[PC] Brutal Girl Violation V2 (1 Viewer)

SPRINGS02

Ryonani Teamster
the pre-teen girl throwing a fireball. Seriously, what's the point of that? Is there someone that might be turned on by seeing a girl throw a fireball? Maybe if it was Ryu or Ken they might, but not me!

I found this funny, it's good to know that the administrator likes fem/fem the way i do. Oh yeah HADOKEN! Had to say that:grin: At least now i know there's no real yuri in this game so i didn't waste my time downloading it.

K

keeblerelf

Ryu, maybe. But Mr. Blonde-hair Black-eyebrow trained a young Brazilian boy by the name of Sean.

(Pirajacinto -- is that SMR or SMJ?)

Pervertx

Potential Patron
anyone else get an error when opening the exe file? a flash program pops up, then starts to run, then an error message

Pervertx

Potential Patron
yeah i have the regional settings set to japanese, though i'm playing it on windows 7. i get some sort of gamedemo open error followed by a file name

Mardion

Potential Patron
Still not enough information so I'll shoot in the dark. Did you change any files after unzipping or did you unzip the files into the demo folder? Either could cause problems.

If not, sometimes a long folder address prevents the game from starting. Try moving the full game's folder in your hard drive's root folder and run it (using AppLocale). If it doesn't work again, try re-downloading the full game files and unzip it then run it immediately (without changing anything) with AppLocale.

jackclown28

Potential Patron
can i get the full list of moves for characters?
also is there a requreiment to use some of the moves listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

VictorIWM

the parts is removed from the links =/

the full version was removed, where can I download it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zilka

Potential Patron
the parts is removed from the links =/

the full version was removed, where can I download it?

I found this: hongfire link

And even managed to download it, but it looks like the archive inside the archive already has the folder and filenames corrupted (they are not japanese anymore). I don't suppose that can be repaired?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.