Bully SE Edition - Female Mod (2 Viewers)

Mirror

Potential Patron
With some tips from some people on the Bully forums, I created a mod that will let you switch to a female character in Bully SE Edition at the press of a button. (See instructions in the .rar)

https://mega.nz/#!811ACQCR!z2gH3JomyKw_EB69A8AMEp8QWp_potZbAM8V7yRGm_0

Unlike the existing mods, this one lets you use the protagonist's normal fighting style, and allows enemies to grapple you. The game has a lot of melee fighting, which includes gut punches, bear hugs, wrestling moves, and a few other things.

From the beginning of the game you can fight most of the grunt enemies, so you don't have to play far into the game to see them. More of the map opens up as you play, though, and there are a few more enemies.

Here are some quick screenshots.

a6eeffd4a6598d05c7660fb08a5a24e0.png

bc0287a0bae57873123a7a01784952e2.png

5bcd1da0e1a68b3f86fdd247f1b3baf3.png

bc04baf80009e44e869d2afc8b7d535b.png

000ca163baf4c9fd7c4bf1ce3abf0625.png

Last edited by a moderator:

giugo

Swell Supporter
Nice, can you post a video? Mostly beatdown if you can, belly and face hits if possible!

And low blows, if they're in the game.

Mirror

Potential Patron
Not with my mod. For that you would have to do something different (And I don't know how). However while you're switched to Jimmy you should be able to fight the female character (the one you turn into) when she's walking around.

@giugo: Nah, I don't really plan on making any videos.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Not with my mod. For that you would have to do something different (And I don't know how). However while you're switched to Jimmy you should be able to fight the female character (the one you turn into) when she's walking around.

@giugo: Nah, I don't really plan on making any videos.

Ok then and thanks for the info.

giugo

Swell Supporter
Not all can play the game and the mod, a video would be good, I'll search in other sites then.

Mirror

Potential Patron
you'll hear his voice when
-you're kicked in the nuts by the female counter move (attacking girls)
-fall from a high place

The mod removes
-his speaking lines
- voice when falling off bike (it uses the characters)

All of that is just how it turns out when you use the model, but the player's AI.

elzee

Potential Patron
Player's voice is still male(when be hit). Because the gender setting is male. If I changed the gender to female, player cannot be grabbed.
Any way to fix it?

Mirror

Potential Patron
The mod I made changes the gender property of the female character (the one you switch to) to "male". That's what allows you to use the character normally. Otherwise she'll use the nutkick counter attack.

The fact that you hear Jimmy's voice while falling from heights, for example, is probably connected to the player AI, rather than the model (the female character), so I don't think it can be changed.

Also, any time you die you have to switch to the female character again. After dying, she goes back to using female movements.

If a character is set to "female" then they can't be grabbed. It's more or less just how the game works, unfortunately.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Ok seriously this game needs a fucking remaster. I'd love to play it with tons of mod potential, like the ability to do mre things liek sit in chairs or join a group, maybe NOT be a bully and just a normal student if you want. Or adding females to the generic enemies you can fight. Like if you fight the Jocks then Cheerleaders would join in. Or simply a female nude mod or just make all the girls wear skimpier clothes. I see lots of fun potential for this game. Rockstar needs to remake it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.