Bodypiles (1 Viewer)

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
Yoon_Bulletshower in elevator_bodypile.gif

MilkyGirl22

Avid Affiliate
i don't get it. are they corpses supposed to all be female, all male, or is it mixed? generally speaking, this sight mainly leans towards female minions as we don't get enough of that in fiction.

kinda cute image, though. mainly just because of the art style and the guy's happy face being on top of the heap with the #1 flag.
Yeah I know about the female minions thing, just thought it was worth posting even if not all the corpses are female.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Btw speaking of bodypiles, there are some nice live action shorts that have a lot of undressed zako bodypiles.
The best is perhaps The Game, from Crime House. A first person shooter-style story where the player shoots sexy bad girls in a house, and loots their bodies for money and ammo/new weapons with FPS sound effects. And at the end, they pile up all the bodies and undress them.
You can easily find this on Vipergirls for download.
The Game.mp4._SCREENSHORT.jpg The-Game.0018.jpg The-Game.jpg

The second wave advances into the battle, stepping over the bloody corpses of the first wave.
Cool models. They remind me a bit of the amazons/greek warrior models used by DxC, but I like that you show the bodies from top-down or
isometric perspectives. Not to criticise DxC's work, he does amazing huge bodypiles with great expressions, but he always shows them from a ground level view where all we see is a bunch of feet (guess that's his fetish?) - me being more of a boob/butt/pussy guy prefer to see the naughty bits more, but that's just me. ;)

Last edited:

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Btw speaking of bodypiles, there are some nice live action shorts that have a lot of undressed zako bodypiles.
The best is perhaps The Game, from Crime House. A first person shooter-style story where the player shoots sexy bad girls in a house, and loots their bodies for money and ammo/new weapons with FPS sound effects. And at the end, they pile up all the bodies and undress them.
View attachment 122599View attachment 122600View attachment 122601

Cool models. They remind me a bit of the amazons/greek warrior models used by DxC, but I like that you show the bodies from top-down or
isometric perspectives. Not to criticise DxC's work, he does amazing huge bodypiles with great expressions, but he always shows them from a ground level view where all we see is a bunch of feet (guess that's his fetish?) - me being more of a boob/butt/pussy guy prefer to see the naughty bits more, but that's just me. ;)
I love crime house thanks! But I have to agree they dont always show enough pussy.

ZakoGirls

Club Regular
View attachment 122599View attachment 122600View attachment 122601

Do you have link to download this one?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Do you have link to download this one?
As I wrote, I mostly find these on Vipergirls.to - use advanced search and look in extreme videos. Sorry don't have the link right now. Usually I search for the publisher's name but even so it takes time to find a working link.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
The second wave advances into the battle, stepping over the bloody corpses of the first wave.
Nice. I like to imagine they all from the same villainous army. The more lavishly attired slain women being from a regiment the goodies (with great help from a fearsome heroine) initially defeated in close combat. Now the rest of the evil mob charge in for yet another assault attempt.

Ornellian

Casual Client
Some doodles I did a few years back.

Nazi clones went rogue in a distant planet and started their own civilization.

Attachments

• de08y5f-618239bb-7492-4419-b4c0-6562c67bd0b4.png
    de08y5f-618239bb-7492-4419-b4c0-6562c67bd0b4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 274
  • de3ha6l-53843e7d-22f5-47a4-9e83-6f35e03709c4.png
    de3ha6l-53843e7d-22f5-47a4-9e83-6f35e03709c4.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 275
  • ddo70co-a0d012a5-38d3-4783-84f4-fbadd88dbf27.png
    ddo70co-a0d012a5-38d3-4783-84f4-fbadd88dbf27.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 276

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.