one such example of her behavior. (Its even funnier when you see what she initially said about the game and then a few months later see the opposite stance she takes.)

I have to be fair to her though, as a friend of mine is a freelance writer and has worked with G4 before; she likes PC games more than most console games and she is an Unreal fanatic. That said, many of the things that she has said in the past while working under G4 has made me question her stance on certain aspects of gaming and the business, as I believe if you are going into the business of reviewing games, you must do so with as little bias as possible. This is why I do not particularly think she should be left in charge of running X-Play. Hell, some of the things she says during E3 are cringeworthy.

But that's just me. You may appreciate her more than I can. I do respect her opinions sometimes, but not how she handles certain things.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
PenKnight said:
It's a bit of a long story for me.

Well, Morgan intitally came off as a fair minded, kinda snarky person when she first came onto X-Play after she left the Screen Savers. She, like Aam, gave fairly balanced and reasonable reviews while participating in some pretty damn good sketches. I think after the buyout by G4, the change she made was too noticible. She seemed to really go out of her way to say anything negative about certain companies or properties, and most gamers will tell you its her seeingly undesrved grudge against Nintendo that has her on many shit lists. If you ggogle "Super Mario Galaxy' and "Morgan Webb" you will see one such example of her behavior. (Its even funnier when you see what she initially said about the game and then a few months later see the opposite stance she takes.)

I have to be fair to her though, as a friend of mine is a freelance writer and has worked with G4 before; she likes PC games more than most console games and she is an Unreal fanatic. That said, many of the things that she has said in the past while working under G4 has made me question her stance on certain aspects of gaming and the business, as I believe if you are going into the business of reviewing games, you must do so with as little bias as possible. This is why I do not particularly think she should be left in charge of running X-Play. Hell, some of the things she says during E3 are cringeworthy.

But that's just me. You may appreciate her more than I can. I do respect her opinions sometimes, but not how she handles certain things.
I actually only watch X-play for the skits, I don't really bother with reviews for games from anyone, rather get my own opinion or hear from someone personally.

I do find her annoying sometimes. There really isn't very many good people left, I don't care for Hardwick, Butler, Herter, Underwood, Webb, Helbig(?). I don't mind Bailey and Chobot.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
The funny thing about all this is that Herter is married to Chobot. I didn't even know until I pulled up her bio. Lucky man. I don't even know if Kristen Adams still works there. (I know Aliosn Haslip left.)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
PenKnight said:
The funny thing about all this is that Herter is married to Chobot. I didn't even know until I pulled up her bio. Lucky man. I don't even know if Kristen Adams still works there. (I know Aliosn Haslip left.)
I knew about that back when it happened, Adams left a year or so ago back when she was preggers. I liked Hayslip, but now she has vanished into obscurity. I'm hoping they bring in new & better people like they did with Bailey, though I don't care for Bailey's skits, and I may actually only like the banter with Kevin... I'm going to miss Kevin :(.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
zzaapp002 said:
Well I like tolive's hair and mask better but here are two "Bustices" made within the game.

One uses the DC Stargirl's mask and the other uses Ms Marvel hair.

Hmm, that's actually a pretty interesting take on it, actually.

I still wonder what exactly happened to make Kevin and Adam leave. Kevin probably has other venues to branch out in, but Adam's departure was quite abrupt.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
PenKnight said:
zzaapp002 said:
Well I like tolive's hair and mask better but here are two "Bustices" made within the game.

I still wonder what exactly happened to make Kevin and Adam leave. Kevin probably has other venues to branch out in, but Adam's departure was quite abrupt.
Kevin has a production company of his own he wants to spend more time on, very similar with most of the other hosts who have left (everyone except Olivia, who has gone on to nothing of value). As for Sessler, no clue.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Anonymous said:
PenKnight said:
zzaapp002 said:

Kevin has a production company of his own he wants to spend more time on, very similar with most of the other hosts who have left (everyone except Olivia, who has gone on to nothing of value). As for Sessler, no clue.

unn's on that new HBO series with Jeff Daniels about network news. Supposed to start airing this upcomin June.

And now, to shift focus back onto the subject of this topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDflyY0S_Eo

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.